Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #741
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 pufntrees718 said:
dem sh*ts are ugly
n*ggas jus hype cuz they a old retro
seriously though.....i wouldnt wear em if they were free

every company jumping on the retro bandwagon tryna squeeze every bit of sales from hypebeasts n ppl confused into thinking its a hot sneaker cuz it has the word retro on it
 5 years ago '04        #742
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,473 | Props total: 5003 5003
 Mercury said:
how is the quality on the Kobe 8 IDs? I'm about to order a pair or 2 and wanted some feedback first before pulling the trigger
I think they are decent.I love my pair but my first thought was man these feel cheap.

It could be that they are just super lightweight and thin as well.
 5 years ago '04        #743
Mercury 
space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 1772 1772
 ddash said:
I think they are decent.I love my pair but my first thought was man these feel cheap.

It could be that they are just super lightweight and thin as well.
thanks for the feedback. I think the retail ones feel similiar and I'm fine with that quality...I think i will pull the trigger
 03-25-2013, 07:05 PM         #744
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no hate but besides the hat,what did you buy stickers?

im lost towards the supreme clothing line and what makes it so good
 5 years ago '04        #745
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
We all wonder that lol ahahahhjahahahahahjahjahj
 5 years ago '06        #746
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Yung Chance said:
no hate but besides the hat,what did you buy stickers?

im lost towards the supreme clothing line and what makes it so good
stickers come for free...(that camo sticker alone is selling for $6-$10, yeah for a sticker)

what makes it so good "to me", is that i wont see a million dudes rocking it, i wont see 10 other brands with something similar to the design

just today alone i seen 9 ppl wearing bred xi's...thats a bit too much for me.

today i seen no one wearing supreme but me.

ppl like it for the exclusivity...just like ppl go crazy for shoes that are limited because they like to wear something that only a few select 100 ppl will wear as opposed to 750,000.

if you cant understand that, you are an idiot.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 03-25-2013 at 08:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #747
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
ok makes sense.

It seems like a cali thing to me tho
 5 years ago '06        #748
space
space
 ddash said:
ok makes sense.

It seems like a cali thing to me tho
thats possibly because theres a supreme there...

theres one there, nyc, and the rest are in asia...they're gonna open a new one in europe.

thats another reason why its sought after...because the only way anyone not near those two us states thats want a piece has to rely on the internet to cop..

sh*t even i have to cause i cant be camping out for a day for just a hat.

that commes des garcon collab pieces all sold out in 6 minutes even the damn zip wallet that retailed for $140
 5 years ago '06        #749
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
 specialk103185 said:
chillin on the clothes and shoes for a minute...put the $$ down for my new crib--delivery in august

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

sht we posting house payments na

get that bread youngin

let me hold 20
 5 years ago '11        #750
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
 NYC-Banga said:
thats possibly because theres a supreme there...

theres one there, nyc, and the rest are in asia...they're gonna open a new one in europe.

thats another reason why its sought after...because the only way anyone not near those two us states thats want a piece has to rely on the internet to cop..

sh*t even i have to cause i cant be camping out for a day for just a hat.

that commes des garcon collab pieces all sold out in 6 minutes even the damn zip wallet that retailed for $140
They opened one in London last year. I think Ghostface performed at the opening party
 5 years ago '10        #751
olook up 
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 3025 3025
fml..
 03-25-2013, 09:04 PM         #752
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
stickers come for free...(that camo sticker alone is selling for $6-$10, yeah for a sticker)

what makes it so good "to me", is that i wont see a million dudes rocking it, i wont see 10 other brands with something similar to the design

ppl like it for the exclusivity...just like ppl go crazy for shoes that are limited because they like to wear something that only a few select 100 ppl will wear as opposed to 750,000.

damn thats dope though.youre right also i never seen no one actually wearing supreme so the exclusivity of that along with black scale imo is crazy.props
 5 years ago '04        #753
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,156 | Props total: 2698 2698
 NYC-Banga said:

n*gga def not lying.. I was in manhattan for a week. All the chicks rock leggings, military jackets and bred XIs and IVs. Dudes the same kicks.. even middle age white people
 5 years ago '06        #754
space
space
 Wallabees said:
They opened one in London last year. I think Ghostface performed at the opening party
Damn u right, didn't even know that one was opened yet...good looks
 5 years ago '04        #755
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
the thing is. soon as a new shoe comes out, everyone flocks to it and wants to wear it. a lot of people dont have more than a few pairs.

i can wear a different shoe for 2 months straight. it happens here, everyone wants to go to the same place wearing the same 3-4 shoes.

i have a couple jordans no one around here in new orleans has. thats not whats important to me. i care about what I like. if i pull out denim AF1s, no one has them. the store i bought them from only had 7 pairs. of those 7, 2 of them were being kept for employees.

i dont even see people around here wearing any releases from 2010....i remember i wore cool grey 11s one time and the FNL manager was like :omfg:

and ive worn that shoe at least 30 times.
 5 years ago '04        #756
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
i dont see how supreme is exclusive when its one of the most hyped up streetwear brands

n most of supremes designs are ripped off other companies/plays on existing sh*t

its the hypebeast go-to/brand of choice
 5 years ago '05        #757
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 pandemon said:
i dont see how supreme is exclusive when its one of the most hyped up streetwear brands

n most of supremes designs are ripped off other companies/plays on existing sh*t

its the hypebeast go-to/brand of choice
Its exclusive because they only make a certain amount of pieces each season and when they are done they are done. Very limited. Unlike brands that have become sell out brands like Diamond & Co where you can get a shirt at your local Pac Sun.

Stop using the term Hypebeast too that term alone is played the fu*k out. Every brand is a Hypebeast brand.

Also just a general observation...Every time i have seen you post you make yourself look like an Ignoramus. Cut that sh*t out.
 5 years ago '04        #758
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Its exclusive because they only make a certain amount of pieces each season and when they are done they are done. Very limited. Unlike brands that have become sell out brands like Diamond & Co where you can get a shirt at your local Pac Sun.

Stop using the term Hypebeast too that term alone is played the fu*k out. Every brand is a Hypebeast brand.

Also just a general observation...Every time i have seen you post you make yourself look like an Ignoramus. Cut that sh*t out.

tons of brands make limited pieces each season

most dudes i see rocking supreme are frail asian midgets adhering to internet trends in an attempt to not get identified as a lame / fob

limited =/= hot

brands cant save u from ya lame self
 5 years ago '06        #759
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 bmandagod said:
every time i see this shoe i remember when my big bro had these....hes like 12 years older than me...i said damn them bi*ches ugly he beat my a.ss that day...
 pufntrees718 said:
dem sh*ts are ugly
n*ggas jus hype cuz they a old retro

Sorta one of them if you didn't fu*k with them then,you don't now. As Lemar said it's most certainly one of my grails. Partially due to the fact I actually did have them when they originally came out. Now they call em 3 purr shawty.
 5 years ago '06        #760
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 pandemon said:

tons of brands make limited pieces each season

most dudes i see rocking supreme are frail asian midgets adhering to internet trends in an attempt to not get identified as a lame / fob

limited =/= hot

brands cant save u from ya lame self

Man just stfu.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago