Who we gon take off the BX Banner to make room for Kanye?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
26 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Gotta Go?
BIG 8 2.37%
Pac 7 2.08%
Dre 213 63.20%
Em 58 17.21%
Jay 27 8.01%
Nas 24 7.12%
Voters: 337. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-01-2013, 09:00 PM         #121
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DanBootleg said:
Take off the dead guys, it's time for rap to move on. Watch me get hate for this, but I don't care. I'm sick of this genre being defined by two guys that have contributed nothing in close to 20 years. Yes they were talented, but life goes on.
Everything's that way. Movies, sports, music, etc. The people who put themselves at the top when the sport or whatever was just turning the corner as a top form of entertainment are always gonna be the greatest based on myths and transcending the game. It's things that the younger artists can never attain. It's the way of the world, not just hip-hop. But at the end of the day I think you just have to go with overall success. And Pac is undeniably one of the top few. Can't go on who's the "best" because it's no such thing especially in music.
 5 years ago '05        #122
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I hate Dre for not doing sh*t since 2005 but hell no Kanye doesn't belong on that sh*t. 50 should be on it if anything.
 5 years ago '06        #123
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
easily Dre...
 5 years ago '09        #124
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 BiZz said:
Dre definitely has to go. But not for Kanye. Maybe 3stacks just to show the south some love For once.
I like this idea, but allow me to tweak it. We take Dre off for the obvious reasons. We also should take Marshall off because other than sales (which are not what they used to be) would he be up there?

I vote to add Kanye and 3K in place of Dre and Em.
 03-01-2013, 09:10 PM         #125
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
why not just add kanye and leave all the rest still on the banner?
why add kanye
 5 years ago '04        #126
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Dre or Em I'm fine. Cause if sales rules over content its not hip hop anymore its a business.
 5 years ago '12        #127
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
How da fu*k u gon say em gotta go, then name kanyes accolades??????? Eminem has 13 grammys, an Oscar, won artist of the decade even when weezy was the hottest thing on earth in that decade for a time, he has not one, but TWO DIAMOND albums: the eminem show and Marshall mathers lp, well mmlp is the fastest selling hip-hop album in HISTORY. He brought in more white fans to hip-hop. He was named by vibe the king of hip hop, he has a movie and book, sold over 100 MILLION albums, and gets love from all the greats. Everyone n that banner would or does agree with eminem bein the biggest rapper ever. And he didnt need other buisnesses to do it, didn't need tons of features, videos etc. The n*gga don't even tour and outside everyone. So how da fu*k he off the banner? He's the goat!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #128
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
If kanye was meant to b up there the sh*t woulda been done!! He ain't no god damn rookie rapper. He been out since 04. He ain't make the cut. And he ain't spit nothin recently to make ya go back and say yea, add that mothafu*ka. What was his last good verse? What has he done to make u think he could bring that old him back? He can't. Keep him off the list....add him to a hitlist.
 5 years ago '12        #129
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15512 15512
 Trelli3Matrix said:
If kanye was meant to b up there the sh*t woulda been done!! He ain't no god damn rookie rapper. He been out since 04. He ain't make the cut. And he ain't spit nothin recently to make ya go back and say yea, add that mothafu*ka. What was his last good verse? What has he done to make u think he could bring that old him back? He can't. Keep him off the list....add him to a hitlist.
hate when n*ggas say this
 5 years ago '12        #130
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 lefthookright said:
so n*ggas voting dre off but keeping em? smh
Ummmmm em is still active, he has album comin out this year. u kno its gon have a big hit, you kno its gonna sell....dre is selling headphones. And gave us the runaround with detox for 200 years. Dre only had one beat on recovery I believe. Outta dre and em, em is at least keeping team afloat. His name is keeping dre alive.
 5 years ago '06        #131
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 Trelli3Matrix said:
How da fu*k u gon say em gotta go, then name kanyes accolades??????? Eminem has 13 grammys, an Oscar, won artist of the decade even when weezy was the hottest thing on earth in that decade for a time, he has not one, but TWO DIAMOND albums: the eminem show and Marshall mathers lp, well mmlp is the fastest selling hip-hop album in HISTORY. He brought in more white fans to hip-hop. He was named by vibe the king of hip hop, he has a movie and book, sold over 100 MILLION albums, and gets love from all the greats. Everyone n that banner would or does agree with eminem bein the biggest rapper ever. And he didnt need other buisnesses to do it, didn't need tons of features, videos etc. The n*gga don't even tour and outside everyone. So how da fu*k he off the banner? He's the goat!!!!!!
Dont worry, the haters cant credit him cuz he's white, and some ignorant people think its only for black people. Some people recognize talent, and it's so clear that anyone that hates him and loves music hasn't listened to his first albums. You want to talk about a superstar, em take over MTV for a week and was roasting every person that was in the music industry. That dudes music aint the same, and most of the posters on here prolly never heard anything besides what is played on the radio
 5 years ago '06        #132
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
Everyone that has a movie about their life, or even got on a movie Plz stand up, everyone else sit the fu*k down cuz you just another joe
 5 years ago '12        #133
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 clipse_designz said:
we're talking as an individual artist, not a producer. Own albums.
Production credits

as an artist kanye has sold more albums then dre and in 10 years time I don't think people will argue with saying that kanyes influence of hip-hop is the same as dre's
The diff is that ye produced for fads.... Dre produced for legends. He produced hits... Almost forgot he produced that eve and gwen stefani song "blow ya mind". Who has ye fu*ked wit that u think holds a candle to the likes of Pac, eminem, snoop, cube?? 2chainz? Big Sean? Lol how much did chainz sell? Where's my n*gga pusha t album??? Lmfao even d12 went platinum more than 5 times. How did good's compilation do while having ye name stamped on it?
 5 years ago '10        #134
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 1714 1714
Em .... the whits boy need to go......

1st page
 5 years ago '05        #135
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,374 | Props total: 646 646
Drop one of them dead n*ggas. They wont mind.
 5 years ago '12        #136
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Did you forget where the game was before Kanye came in? This n*gga single handedly changed the gangster rap culture...got n*ggas back on high fashion instead of tall tees and timbs...got n*ggas off that blow a n*gga brains out music...brought the soul influence back into the game, now has everybody back on synth bass heavy sh*t. n*gga birthed a lane for rappers like drake, big Sean, and cole...Kanye been a pioneer for the game. Some people say its in a worse state, but to say Kanye ain't had just as big an impact, whether you like that impact, is ignorant
Ur talkin bout the college dropout kanye right?? Cuz I kno u ain't talkin bout the kanye who was wearin khaki 3s company shorts, I know what u did last summer k!ller boots, and a mullet.... And n*ggas gettin off of murder rap to "I'm a drug kingpin" raps is an improvement? What soul? He ain't soulful himself anymore. Talkin bout Molly and lambos?? Where's his soulful sampling? Where's the college dropout him that was humorous and still spoke to the faults of the black community? Jesus may walk, but the devil is crusin and its on that same bike ye was on in "birthday". fu*k outta here n*gga. So who gets the award for n*ggas wearin the new trend of daisy dukes and tight female capris?? Kanye ain't runnin sh*t for nobody. He is the one following trends. And trust me, kanye wish he could spit a verse like drake did on lord knows. And no ones following ye beats, if anything its people following shawty redd, mike will and lex luger... Kanye needs to go back in that teddy bear costume on the bleachers and focus.
 03-01-2013, 10:39 PM         #137
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ye got a better resume in a lot of ways than a lot of these n*ggas and he's still going strong.

- 5/5 on albums
- Multiple Classics
- All his solo albums are platinum
- Regarded as one of the best producers of the 2000's
- Won every major award in music multiple times
- Built one of the most talented labels in hip hop (GOOD)
- Not necessarily the best rapper but easily the best artist of this generation

And STILL going strong

Somebody gotta go.. I'm going with either Eminem (despite his sales) based on the abysmal quality of his music between 2003 and now[/QUOTE]

NOPE.
 03-01-2013, 10:41 PM         #138
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

- 5/5 on albums

- Multiple Classics
- All his solo albums are platinum
- Regarded as one of the best producers of the 2000's
- Won every major award in music multiple times
- Built one of the most talented labels in hip hop (GOOD)
- Not necessarily the best rapper but easily the best artist of this generation

And STILL going strong

Somebody gotta go.. I'm going with either Eminem (despite his sales) based on the abysmal quality of his music between 2003 and now

I disagree. After LR, I would say every Kanye album has been worst than the next. I wasn't too big on Graduation, and MBTDF is bordering on overrated.
 5 years ago '12        #139
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15512 15512
this Trelli3Matrix dude in here writing paragraphs

it's not that serious
 5 years ago '05        #140
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 clipse_designz said:
chief keef, future and drake need to be on a new one, old heads need to let go
I kinda like chief keef but he couldnt sell out a fu*king bar. & who is Future.. that n*gga is poop. fu*k you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy