50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2013, 12:49 AM         #21
thelittleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicken selects were all I used to get. I don't really fu*k with McDs often. Sometimes a grilled chicken salad or a hashbrown. Tryin to cut a lot of that out of my diet.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 J.BEEZY said:
This, but I haven't had it in a long time, u feel even worse after too
idk if there is any science to back up my claim, but if i feel hungover, i feel like greasy food always makes me feel better lol. greasiest thing ever is that mcdonalds steak bagel with cheese and egg

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 HeckDaMonsta said:
Y'all really don't like thos angus burgers?? I think they're good for a fast food burger especially that bacon one. all my friends are cheap and just get the mcdoubles or mcchickens
I tried those once, i was high and it was late, it was alright but pricey as fu*k. And for that price In the midwest, we got culvers and that sh*t>>>> so bad for you tho, im fairly certain they soak their beef in butter or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #24
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19997 19997
 HeckDaMonsta said:
Y'all really don't like thos angus burgers?? I think they're good for a fast food burger especially that bacon one. all my friends are cheap and just get the mcdoubles or mcchickens
cheap?

it's fast food
 5 years ago '11        #25
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 matelyan said:
To each his own my man. If someone likes their Mc Dís, then I say more power to you. I donít eat fast food at all. So Iím not dissing just McDonalds. Every other drive thru has been avoided as well since 2006.

I grew up on Big Macs and Fries, KFC, Wendy's, In-N-Out and Panda. But now that Iím on my own and grown, nothing compares to a fresh, homemade healthy meal.
Ive been off micky deez for about a year now... I from the south but live in cali now... and i really miss going to mickey and getting that large sweet tea for a dollar. Now i gotta go into stores and cop gold peak if i want a sweat t... Gold peak is a lot better... But that 99 cent large is just >>>>> I miss it yall but i shall last

fu*k MCDONALDS
 03-02-2013, 01:01 AM         #26
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll cats need to get off that fast food sh*t. ALL of it is poison. Watch Forks Over Knives it will change your life. Not tryna preach and sh*t but being real. Your life WILL change.
 5 years ago '07        #27
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,357 | Props total: 2815 2815
 DR JAYY said:
cheap?

it's fast food
Didn't mean to offend you but i consider just buying 1 dollar burgers everytime cheap(nothing wrong with that). Thos angus burgers joints are like 5 bucks not exactly breakin the bank for a good burger.
 5 years ago '08        #28
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Haven't eaten from McDonald's in 6 years.. since I found a piece of shrink wrap or something in my burger (could I have sued for that? Lol) also one time I got the chicken selects and one of them was stale as fu*k.
 5 years ago '12        #29
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
As long as they got my iced caramel mocha im good
 5 years ago '07        #30
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
If they really want to win they'll serve breakfast all day & quit all this bullsh*t lol
 5 years ago '07        #31
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DreamChasers said:
thank god, chicken selects had nothing on nuggets, fruit and walnut salad is too expensive for what it is and angus burgers from mcdonalds? yuck. they need do what wendys did. get rid of the big mac or atleast just the beef they use which looks disgusting and tastes like paper and use real beef.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If the big macs meat actually looked this size and not the small paper size you get when u buy it i would consider it a real burger but to even flaunt itself as a real burger is a joke.

Also when are fast food joints gonna figure out people like their food HOT not luke warm.
stop posting
 5 years ago '10        #32
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Man I'm trying to cut out McDonald's the only thing stopping me is their hash browns, sausage mc muffin , and sausage biscuit...starting as of this month I'm done with them...I always feel like sh*t after words
 5 years ago '08        #33
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I'm gonna miss that fruit & walnut salad, nice for $2 -3
 03-02-2013, 02:29 AM         #34
POISENCTRLCC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mcd is kinda lame ....wendys is my spot..

i fu*k with them ranch snack wraps tho
 5 years ago '04        #35
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4298 4298
thats funny the mcdonalds by me been stopped having selects..
 5 years ago '10        #36
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Chipotle and Qdoba for fast food>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #37
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
hahahaha... so they're gonna get rid of the "REAL" chicken and possibly the "REAL" burger meat... smh... and ninjas is in luv with the idea...
 5 years ago '11        #38
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 knowughetto said:
Get rid of McDonald's period...
I eat NO fast food. I really only eat japanese, colombian and thai food. Cause its free Love me some applebees to tho
 5 years ago '04        #39
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
i had to stop eating fast food did more damage then good i always feel so terrible after i ate it would ruin my day
 5 years ago '04        #40
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I used to love fast food, and Mcdonalds, but like others have said there comes a time where something just clicks inside you and you get sick of it. And like someone else said, ever since developing an appreciation for fine cuisine I crave a good round of sushi, oysters, or chicken cacciatore or something like that before I'll ever touch another chemical burger again. Just like alcohol, when I stopped fu*king with it my body felt muuuuuuuch better. sh*t is a poison.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago