March 2013- What Did You Wear Today

most viewed right now
 49
I will marry this woman for real.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #281
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,212 | Props total: 8550 8550
 mrep3 said:
Cuz I had them since you where in middle school you homo a.ss poser. you a lil nikka if def said those limited Jordan's you would believe him even after I told your so called "sneakerhead" a.ss and provided pics. Show me some mint 13 year old kicks I been doing this since your mom first got on section 8 nikka. Yo BX I think you got another Rugby here

This nikkas join date tho
Oh, we do seem to have a new Rugby on our hands, but it ain't Twin.
 5 years ago '11        #282
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 mrep3 said:
Cuz I had them since you where in middle school you homo a.ss poser. you a lil nikka if def said those limited Jordan's you would believe him even after I told your so called "sneakerhead" a.ss and provided pics. Show me some mint 13 year old kicks I been doing this since your mom first got on section 8 nikka. Yo BX I think you got another Rugby here

This nikkas join date tho
Shut yo bi*ch a.ss up. You one of them n*ggas that still got Pokemon cards talking bout they gone worth something one day. You the Rugby a.ss n*gga. Crying cuz you "proved him wrong"?! Don't nobody give a fu*k about your dumb a.ss opinion. NEXT
 5 years ago '11        #283
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Twin4real said:
this dumb a.ss n*gga here i believed def because he's knowledgeable about shoes and we've chopped it up plenty of times. i don't know who the hell you are, never seen you once in this section why the fu*k would i believe you? the man even told you himself that its a normal human trait to believe someone you've talked to versus speaking wit someone for the first time. you talking about join dates but if you were familiar with this section you would know that i been on here at the very least since 2005 under another name. i was in the 10th grade in 2000 so k!lled this "lil n*gga" talk. i'm far from a poser, i been rocking J's before they were retro's.

thinking those huarache's were actually bo jacksons is something that can easily be mistaken you dumb a.ss, you acting like i said some really ridiculous sh*t. another dude was under the same impression. fu*k you & ya old a.ss huarache's n*gga them sh*ts beat.


[pic - click to view]



now hop of my d!ck
Thats the same thing I was thinking...who the fu*k is this n*gga?
 5 years ago '06        #284
mrep3 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 7305 7305
 Twin4real said:
this dumb a.ss n*gga here i believed def because he's knowledgeable about shoes and we've chopped it up plenty of times. i don't know who the hell you are, never seen you once in this section why the fu*k would i believe you? the man even told you himself that its a normal human trait to believe someone you've talked to versus speaking wit someone for the first time. you talking about join dates but if you were familiar with this section you would know that i been on here at the very least since 2005 under another name. i was in the 10th grade in 2000 so k!lled this "lil n*gga" talk. i'm far from a poser, i been rocking J's before they were retro's.

thinking those huarache's were actually bo jacksons is something that can easily be mistaken you dumb a.ss, you acting like i said some really ridiculous sh*t. another dude was under the same impression. fu*k you & ya old a.ss huarache's n*gga them sh*ts beat.


[pic - click to view]



now hop of my d!ck


 HeightsBound said:
Oh, we do seem to have a new Rugby on our hands, but it ain't Twin.
ok Mr. i want a 7 series but i cant afford a new one.


 whitesand said:
Shut yo bi*ch a.ss up. You one of them n*ggas that still got Pokemon cards talking bout they gone worth something one day. You the Rugby a.ss n*gga. Crying cuz you "proved him wrong"?! Don't nobody give a fu*k about your dumb a.ss opinion. NEXT
stay in yo lane bi*ch!!!


 whitesand said:
Thats the same thing I was thinking...who the fu*k is this n*gga?
im the nikka that refused to sign your birth certificate.
 5 years ago '11        #285
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 mrep3 said:



ok Mr. i want a 7 series but i cant afford a new one.




stay in yo lane bi*ch!!!




im the nikka that refused to sign your birth certificate.
Like my n*gga Daville said you probably some chubby white kid wit a neck beard. fu*k you, you're a nobody a.ss n*gga. You won't make it far in this section pus*y. Don't come in here tryna get noticed, then say its a jokes like a certain n*gga we know (you know who you are)


Last edited by whitesand; 03-18-2013 at 11:17 AM..
 03-18-2013, 11:45 AM         #286
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all that ^^^^

 5 years ago '05        #287
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
I don't want to just jump in the argument, but I've got mint kicks from '98, that's 15 years..
 5 years ago '11        #288
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Twin4real said:




his dumb a.ss don't seem to understand that though, and now he refusing to leave

all this sh*t he doing backfired


[pic - click to view]

Exactly, n*gga need to just take his L and leave. That gif tho
 5 years ago '11        #289
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Niruggg said:
all that ^^^^

Matter a fact. Niruggg is a perfect example. I met this n*gga by clowning and fu*king wit him. But dude kept it moving and handled it like a champ...now I fux wit homie
 03-18-2013, 12:26 PM         #290
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
My Gawd this sh*ts are FILTHY

What are they?
 5 years ago '06        #291
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 TimmyGee said:
My Gawd this sh*ts are FILTHY

What are they?
Nike SB Blazer "Tribe Called Quest"
 5 years ago '06        #292
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,464 | Props total: 1517 1517
 ddash said:
Dope kicks wale





 Twin4real said:
i had these on today too, mines a lil dirty right now from a scuffle wit my twin, this sh*t is sad how we just went at it over nothing


[pic - click to view]

Hope you n*ggas settled that sh*t


They aint that bad tho, aint nothing a tooth brush and some soap can't take care of

 Root Of Evil said:
you got me kickin myself for passing on these..
The sleeping that pack underwent was criminal
 5 years ago '12        #293
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,212 | Props total: 8550 8550
 mrep3 said:



ok Mr. i want a 7 series but i cant afford a new one.




stay in yo lane bi*ch!!!




im the nikka that refused to sign your birth certificate.
Please my dude, I'm in the market for one, I can obviously afford if I am asking for feedback, but do not know if I want to deal with maintenance expense, you a broke n*gga, I make decisions, deal with it.
 03-18-2013, 01:45 PM         #294
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
I don't want to just jump in the argument, but I've got mint kicks from '98, that's 15 years..
oh boy
here we go
n*gga
u aint got nuffin mint
how sh*t gonna be mint if u copped it used already
 03-18-2013, 01:46 PM         #295
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:
Matter a fact. Niruggg is a perfect example. I met this n*gga by clowning and fu*king wit him. But dude kept it moving and handled it like a champ...now I fux wit homie
throw a PAUSE in there b
 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM         #296
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like another lurker
who knows everything but never posts
then tries to have dirt on n*ggas
we see u son
 5 years ago '04        #297
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,473 | Props total: 5003 5003
 pufntrees718 said:
oh boy
here we go
n*gga
u aint got nuffin mint
how sh*t gonna be mint if u copped it used already
aahjahjahjahahjhjahjahjahjahjahahjahajhajhaahahaha hhajjahha

Yall n*ggas some fools man.
 5 years ago '11        #298
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
 pufntrees718 said:
oh boy
here we go
n*gga
u aint got nuffin mint
how sh*t gonna be mint if u copped it used already
 5 years ago '12        #299
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 1011 1011
mint kicks from 15 years ago. that n*gga must b old as fu*k 2 still b wearing them
 5 years ago '11        #300
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 bmandagod said:
mint kicks from 15 years ago. that n*gga must b old as fu*k 2 still b wearing them

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy