(Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread) Justin Timberlake-The 20/20 Experience NO IT DIDN'T LEAK

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2013, 10:37 PM         #21
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas some fiends lmfao
 5 years ago '10        #22
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #23
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
I'm Ready !
 5 years ago '11        #24
Jett83 61 heat pts61
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 2836 2836
Huffington post UK review....it's almost time breh's!!!

“I feel like you’ve just overpromised, I was going to come in and say it was a mediocre record,” joked Justin Timberlake as he stepped into a restaurant full of music journalists eager to hear his first new album in six years.

Timberlake had made a surprise appearance at the preview playback of his new record ‘The 20/20 Experience’ and brought his playful personality along with him.

Wrapped up in a dark coat and black beanie hat, the six time Grammy Award-winner revealed: “I always feel weird introducing my own music, so I’ll just shut the f*ck up.”

As he disappeared from the room as quickly as he’d appeared, the sound of JT’s first head-bopping track on the album filled the room…

Timberlake previously debuted ‘Pusher Love Girl’ at his New Orleans comeback gig and at the Grammys in February. The track, complete with his as-good-as-ever-sounding trademark falsetto, sees the former ‘N Sync star sing: “I’m a junkie for your love” as he channels his inner mid-’80s Prince.

It’s nothing like anything that’s been on the radio in a long, long time and you’re instantly transported back to the heady days of when Timberlake dominated the charts. Have there really been six years in between? I’m also reminded of the stepping songs from R. Kelly’s fifth album ‘Chocolate Factory’, which you can’t help but move to.

Switching from orchestral to heavily-produced and back again, the song seamlessly moves into UK number three comeback single ‘Suit & Tie’ featuring Jay-Z.

Co-produced by Timberlake’s longtime maestro Timbaland, it’s as expertly tailored as its title suggests. The suave track begins with down-tempo synths, before segueing into a swinging groove.

After listening to the whole album, it becomes clear why JT chose to release this song first – it’s the most unique track on the record, even if it is hard to distinguish whether you like it at first.

With no pause, the record moves onto another track helped by Timbaland, ‘Don’t Hold The Wall’ – a dance motivator. It’s one of the strongest songs on the album and sees Timberlake pursue a girl in a club, something he’s undoubtedly had little trouble doing over the years. It’s ‘The Chop Me Up’ of ‘Futures3x/LoveSounds’ and the ‘Rock Your Body’ of ‘Justified’ funked up for ‘The 20/20 Experience’.

The Hollywood star drops his seductive whispering into the mix on this one and, by the end, the song has somewhat changed shape.

The techno sound JT sampled in ‘Futures3x/LoveSounds’ has gone but he’s still into his reprises and interludes that leave you wondering where one song ends and another one begins.

Next up is ‘Strawberry Bubblegum’, a song as seductive as its title, although I fear if you had too much of it you might end up feeling a little sick. Timberlake claims he has the “recipe for a good time” and for this one its best to just relax and let him woo you with lines like “little girl I want you to be my strawberry bubblegum”.

Another of my favourites from the record is ‘Tunnel Vision’. Its beat resembles 50 Cent’s Grammy-nominated ‘Ayo Technology’ on which Timberlake joined in. This is JT in love, and on the infectious track he croons “I look around and everything I see is beautiful, because all I see is you.”

Here we have Timberlake in a much happier place than ‘Cry Me A River’ and ‘What Goes Around… /… Comes Around’.

The dubiously titled, metaphor-laden ‘Spaceship Coupe’ is the sixth track. The soaring number depicts JT’s fantasy of flying away to “make love on the moon” but isn’t particularly interesting.

Next, ‘That Girl’ opens with the line “all the way from Memphis Tennessee” and my ears instantly prick up as I hope it’s the new ‘Senorita’.

Unfortunately it lacks the pizzazz of the Spanish jazz number produced by the Neptunes that is still played in bars today.

A Samba beat was used for ‘Let The Groove Get In’, perhaps ‘The 20/20 Experience’ answer to the funky ‘Like I Love You’. It’s one of the songs on the album that most clearly transports you back to the feel good R&B JT was famed for and is a clear contrast to the melancholy songs coming out of the genre’s cool new top boys like Frank Ocean and The Weekend.

Then it’s on to the self-reflective ‘Mirrors’, Timberlake’s second single from the album and my personal favourite (which might just be because it has the crunch beats and heavy-build up reminiscent of ‘Cry Me A River’). It’s a typical Timbaland production but also the deepest song on the album and the only one where you really want to listen to the lyrics.

The final song on JT’s third studio album, ‘Blue Ocean Floor’, shows off his vocals with a forlorn melody but hardly sees the record go out with a bang.

Overall, ‘The 20/20 Experience’ felt like a nice warm hug from a much-missed friend. Justin is back and like nobody else around. He’s picked up where he left off, and his years away haven’t seen a huge departure from the nineties feel- good R&B he was first recognised for.

However, the album that we all wanted can’t be hailed as groundbreaking like his last, ‘Futures3x/LoveSounds’.

What becomes clear is that just like that friend you haven’t heard from for a long time, it might just take a few listens before you adjust to having them back in your life.
 03-04-2013, 12:03 PM         #25
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gonna be a classy album
 5 years ago '09        #26
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,145 | Props total: 7303 7303
reviews are not looking good
 5 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
 trock34 said:
none of them said the album was bad. they just not saying its the best album ever
 5 years ago '05        #28
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
i need to hear this
 03-04-2013, 05:58 PM         #29
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trock34 said:
only thing that matters is if your ears like, I hate reading reviews because it always ends up altering my opinion on music or a movie even if I try hard as fu*k for it not to.
 03-04-2013, 05:59 PM         #30
Bad Gorilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this is as good as future s3x and love sounds..classic fu*king album..

some of the best times of my life when that album was out..
 5 years ago '13        #31
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,145 | Props total: 4851 4851
I needa buy some new pants before i listen to this
 5 years ago '04        #32
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$14,965 | Props total: 4669 4669
Just got my tickets in the mail for the show.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,869 | Props total: 18450 18450
Everytime Suit & Tie comes on the radio
 5 years ago '10        #34
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Will be coppin the target special edition
 5 years ago '11        #35
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 479 479
well when it leak someone give me cliff notes and pm me a download link
 5 years ago '04        #36
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 4153 4153
 Michael 1987 said:
This x12394723894294
 5 years ago '09        #37
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
couple more days bros

it seems like this album is not gonna be like future sounds
 5 years ago '09        #38
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Germany March 15, 2013[18] CD, digital download RCA Standard, deluxe B00BCZUAE8
United Kingdom March 18, 2013[19]
United States March 19, 2013[20] B00BCZU8WM
Japan March 20, 2013[2

germans better give it to us today
 5 years ago '04        #39
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$14,965 | Props total: 4669 4669
 JewsusChrist said:
Germany March 15, 2013[18] CD, digital download RCA Standard, deluxe B00BCZUAE8
United Kingdom March 18, 2013[19]
United States March 19, 2013[20] B00BCZU8WM
Japan March 20, 2013[2

germans better give it to us today
It probably won't leak til Sun or Mon seeing as how they usually leak 4-5 days in advance.
 5 years ago '11        #40
Jett83 61 heat pts61
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 2836 2836
when is this finna leak....need some based Justin in my life this weekend

Don't hold the wall...let the groove get in are gonna be BANGERS!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago