(Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread) Justin Timberlake-The 20/20 Experience NO IT DIDN'T LEAK

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #441
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,271 | Props total: 4700 4700
dude said Timbo slacked on some of the production.

This is some of the best production ever made. real talk.
 5 years ago '05        #442
youngstud07 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$479 | Props total: 183 183
I can't stop listening to this album. sh*t got me like

5 years ago '05        #443
Juelz23 
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 378 378
[QUOTE=youngstud07;26466859]I can't stop listening to this album. sh*t got me like

[pic - click to view]

lmaooo word.
whats so dope about it is that the lyrics hold weight one can say real emotions but the beats dont make it a downer emo album.
the combo is perfect
 5 years ago '05        #444
youngstud07 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Can't stop listening to this damn album. sh*t is just damn near flawless! Got me

5 years ago '05        #445
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2728 2728
Has the 2 deluxe songs dropped yet?
 5 years ago '05        #446
youngstud07 2 heat pts
space
space
space
lmaooo word.
whats so dope about it is that the lyrics hold weight one can say real emotions but the beats dont make it a downer emo album.
the combo is perfect[/QUOTE]

Indeed
 5 years ago '09        #447
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 damien1928 said:
Has the 2 deluxe songs dropped yet?
noppp
 5 years ago '12        #448
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
I got that thing. sh*t is tough. so far. I see why hov signed timbo. haven't lose a step.
 5 years ago '12        #449
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
[quote=Juelz23;26466871]
 youngstud07 said:
I can't stop listening to this album. sh*t got me like

[pic - click to view]

lmaooo word.
the combo is perfect
heeeey. white boy jammin'
 5 years ago '04        #450
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Juelz23 said:
i guess people will always complain about something.
but saying that the production is bad?
bro really.
timbo bodied every single beat on this album
i hate suit and tie but even that sh*t sounds amazing
i could play the instrumentals to this sh*t 10 years from now.
just like fsls.
Like I said it's not "bad" production, the beats aren't "wack" beats , but they're forgettable. I did say that I love a handful of songs on here.

Pusher Love Girl - AMAZING/CLASSIC
Mirrors - AMAZING/CLASSIC

Do you think it's a coincidence that these are the two tracks he leaked/released first ?? Aside from the Jay-Z feature

I'm also feeling Tunnel Vision, Let the Groove In, and Dont Hold the Wall a little.

ballergenetics said:
At the same time you're expected to hate on/be the guy who doesn't like sh*t. I don't think there'd be 1 member here who has saw you post before, that didn't already know what your thoughts would be on the album.
and this is the feedback I pretty much expected, I'm the "hate on guy" because I dont agree with you.

If I was the hate on guy I'd probably say the whole album was trash, which it's not , There's definitely a few classic tracks on here.

but it's not about my honest opinion is it ? it's because certain people are so high/full on their own opinion that something "bothers" them when someone offers a strong contrast and disagrees.

Let's be honest if there was anything you "expected" it was probably for me to say it was completely trash, but I didn't , I said it was hit and miss, a few classic amazing tracks and a handful of mediocre tracks. Though just because I'm not following everyone else and saying " AMAZING CLASSIC". Which is what everyone does in every new album thread. I automatically become the "hate on " guy??

The difference is I love about a year later after these albums release because everyone calms down from their kool-aid high and admits it wasn't as great as they originally said it was. The album just wasn't overall that great from start to finish, it was good, not great, which overall puts it a few notches lower than FSLS for me.

It's still an overall solid album, possibly AOTY but we still got 9 months left. I really dont know where to rank it right now since 2-3 songs are probably my favorite JT tracks like I said, I'm calling them amazing and classic records but I'm the "hate on" guy ?? Am I really ? or are you just the " not secure when other people have contrasting opinions" guy ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-12-2013 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #451
Juelz23 
space
space
just a sidenote theres no way im taking the opinion of a person
saying the album was okay and can possibly be the album of the year in the same sentence.
you my friend are void. lol
 5 years ago '04        #452
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
 blackjewelz said:
Just realized my sh*t is missing two tracks somebody hit me with a link one time for ya boy.

Dudes who never been to salsa night can't fully appreciate that "Let the Groove Get In" my n*ggas..that sh*t is golden b.I'll be two stepping on some Hispanic bi*ches all summer long & all yall should do the same.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #453
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
R.I.P. Chris Brown R.I.P. Frank Ocean R.I.P. The Weeknd R.I.P. Usher R.I.P. Bruno Mars R.I.P. Trey Songz R.I.P. Ne-Yo R.I.P. R. Kelly R.I.P. John Legend R.I.P. Miguel R.I.P. Jamie Foxx R.I.P. Robin Thicke R.I.P. The Dream R.I.P. Ryan Leslie R.I.P. Your Favorite Artist. R.I.P. You.

JT Tha Gawd

To all you haters... seriously... comparing this to Channel Orange? Your mothers should have swallowed all of you.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."

- Albert Einstein

One of the greatest musical releases of all time. This will be remembered. We will be listening to Spaceship Coupe inside spaceships folks.

Last edited by Illdoctor; 03-12-2013 at 01:50 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #454
Juelz23 
space
space
and CO shouldnt have gotten that grammy.
it shouldve been chris or miguel.
they gave that one out cause of him coming out the closet.
frank dropped the ball.
 03-12-2013, 01:54 PM         #455
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW...amazing album...i love artist who raise the bar...love it...love these moments where u hear an album and its jus so good u cant even handle it...thanks to the gawd...salute.

and really who the fu*k is comparing this to channel orange...like really stop.
 5 years ago '11        #456
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
its alright... not the best.. not the worst...no instant ipod uploads.

gonna go thru again n see what/if anything is worthy of my ipod.

in other words..... 6 in my area
 03-12-2013, 01:56 PM         #457
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really great album (dont know about classic), i gotta listen to it again next week when i can see the tracks(i did itunes stream) but i did illegally download "let the groove get in" i love that song espicially the final 2mins, it seems like near the end of every track it turns into a mix which is the main reason i liked this album, it had me twerkin like a bi*ch while listening
 5 years ago '12        #458
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 bd2eazy said:
its alright... not the best.. not the worst...no instant ipod uploads.

gonna go thru again n see what/if anything is worthy of my ipod.

in other words..... 6 in my area

Either you're being a troll or you honestly believe that the bullsh*t music that comes from wherever you live is better than JT the Gawd. Either way please commit suicide.
 5 years ago '07        #459
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,477 | Props total: 6085 6085
Been listenin to this all damn day at work.

And as big of a fan as I am, I'm not afraid to admit vocally justin got lazy. Too much falsetto and light singing on this. He was never a powerhouse vocalist but it wouldve been dope if he actually used more of his vocals.
 5 years ago '04        #460
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Juelz23 said:
just a sidenote theres no way im taking the opinion of a person
saying the album was okay and can possibly be the album of the year in the same sentence.
you my friend are void. lol
Maybe it's because we're only three months in , nothing else has impressed me in that three months and for all we know there's a possibility nothing special will come out in the remaining 9.

that's pretty much logical, if you want to void hypothetical logic and go off emotion that's kool with me

ballergenetics said:
People obviously overhype albums here, but you're known to be a little harsh/overly critical. Of course you'll tell yourself "Im just being realistic", but we know the deal.
Even though this might sound a little pretentious but I guess I have high standards for music is the only thing I can really respond to that with.

Let me know something though, I was excited for this album , Huge JT fan, loved FSLS (classic and one of my favorite pop/r&b albums of all time, top 5 if not higher)

When I listen to this album and genuinely dont feel half the tracks on here , what should I do ?? should I give my honest opinion and say " I love around 4 tracks, the others are just mediocre to me" or should I look at the status quo , feel wrong for not liking it and force myself to say I liked it If I genuinely didn't ??

Like I said If I was a hater I wouldn't say there's two all time classic tracks on there along with 2 or 3 more solid bangers.

If a bunch of kids say a Meek Millz album is a classic and you say No and they call you an overly critical hater you think they're crazy, but since it's me disagreeing with you , I'm the hater right ??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago