most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #581
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
space
$12,234 | Props total: 8596 8596
 daliff89 said:
Sigs are nice, but the P250s are cheap..

You'd be better off getting a SP2022, they come in .40 as well

With that said, in my opinion, .40 is a pointless round. It was made to give you more power than a 9 with less recoil than a .45. It does that, but it's harder to get follow-up shots than either one because of the type of recoil.

For me, .45 is my go-to caliber. If you're just starting out, I'd go with the 9mm. Either way though, I'd never recommend .40 to anyone.
So in the Sig, look for a 9mm is your recommendation? Stay away from .40 because of the difficult follow up shots?

My needs for a weapon: keep with me, in the whip, on my person, go to the range every now and then to shoot some. So no real heavy shooting will be done with the weapon I purchase.
 5 years ago '11        #582
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
Where did you get those bapestas
 5 years ago '05        #583
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 HeightsBound said:
So in the Sig, look for a 9mm is your recommendation? Stay away from .40 because of the difficult follow up shots?

My needs for a weapon: keep with me, in the whip, on my person, go to the range every now and then to shoot some. So no real heavy shooting will be done with the weapon I purchase.
I'd never tell somebody to buy a .40 in my lifetime, no matter what the brand is.

Most people, especially new shooters, tend to over compensate for the "muzzle flip" (a term created to describe what .40s do) on follow up shots. You fire, the barrel flips upward, you flip it back down real quick and end up going down too far, your shot suffers.

The 9 flips a little, but it's nowhere near as bad as the .40. I prefer the .45 because it's a more powerful round, and because the recoil is more of a "push" backwards so when you reset you're moving your waist and shoulders and not your wrists.

In stressful situations your fine motor control goes to complete sh*t, so even if you have to fire three shots from the .45 without getting reset, they're more likely to be in a tighter group than they would be if they were from the .40.

On the other hand, especially if you're new, you might look at some revolvers. They're not as cool looking, usually not as intimidating, don't hold as many rounds, and if they're snubs they're not as accurate. But most self-defense situations happen within 7 feet and involve 2 or less shots, plus they're a lot easier to conceal inside of a pocket.

A gun isn't really something you can shop online and take other peoples' word for to be honest. You can get advice and sh*t as to what's better than what, but at the end of the day it's what you feel most comfortable staking your entire life on.
 5 years ago '12        #584
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
space
$12,234 | Props total: 8596 8596
 daliff89 said:

I'd never tell somebody to buy a .40 in my lifetime, no matter what the brand is.

Most people, especially new shooters, tend to over compensate for the "muzzle flip" (a term created to describe what .40s do) on follow up shots. You fire, the barrel flips upward, you flip it back down real quick and end up going down too far, your shot suffers.

The 9 flips a little, but it's nowhere near as bad as the .40. I prefer the .45 because it's a more powerful round, and because the recoil is more of a "push" backwards so when you reset you're moving your waist and shoulders and not your wrists.

In stressful situations your fine motor control goes to complete sh*t, so even if you have to fire three shots from the .45 without getting reset, they're more likely to be in a tighter group than they would be if they were from the .40.

On the other hand, especially if you're new, you might look at some revolvers. They're not as cool looking, usually not as intimidating, don't hold as many rounds, and if they're snubs they're not as accurate. But most self-defense situations happen within 7 feet and involve 2 or less shots, plus they're a lot easier to conceal inside of a pocket.

A gun isn't really something you can shop online and take other peoples' word for to be honest. You can get advice and sh*t as to what's better than what, but at the end of the day it's what you feel most comfortable staking your entire life on.

Thanks, going to a gun show about an hour and a half away from this weekend, so I'll keep this in mind.
 5 years ago '10        #585
shawntitan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 776 776
 daliff89 said:
[CENTER][COLOR="Green"]

Plus a revolver can sit loaded indefinitely with no risk of a jam, it's not good for the springs in a magazine to sit loaded...
 5 years ago '04        #586
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 9069 9069

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #587
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 daliff89 said:

Good looking out! I was just about to ask about this sh*t. I'm bout to cop this week or next week...I was looking to get a Glock cause everyone says it would be best. What are your thoughts? And if so, which one would you recommend?
 5 years ago '10        #588
spazzg 
space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 13 13
 gameofchris said:
Where did you get those bapestas
Official BAPE site bruh
 5 years ago '11        #589
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 spazzg said:
Official BAPE site bruh
Please change your avy! I'm begging you
 5 years ago '06        #590
zay228 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
 whitesand said:
Good looking out! I was just about to ask about this sh*t. I'm bout to cop this week or next week...I was looking to get a Glock cause everyone says it would be best. What are your thoughts? And if so, which one would you recommend?
I have a Glock 19 and I love it...looking to get a 22 or 23 when I find a decent price on one. But one thing to remember about guns is that everyone has a different opinion and personal preference. Glocks are great guns but you got others like the Springfield XD/XDM, Smith & Wesson M&P, Sigs, etc that you could look into also.

My advice would be to find a shooting range or somebody that has some of the guns you are interested in and try them out to see which one you like.
 5 years ago '04        #591
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 5063 5063
My Kobe 8 ID's Finally came in after 37 days.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #592
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Smh at the left and right on tongue.. Good sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #593
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 5 years ago '06        #594
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 5 years ago '06        #595
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41288 41288
 samsin420 said:
 03-19-2013, 07:49 PM         #596
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
colorway is dope...
k did the aqua 13s drop yet?
 5 years ago '05        #597
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 whitesand said:
I love my Glock, I'd not trade it for the world.

I've got a G30, which is a compact .45, but that's not something I'd recommend as a first pistol to anyone, a little hard to handle.

The go-to Glock for first time people is the 19, a compact 9mm. If you're looking for something that's more compact than that, the 26 is nice and is also a 9.

Personally though, I like the triggers on the XD better and the next pistol I buy will be the .45 XDs
 5 years ago '04        #598
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #599
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 ddash said:
My Kobe 8 ID's Finally came in after 37 days.

[pic - click to view]

yo i think those are fire. good sh*t homie
 03-19-2013, 09:14 PM         #600
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
yea, they were a GS colorway tho, no mens

[pic - click to view]

so these would fake right?

someones tryna sell me a size 7 in mens
Home      

most viewed right now
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago