Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout[4-20-13][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
 64
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

winner
canelo by KO 3 42.86%
canelo by dec 1 14.29%
draw 1 14.29%
trout by ko 0 0%
trout by dec 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-21-2013, 01:20 PM         #401
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k if he landed more punches? Watch the f!ght, not the compubox stats.

Even Trout said Canelo outboxed him.
 5 years ago '09        #402
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 iQon said:
Who gives a fu*k if he landed more punches? Watch the f!ght, not the compubox stats.

Even Trout said Canelo outboxed him.
I don't use Compubox for anything. ShoStats had Alvarez landing a higher percentage, when he wasn't. He was being outlanded 2-1 in every round, and was being backed up consistently. It was a close f!ght. I had it Trout by a few points.
 5 years ago '08        #403
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Castillio, correles, hatton>>>that obvious robbery in trout.
lol robbery? who was the one on his a.ss and getting hit hard, fu*k out here. Castillo beat Floyd and you are screaming robbery, the irony. Trout was eating uppercuts in every single round while his powerless jabs were hitting air and leather. Even trout admits he got his a.ss kicked.

hell even Dwyer, the biggest Canelo hater in the world agrees.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by RustyLorcin; 04-21-2013 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #404
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
any D/L's yet i need to see this sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #405
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 RustyLorcin said:
lol robbery? who was the one on his a.ss and getting hit hard, fu*k out here. Castillo beat Floyd and you are screaming robbery, the irony. Trout was eating uppercuts in every single round while his powerless jabs were hitting air and leather. Even trout admits he got his a.ss kicked.

hell even Dwyer, the biggest Canelo hater in the world agrees.

You mean castillio barely beat floyd with one arm then get out boxed in the immediate rematch while trout was getting robbed and was put on his a.ss once while canelo getting outboxed. I a.ssumed donaire got robbed when he put rigo on his a.ss even though he got severely outboxed every round. One judge gave canelo every round.

Again trout had ring generalship and canelo landed few punches per round and was not active at all.
 5 years ago '06        #406
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 xRapHeadx said:
I don't use Compubox for anything. ShoStats had Alvarez landing a higher percentage, when he wasn't. He was being outlanded 2-1 in every round, and was being backed up consistently. It was a close f!ght. I had it Trout by a few points.
Trout wasnt landing shots cleanly, it was all either air or hitting guard, when he did land Alvarez was right there with the counter. There were a couple times in the f!ght when Trout was staggered with a body shot.
Alvarez has a good ring IQ, all the backing up you're talking about was just Alvarez switching his gameplan up.

Trout was keeping Alvarez back with the jab because he didnt want Canelo to get in the telephone booth with him, so Alvarez switched it up and made Trout come to him by backing up same sh*t just different approach.

Canelo was just racking up points dodging all those punches and countering making Trout look bad.

Its like when your little brother puts the pressure on you in a f!ght but you just juke and hit him with the counters you dont even have to try, even tho it looks like hes putting in work.
 5 years ago '07        #407
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Damn I forgot about this f!ght. I'll catch it later.
 5 years ago '08        #408
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You mean castillio barely beat floyd with one arm then get out boxed in the immediate rematch while trout was getting robbed and was put on his a.ss once while canelo getting outboxed. I a.ssumed donaire got robbed when he put rigo on his a.ss even though he got severely outboxed every round. One judge gave canelo every round.

Again trout had ring generalship and canelo landed few punches per round and was not active at all.
Actually Canelo was the one looking comfortable in there, go re-watch the f!ght and tell me who would you rather be, I'm sure you will pick the guy that was throwing weak jabs and f!ghting off his front foot getting tagged with bombS. No one cares about the scores at the end of the day it boils down to either a W or L and the right man won, can't compare Donaire to this.. I didn't see Donaire showboating from how easy the f!ght was, Trout got his a.ss kicked if they f!ght again and Ginger actually takes it serious he'll knock his a.ss out before 7th round.
 5 years ago '09        #409
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 RustyLorcin said:
Actually Canelo was the one looking comfortable in there, go re-watch the f!ght and tell me who would you rather be, I'm sure you will pick the guy that was throwing weak jabs and f!ghting off his front foot getting tagged with bombS. No one cares about the scores at the end of the day it boils down to either a W or L and the right man won, can't compare Donaire to this.. I didn't see Donaire showboating from how easy the f!ght was, Trout got his a.ss kicked if they f!ght again and Ginger actually takes it serious he'll knock his a.ss out before 7th round.
Canelo was huffing and puffing by the 6th round lol. He wasn't comfortable at all. He spent the 2nd half on the back foot trying to catch his breath and lunge in with right hands.

Aside from the KD(which he was stepping on his foot which is what caused him to lose his balance and go down), Alvarez never had him hurt or even buzzed.
 5 years ago '09        #410
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Stackz said:
Trout wasnt landing shots cleanly, it was all either air or hitting guard, when he did land Alvarez was right there with the counter. There were a couple times in the f!ght when Trout was staggered with a body shot.
Alvarez has a good ring IQ, all the backing up you're talking about was just Alvarez switching his gameplan up.
Point to the round where Trout was hurt with a body shot? Trout actually had Canelo tucked in because of a left to the body.

Trout was keeping Alvarez back with the jab because he didnt want Canelo to get in the telephone booth with him, so Alvarez switched it up and made Trout come to him by backing up same sh*t just different approach.
Alvarez was being backed up and angled from the opening bell. It wasn't some tactical adjustment he made. lol

Canelo was just racking up points dodging all those punches and countering making Trout look bad.
What about when Canelo was lunging and missing with the wild right hands. Does Trout get "points" for that...Especially considering Alvarez' attack was based on doing that for 30 seconds a round, and then what?
Its like when your little brother puts the pressure on you in a f!ght but you just juke and hit him with the counters you dont even have to try, even tho it looks like hes putting in work.[/QUOTE]

Alvarez switched the gameplan up because he didn't have the stamina to work.
 5 years ago '07        #411
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Stackz said:




Trout got robbed??

It only looked closer because Canelo took rounds off he knew Trout wasnt sh*t. Plus at the end Canelo said he hurt his leg but didnt let his corner know about it.

Trout was throwing punches left and right and Alvarez was juking almost every single one. Outta 10 punches trout would land maybe 2-3 clean. While Canelo would land 2 outta 3 with POWER.


[pic - click to view]



Alvarez outclassed Trout and got that knock down in the 7th gave trout the bambi legs

[pic - click to view]



Mayweather missed out on cashing in on Alvarez Thought Canelo was a nobody the homie has been known just cuz your little group of friends doesnt know him doesnt mean the world doesnt.

Looking forward to the paisanos next f!ght.


nothing but floyd fans trying to make an argument for son not being worthy of a shot

Trout even said he lost at the end....Floyd will probably not take any f!ght with Canelo son

came in at 173 that night
 5 years ago '07        #412
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Castillio, correles, hatton>>>that obvious robbery in trout.
wait this n*gga is back talking more foolery

 5 years ago '07        #413
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 xRapHeadx said:
Canelo was huffing and puffing by the 6th round lol. He wasn't comfortable at all. He spent the 2nd half on the back foot trying to catch his breath and lunge in with right hands.

Aside from the KD(which he was stepping on his foot which is what caused him to lose his balance and go down), Alvarez never had him hurt or even buzzed.
tell ya man make that f!ght....all this other bullsh*t you typing up in here nobody gives a fu*k about
 5 years ago '06        #414
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 xRapHeadx said:

Aside from the KD(which he was stepping on his foot which is what caused him to lose his balance and go down), Alvarez never had him hurt or even buzzed.

So that over hand right hand had nothing to do with it??




Re-watch the f!ght with out beer this time.
 5 years ago '11        #415
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3831 3831
anybody got DL links ?
 5 years ago '09        #416
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Stackz said:
So that over hand right hand had nothing to do with it??




Re-watch the f!ght with out beer this time.
No. The right hand landed, then Canelo took his lead foot off of Trout's right. That's why his front leg wobbled when he went back.
 5 years ago '06        #417
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 xRapHeadx said:
No. The right hand landed, then Canelo took his lead foot off of Trout's right. That's why his front leg wobbled when he went back.



His leg wobbled cuz that Canelo punch sent him down queer street.

Check out this video link at about the 15 sec mark. U gonna tell me that aint defense bobbing and weaving like nothing.

 5 years ago '12        #418
SouledOut 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 6 6
i am a canelo fan, but he barely won the f!ght as most have said by 1 or 2 points. he is not ready for

money as he would capitalize on canelo's lunging and wide swings, not to mention canelo needs to work

on his stamina
 5 years ago '07        #420
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Just watched the f!ght and I can see why some would scream robbery. Aside from the start of the seventh round Trout controlled the majority of the f!ght. The only way he could clearly win f!ghting a Mexican in Texas was to knock him out. He had no punching power. Canelo better work on his stamina before he thinks of stepping in the ring with Floyd and he BETTER tighten that defense up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy