Old Heads Get IN HERE. AOL Chat Simulator. Damn Remember The Days?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
9820 pageviews
93 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
Old Heads Get IN HERE. AOL Chat Simulator. Damn Remember The Days?

[pic - click to view]

AOL Chat simulator

Omgggg remember this?

93 comments for "Old Heads Get IN HERE. AOL Chat Simulator. Damn Remember The Days?"

5 years ago '05        #2
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
AOLOffice

i'm about to download that AOL IM sound and use it as a ringtone on my phone... that sh*t is too classic

I think i still got a 100 free hours cd hanging around somewhere
 5 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 P-Hill said:
AOLOffice

i'm about to download that AOL IM sound and use it as a ringtone on my phone... that sh*t is too classic

I think i still got a 100 free hours cd hanging around somewhere
I cant front that shiit made me think about doing the same, the nostalgic feelings hit me hard, i felt like DAMN i missed that sound.

It was the best when i came home after jr highschool and i heard that
You got pictures"
Check and i see my friends sending me stupid shiit...

That aim sound would pifff when i had this shorty i was dying for hitting me up. Talking on aim for like 8 hrs on a friday and shiit.

[video - click to view]

The classic aim sound would also mean im getting fake phishing messages. I remember falling for it when i was like 11... Sucks.

[video - click to view]

I remember getting DC every time my moms would pick up the other line, like fuk man...
I remember chat rooms and cybering, cracking jokes.

Shiit was weird i had random friends i met in chatrooms and became cool wit talk to them n*ggas like everyday like i knew them and shiit. AOL was mad weird. This one jawn named goddess123 send me some pussie pics with proof, bish was like 30 sumtin i was 12 lying i was 24 Talked to her everyday for a couple months. Till she got a bf and her man was like we cant talk no more.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 03-01-2013 at 03:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #4
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I remember BX had a chat too. sh*t was piff! I remember Napster taking 1hr to download one song on AOL and if your connection died, fu*k IT!
 5 years ago '10        #5
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I used Yahoo chat...

A/S/L right off bat.
 5 years ago '04        #6
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
aol was the king of dial up internet
 5 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
aol was the king of dial up internet
Right before i got broadband in 2000 NYC had a free dial up service called metconnect... Unlimited dial up, latency was better than AOL too. I was playing unreal tornement all day. At the same time n*ggas were dead a.ss still paying 14bucks a month for aol.

Free dial up (better)
vs aol...

The only drawback was sometimes the servers would be full so you had to do a redial a couple times, but other than that aol was history. n*ggas knew it was a scam.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

shiit still alive today, surviving off donations.

n*ggas dont understand t1 connection, could service like 20k 56k users easy. And here is aol charging over 10 dollars hahaha. They were getting n*ggas so hard.

Yo but in the 90s i never paid for aol much, my mom and pops had like 50 credit cards. So id call up cancel before trial ended, get another disk register with another credit card. They didnt go by name, they went by credit card number so the more cards you had the more time you had. Worked for about a year and change.

Later i learned about cc generators used to make fake cc and get free trials too, that worked for a loooooooooooong a.ss time man. Every haxor had free aol with cc gens. Shiit was stupid ez. Name was never checked just the cc, when they find out its fake they cancel.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 03-01-2013 at 06:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #8
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
Now I'm remembering downloading a 10 mb file that took 8 hours and feeling like when that sh*t said "FILES DONE"
 5 years ago '07        #9
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Andrefrbk said:
Right before i got broadband in 2000 NYC had a free dial up service called metconnect... Unlimited dial up, latency was better than AOL too. I was playing unreal tornement all day. At the same time n*ggas were dead a.ss still paying 14bucks a month for aol.

Free dial up (better)
vs aol...

The only drawback was sometimes the servers would be full so you had to do a redial a couple times, but other than that aol was history. n*ggas knew it was a scam.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas dont understand t1 connection, could service like 20k 56k users easy. And here is aol charging over 10 dollars hahaha. They were getting n*ggas so hard.

Yo but in the 90s i never paid for aol much, my mom and pops had like 50 credit cards. So id call up cancel before trial ended, get another disk register with another credit card. They didnt go by name, they went by credit card number so the more cards you had the more time you had. Worked for about a year and change.

Later i learned about cc generators used to make fake cc and get free trials too, that worked for a loooooooooooong a.ss time man. Every haxor had free aol with cc gens. Shiit was stupid ez. Name was never checked just the cc, when they find out its fake they cancel.
Dont forget netzero until n*ggaz fu*k that up
 5 years ago '05        #10
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Hovi Bryant said:
I used Yahoo chat...

A/S/L right off bat.

ayeeeee no bullsh*t that used to be my sh*t i can't even remember all the chat room action a n*gga had back in high school and middle school that sh*t was WILD!!! then when they let bi*ches send you pics direct thru the IM sheeeeit that was winning. Yahoo Chat was kinda wack but it had its good times. AOL was the champ tho
 5 years ago '05        #11
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Andrefrbk said:
I cant front that shiit made me think about doing the same, the nostalgic feelings hit me hard, i felt like DAMN i missed that sound.

It was the best when i came home after jr highschool and i heard that
You got pictures"
Check and i see my friends sending me stupid shiit...

That aim sound would pifff when i had this shorty i was dying for hitting me up. Talking on aim for like 8 hrs on a friday and shiit.

The classic aim sound would also mean im getting fake phishing messages. I remember falling for it when i was like 11... Sucks.

I remember getting DC every time my moms would pick up the other line, like fuk man...
I remember chat rooms and cybering, cracking jokes.

Shiit was weird i had random friends i met in chatrooms and became cool wit talk to them n*ggas like everyday like i knew them and shiit. AOL was mad weird. This one jawn named goddess123 send me some pussie pics with proof, bish was like 30 sumtin i was 12 lying i was 24 Talked to her everyday for a couple months. Till she got a bf and her man was like we cant talk no more.
cuzzo you bringin back memories like sh*t foool. i remember when we finally got high speed man AOL connected in 3 steps rather than i think it was 5 or 6 with a dial up connection
 5 years ago '05        #12
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 660 660
 Andrefrbk said:

Free dial up (better)
vs aol...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Damn Metconnect son!!!!!! My memory of that sh*t is my aunt trying to convince me her friend at work said its totally free. And my snot nosed a.ss thinking im a 13 year old internet prodigy is telling her to eat a d!ck NetZero and Juno is where its at!
 03-02-2013, 12:37 AM         #13
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THANK YOU BASED AIM
 03-02-2013, 12:47 AM         #14
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those chat rooms...
Best years was the Aol chatroom years...making bi*ches Cut school Come to fu*k Early in the morning and they leave before 3pm...

You 90's babies don't understand...

Remember Crushspot?? paxed?? Localhookups?.Blackplanet.. So many bi*ches
 5 years ago '11        #15
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
/sound logoff

lmao

netzero, kmart internet, & all them other free dial ups isps i cracked...

fu*kin erols >>>

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #16
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81

[pic - click to view]

Nuff Said"
 5 years ago '12        #17
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
I miss messing with people in chat rooms as a kid. I acted like I was a pedophile at like 10 years old

I'm about to go into a chatroom now and do that sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #18
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 P-Hill said:
Now I'm remembering downloading a 10 mb file that took 8 hours and feeling like when that sh*t said "FILES DONE"
 5 years ago '05        #19
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Was where i was at...

The ANT chat rooms too. Remember the token systems...
 5 years ago '06        #20
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 cheenz said:
those chat rooms...
Best years was the Aol chatroom years...making bi*ches Cut school Come to fu*k Early in the morning and they leave before 3pm...

You 90's babies don't understand...

Remember Crushspot?? paxed?? Localhookups?.Blackplanet.. So many bi*ches
paxed? i found boxden through paxed in 2005... same name and avy

EDIT: a couple people from paxed still post here once in a blue
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy