March 2013 - Post Your Pick Ups

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #601
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 LeMar G said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #602
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1428 1428
 markov said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Missed the 13's in my size so...
AF1 Foams $90
Shox $60
Air Max Pennys $100 off my boy

*edit pics were huge
WHERE did you get those forces for for $90??? I just saw them in a store for $185
 5 years ago '08        #603
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 106 106
 Mercury said:
WHERE did you get those forces for for $90??? I just saw them in a store for $185
Nike clearance store. Asked a kid working what he was holding in the back and he presented me with them.
 5 years ago '04        #604
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,973 | Props total: 4575 4575
 daliff89 said:
I thought the last time these XIIIs dropped was in the CDP..

That would have been 2008, not 2011

Still wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine, but I got a good deal out of the trades I think
french blues and playoffs and altitudes dropped tho the quality was better 2011
 5 years ago '04        #605
space
space
dam dam dam dam
 03-18-2013, 09:23 PM         #606
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:

[pic - click to view]

yes my keyboard is dirty for u investigators
nice VIAO all in one
 03-18-2013, 09:24 PM         #607
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
picked up the bb10, so far so good but i miss da keyboard

chopping the 4s

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #608
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 AKS MUZIK said:
picked up the bb10, so far so good but i miss da keyboard

chopping the 4s

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #609
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1428 1428
 markov said:
Nike clearance store. Asked a kid working what he was holding in the back and he presented me with them.
ayo do you know the name of the location? i want to call and see if they do phone orders...i was almost about to order for retail and would love to get them for 90 instead of 185
 5 years ago '12        #610
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,502 | Props total: 5973 5973
To the ones posting firearms, what you guys think of the sig sauer p250 .40?

Sig Sauer P250 .40
2 Magazines
Carrying Case

$399.00

Last edited by HeightsBound; 03-18-2013 at 11:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #611
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Sigs are nice, but the P250s are cheap..

You'd be better off getting a SP2022, they come in .40 as well

With that said, in my opinion, .40 is a pointless round. It was made to give you more power than a 9 with less recoil than a .45. It does that, but it's harder to get follow-up shots than either one because of the type of recoil.

For me, .45 is my go-to caliber. If you're just starting out, I'd go with the 9mm. Either way though, I'd never recommend .40 to anyone.
 5 years ago '12        #612
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Sigs are nice, but the P250s are cheap..

You'd be better off getting a SP2022, they come in .40 as well

With that said, in my opinion, .40 is a pointless round. It was made to give you more power than a 9 with less recoil than a .45. It does that, but it's harder to get follow-up shots than either one because of the type of recoil.

For me, .45 is my go-to caliber. If you're just starting out, I'd go with the 9mm. Either way though, I'd never recommend .40 to anyone.
So in the Sig, look for a 9mm is your recommendation? Stay away from .40 because of the difficult follow up shots?

My needs for a weapon: keep with me, in the whip, on my person, go to the range every now and then to shoot some. So no real heavy shooting will be done with the weapon I purchase.
 5 years ago '11        #613
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
Where did you get those bapestas
 5 years ago '05        #614
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 HeightsBound said:
So in the Sig, look for a 9mm is your recommendation? Stay away from .40 because of the difficult follow up shots?

My needs for a weapon: keep with me, in the whip, on my person, go to the range every now and then to shoot some. So no real heavy shooting will be done with the weapon I purchase.
I'd never tell somebody to buy a .40 in my lifetime, no matter what the brand is.

Most people, especially new shooters, tend to over compensate for the "muzzle flip" (a term created to describe what .40s do) on follow up shots. You fire, the barrel flips upward, you flip it back down real quick and end up going down too far, your shot suffers.

The 9 flips a little, but it's nowhere near as bad as the .40. I prefer the .45 because it's a more powerful round, and because the recoil is more of a "push" backwards so when you reset you're moving your waist and shoulders and not your wrists.

In stressful situations your fine motor control goes to complete sh*t, so even if you have to fire three shots from the .45 without getting reset, they're more likely to be in a tighter group than they would be if they were from the .40.

On the other hand, especially if you're new, you might look at some revolvers. They're not as cool looking, usually not as intimidating, don't hold as many rounds, and if they're snubs they're not as accurate. But most self-defense situations happen within 7 feet and involve 2 or less shots, plus they're a lot easier to conceal inside of a pocket.

A gun isn't really something you can shop online and take other peoples' word for to be honest. You can get advice and sh*t as to what's better than what, but at the end of the day it's what you feel most comfortable staking your entire life on.
 5 years ago '12        #615
space
space
 daliff89 said:

I'd never tell somebody to buy a .40 in my lifetime, no matter what the brand is.

Most people, especially new shooters, tend to over compensate for the "muzzle flip" (a term created to describe what .40s do) on follow up shots. You fire, the barrel flips upward, you flip it back down real quick and end up going down too far, your shot suffers.

The 9 flips a little, but it's nowhere near as bad as the .40. I prefer the .45 because it's a more powerful round, and because the recoil is more of a "push" backwards so when you reset you're moving your waist and shoulders and not your wrists.

In stressful situations your fine motor control goes to complete sh*t, so even if you have to fire three shots from the .45 without getting reset, they're more likely to be in a tighter group than they would be if they were from the .40.

On the other hand, especially if you're new, you might look at some revolvers. They're not as cool looking, usually not as intimidating, don't hold as many rounds, and if they're snubs they're not as accurate. But most self-defense situations happen within 7 feet and involve 2 or less shots, plus they're a lot easier to conceal inside of a pocket.

A gun isn't really something you can shop online and take other peoples' word for to be honest. You can get advice and sh*t as to what's better than what, but at the end of the day it's what you feel most comfortable staking your entire life on.

Thanks, going to a gun show about an hour and a half away from this weekend, so I'll keep this in mind.
 5 years ago '10        #616
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$775 | Props total: 401 401
 daliff89 said:
[CENTER][COLOR="Green"]

Plus a revolver can sit loaded indefinitely with no risk of a jam, it's not good for the springs in a magazine to sit loaded...
 5 years ago '04        #617
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #618
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 daliff89 said:

Good looking out! I was just about to ask about this sh*t. I'm bout to cop this week or next week...I was looking to get a Glock cause everyone says it would be best. What are your thoughts? And if so, which one would you recommend?
 5 years ago '10        #619
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 gameofchris said:
Where did you get those bapestas
Official BAPE site bruh
 5 years ago '11        #620
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 spazzg said:
Official BAPE site bruh
Please change your avy! I'm begging you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago