Old Heads Get IN HERE. AOL Chat Simulator. Damn Remember The Days?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Couldnt tell me sh*t on AOL.
had to have my parents put the password in tho.
Then when Morpheous came out. OMG n*gga. Get about 20 songs going. By the next morning they'd be done. Throw em on a CD. That was the beginning of a long career of music for me. I lost about 50K songs on Kazaa and had to fall back. Boxden gave me A1 credit and I got it all back

Do chat rooms even exist anymore? Last chat room I used was on Black Planet

I remember when them ladies use to invite me over to braid my hair for free. I knew I was on after that Black planet still exist?
 5 years ago '05        #62
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
True Story

When I was 15, we used to hit up the teen parties. A n*gga was a virgin, but I had this cute lil thick chick grindin on me ALLLLL night. End of the night come, and I cant find her to get the number..So im pissed. Me and my n*gga go to the crib, get on the teen chatroom and sh*t, talkin to a few bi*ches. Im like "what you do tonight", she like "just left "da spot" which was the name of the teen club we was at. Turns out it was her. End up, gettin the number, and losin my virginity the next day.

**Thanks Aol**
 5 years ago '05        #63
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 ondareal said:
True Story

When I was 15, we used to hit up the teen parties. A n*gga was a virgin, but I had this cute lil thick chick grindin on me ALLLLL night. End of the night come, and I cant find her to get the number..So im pissed. Me and my n*gga go to the crib, get on the teen chatroom and sh*t, talkin to a few bi*ches. Im like "what you do tonight", she like "just left "da spot" which was the name of the teen club we was at. Turns out it was her. End up, gettin the number, and losin my virginity the next day.

**Thanks Aol**
 5 years ago '10        #64
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
this entire thread
 5 years ago '04        #65
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
Man I feel u on that ASL sh*t.. I was a dirty bastard

I remember getting chicks s/n's and hitting up random bi*ches from ur school to come over and smash

Enter a chat room and immediately get to the bizness, I would have about 5 bi*ches giving me their ASL and phone numbers in them chat rooms, having phone s3x and when you got the "You've got pictures" sh*t

Last edited by KREW; 03-02-2013 at 07:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #66
space
space
Jawn from school sends me digital pics...

[pic - click to view]

Sends to homies.
 5 years ago '05        #67
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
man these was the days a n*gga had countless action fu*kin with AOL. that sh*t put me on the path to being a roller (thats what we call freak muthafu*kas in DC) yea these new n*ggaz dont know bout that sh*t these 90s and 2000 babies dont know sh*t they got it easy now jsut ask for some head or to fu*k with some skinny jeans and dreds they got all the young freaks back then. it was fun
 5 years ago '05        #68
Qwann00 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$593 | Props total: 500 500

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2013, 11:06 PM         #69
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember when you used to try and sneak on the net late at night to get on them Blackplanet pages with the freaky chicks? Before you get on it's all quiet in the house then all of a sudden, "WELCOME" blasted loud as fu*k through the house. Your moms wakes up and you turn the screen off and duck behind the couch. fu*k, forgot the Jergens next to the keyboard!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #70
dagfpizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$819 | Props total: 2138 2138
first time i ever chatted with someone in like 1995 i wasn't sure if the person i was chatting with was an actual person or just some software that the site had written up

i think i was only truly convinced when i pretended to be a girl and then gave my number to the person online and he actually called up like "hi...umm....... is your... sister there?"... im like "OH HELL NAW" and hung up

haha

trolling as a 10 year old is no homo
 5 years ago '05        #71
mistadontplay 
space
space
yall n*ggaz remember gettin kicked off for cursin too much and n*ggaz had them punter and e-mail programs that flooded your inbox. that was my sh*t i remember gettin my whole fam account suspended pops was mad as sh*t n*gga had to call in AOL and they had a transcript of me goin in on someone. n*gga was short for a few months i bounced back tho :smokin:
 5 years ago '05        #72
mistadontplay 
space
space
 dagfpizzle said:
first time i ever chatted with someone in like 1995 i wasn't sure if the person i was chatting with was an actual person or just some software that the site had written up

i think i was only truly convinced when i pretended to be a girl and then gave my number to the person online and he actually called up like "hi...umm....... is your... sister there?"... im like "OH HELL NAW" and hung up

haha

trolling as a 10 year old is no homo

pause
 5 years ago '11        #73
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 3422 3422
Too Classic. We switched to Compuserve witch was basically the same sh*t.
I used to hate getting knocked off just to hang up on bill collectors.
Then they flooded the sh*t outta my mailbox with them fukkin cd's

Then Net Zero was actually free back then I was on that like

5 years ago '04        #74
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
Had 2 phone lines in the house. One just for the computer. AOL kept me paid. Que up the songs I needed at night, burn a couple cds in the morning, had lunch money before the school bus even showed up.
 5 years ago '06        #75
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 mistadontplay said:
yall n*ggaz remember gettin kicked off for cursin too much and n*ggaz had them punter and e-mail programs that flooded your inbox. that was my sh*t i remember gettin my whole fam account suspended pops was mad as sh*t n*gga had to call in AOL and they had a transcript of me goin in on someone. n*gga was short for a few months i bounced back tho :smokin:

i was on the same sh*t, have a n*gga click a link and... *POOF* the n*ggas connection is offline, or a n*gga got the "Blue Screen"

5 years ago '06        #76
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 2482 2482
Good ol' 56k.

Taking hours upon hours to download pirated games and movies.

AIM was fun though, I actually met and fu*ked a couple females off there.
 5 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 NiteTerroz said:
Remember when you used to try and sneak on the net late at night to get on them Blackplanet pages with the freaky chicks? Before you get on it's all quiet in the house then all of a sudden, "WELCOME" blasted loud as fu*k through the house. Your moms wakes up and you turn the screen off and duck behind the couch. fu*k, forgot the Jergens next to the keyboard!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yo i met this girl of BP we became friends for YEARS. Havnt spoke to her in a while, friendship got salty, my fault. But BP was dope man, any website than can introduce you to a cool chick and become friends with that chick for 3-4 years is a good website.

Kinda regret not dating her... Good a.ss woman. I was a f*ggit to her :(

Yo myspace was where i got them hoes, but bp was where i tried to get hoes.

i remember this bad jawn kept saing she wanted pics or she wouldnt talk to me, i was like fuk yo i need pix. This was before you could easily go on yahoo/google and image search.

So i was like ASL 18/F/cali yo like 50 n*ggas hit me up in chat, i told them all send pix. I got some send some n*gga pix to this 24 year old jawn, finally got some pussie pix and a proof photo. Sketchy as fuk but i was 12 and i had my hustle.

NuttinNyce said:
Had 2 phone lines in the house. One just for the computer. AOL kept me paid. Que up the songs I needed at night, burn a couple cds in the morning, had lunch money before the school bus even showed up.
I DID THE SAMEEEE SHIIT. Id hand out little printed papers in school with my sn told n*ggas hit me up with a song list and id download and burn any song for them 5.00 per CD. Went to asian wholesale spot copped like 100 blank disc for like 60-70 bucks. this was before burners were mainstream, if you wanted a burner you had to buy it and install it or use a external.

Man i had a decent library after while so i didnt have to DL much, just burned the songs. For a couple months i made 20-30 bucks a week, used it to buy pokemon cards.
I remember at one point like 10 n*ggas in class had my cd's in their joints. Im not even a hustler but back then it was too easy, most people thought burning cd's took crazy knowledge to install and do. fu*k man napster was probably only less than a year old too, so people didnt even understand how i got mp3's. 1998 was a good year for me. Now that i think about it, i was using beta napster around 99, i had beta allll the way till release. The only reason i got it was because my online friend was LEET and did mad kiddy hacks and stupid shiit so he sent me the install.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 03-03-2013 at 08:37 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #78
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 3422 3422
 NiteTerroz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yo lol that WELCOME and FILES DONE was the death of alotta of early 2000's middle school night life
 5 years ago '04        #79
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 521 521
I remember when i went from 56k to optimum online in 2001.
 03-03-2013, 12:03 PM         #80
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Silencer said:
Yo lol that WELCOME and FILES DONE was the death of alotta of early 2000's middle school night life
k!lled my late night activities!!!! LOLOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy