Gunplay Trolling 50 Cent On Instagram, Disses Him In Comment Box

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #121
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 8547 8547
Gunplay>>>Curtis
 5 years ago '09        #122
chasedg 7 heat pts
space
space
$749 | Props total: 769 769
I dont get y everyone calls gunplay a crackhead, just cause he was on camera sniffin some pure in Medallin?? Shiiit, idk too many ppl that would NOT wanna try some PURE if they were over there in the cocaine capital of the world, thats some once in a lifetime sh*t. Just cause you do some sh*t like that definitely does NOT make you a crackhead. Idk if you guys know the drug game, but of all the street level cocaine in the US, I'd say almost 90% of it is less than 50% pure, and a large amount of it is even less than 30% pure! They hit it with some procaine or some lidocaine to make ur sh*t super numb and still give it that raw coke taste, as they're in the same family as cocaine, but they don't get you high. Then they hit it with that caffeine to give it that stimulant effect, or maybe some meth since it's so cheap to make. I don't know if they still make them (ah, looked it up, they do) but I used to know a dude that got white adderall pills that were super soft and easy to break down, and he would cut his coke with them. I seen him sell some1 the uncut one day, then hit it with them pills the next day and give it to the same ppl, and they all liked the second sh*t better! So what I'm gettin at is, while ya I'd call a lot of ppl over here that do coke crackheads cause it's all garbage and they dunno what they're getting, doing some pure is a whole different story. Never had the privilege of trying it, but from what I hear the high is real mellow and euphoric, it don't make u all shakey and jittery and feeling like sh*t like the trash over here does.
 5 years ago '11        #123
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 5354 5354
 Sniggit said:
if this was 50 doing it to gunplay/ross, the following would be said from the stans;

"Whata sucker, spending his time looking through another mans photos smh. The only way he can stay relevant"
 5 years ago '11        #124
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 5354 5354
If u fukn wit Gunplay before u fuk wit Fif, you obviously dont know any better. Still no passes for u lame n*ggas tho. Gunplay has "Rollin".. thats it.
 03-02-2013, 05:11 PM         #125
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRCROOKSNY said:
If u fukn wit Gunplay before u fuk wit Fif, you obviously dont know any better. Still no passes for u lame n*ggas tho. Gunplay has "Rollin".. thats it.

gunplay has rollin....and 50 has millions

50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gunplay

but i keep forgetting, these bi*ch n*ggas mainly aspire to be broke & lame... a.ss whoopins are more honorable than success to them

Last edited by kk504; 03-03-2013 at 01:45 AM..
 03-02-2013, 05:18 PM         #126
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amazing how these lames can't see that.

i'ma professional who makes money and respect n*ggas who do the same. so i salute 50. real recognize real.

only a bi*ch n*gga would put "stuck in the hood", getting jumped and being broke as qualities of being real.

i got a million times more respect for a white collar wall street broker than a n*gga like gunplay.
 5 years ago '11        #127
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 chasedg said:
I dont get y everyone calls gunplay a crackhead, just cause he was on camera sniffin some pure in Medallin?? Shiiit, idk too many ppl that would NOT wanna try some PURE if they were over there in the cocaine capital of the world, thats some once in a lifetime sh*t. Just cause you do some sh*t like that definitely does NOT make you a crackhead. Idk if you guys know the drug game, but of all the street level cocaine in the US, I'd say almost 90% of it is less than 50% pure, and a large amount of it is even less than 30% pure! They hit it with some procaine or some lidocaine to make ur sh*t super numb and still give it that raw coke taste, as they're in the same family as cocaine, but they don't get you high. Then they hit it with that caffeine to give it that stimulant effect, or maybe some meth since it's so cheap to make. I don't know if they still make them (ah, looked it up, they do) but I used to know a dude that got white adderall pills that were super soft and easy to break down, and he would cut his coke with them. I seen him sell some1 the uncut one day, then hit it with them pills the next day and give it to the same ppl, and they all liked the second sh*t better! So what I'm gettin at is, while ya I'd call a lot of ppl over here that do coke crackheads cause it's all garbage and they dunno what they're getting, doing some pure is a whole different story. Never had the privilege of trying it, but from what I hear the high is real mellow and euphoric, it don't make u all shakey and jittery and feeling like sh*t like the trash over here does.
coppin gram spots be lucky to get 30% lol
 5 years ago '09        #128
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 Jayg36 said:
is someone really gonna lose their life?
Game's homeboy lost a buttcheek
 5 years ago '10        #129
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
You're on the same site talking about the same sh*t as these so-called nerds. What does that make you? And your sucking another grown man's d!ck whose best known for 1. being a coke head 2. getting his a.ss beat on camera and 3. getting his chain took

damn thats fu*ked up. not the d!ck suckin part but the 3 examples

KRCROOKSNY said:

Gunplay done grown on me and I still jam Fif but the hate is strong for Fif. And again Gunplay already said that was a fake Gunplay account. Gunplay aint bout them kinda hoe games. I'll admit that.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago