50 Cent On ESPN First Take; Says Mayweather Ducked Pacquiao (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
287 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2013, 08:46 PM         #41
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 nailed it. A lot of people didn't really hear him just read the title. He said he thinks Floyd didn't f!ght him because of money. He's more worried about what other boxers are making than himself. Mentioned that Floyd can f!ght a random cab driver and still make his money. And that's basically what Floyd was saying. "He needs me, I don't need him". Floyd doesn't want to give Manny and his camp the satisfaction of that huge payday. 50 goes on to say if they would have fought he was taking Floyd over Manny if he was betting. He didn't say anything wrong, and he didn't say Floyd was scared of the man, or that he couldn't win. Get fully informed before leaving your opinion.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 SOCIALITE said:
50 nailed it. A lot of people didn't really hear him just read the title. He said he thinks Floyd didn't f!ght him because of money. He's more worried about what other boxers are making than himself. Mentioned that Floyd can f!ght a random cab driver and still make his money. And that's basically what Floyd was saying. "He needs me, I don't need him". Floyd doesn't want to give Manny and his camp the satisfaction of that huge payday. 50 goes on to say if they would have fought he was taking Floyd over Manny if he was betting. He didn't say anything wrong, and he didn't say Floyd was scared of the man, or that he couldn't win. Get fully informed before leaving your opinion.
 5 years ago '04        #43
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
say what you want Floyd saw pac knock Ricky a.ss out and said man i ain't f!ghting that n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #44
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
everybody knows floyd ran from pac...

Every time Floyds name pops up they talk about how he ducked Pacquaio... Always...

All i know is the f!ght didnt happen because floyd wanted to throw rules into it and wouldnt f!ght him otherwise.

A real f!ghter would box any other person without hesitation. Just because they want to be the best and known as the best...
 5 years ago '11        #45
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1631 1631
 The Bully said:
@this clown focusing on boxing because his music career is dead

n*gga releases a new single every 2 weeks and still can't generate any buzz

failing music career ? maybe so but dude makes 40 million a year.

5 years ago '05        #46
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Watch the video, Fif isn't hating at all. Some of y'all seriously need to consume content before you type
 5 years ago '09        #47
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,441 | Props total: 35339 35339
 MakeItHappen456 said:
failing music career ? maybe so but dude makes 40 million a year.

funny how you know exactly how much everyone makes, but if they saw you begging on the street they wouldn't throw a nickel at you
 5 years ago '12        #48
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:
"Yeah. That's 100 million dollars and he walked away from it." Thank you, 50. He also points out how his opponents are CAREFULLY SELECTED (aka chosen wins) to extend his winning record, something that I've been saying for the longest. Floyd nuthuggers can't say sh*t to this. The man was INSIDE his circle. Saw and heard everything. Anything Mayweather stans say in response to that doesn't matter.

Floyd stans lost.
guess all them champions he boxed were not champions... 5 weight class champion, what is it 9 belts total... most you young bucks did not watch in 1998-2004 when he smashed everyone... sh*t even the Hatton f!ght he was undefeated and considered a beast... and mayweather older then him.... you young bucks only see Money may, not pretty boy from way back.. stupid and dont know ish bout boxin... roger mayweather voice
 5 years ago '12        #49
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
think about it, your in your upper 30's not as good as you were in your prime when you boxed all the beasts.. would you risk anything or take the $$$ and imo fans that have not competed are complete retards and should never talk about any sport, especially combat ones
 5 years ago '04        #50
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 dehdeh23 said:
1 example he fought baldomir when he should of fought a prime young cotto or margarito who were at the time big time threats.

I aint questioning the mans skill. He just doesn't take the risks that the greats take.

That cotto f!ght wasn't happening....and it didn't happen until Arum was out the picture.

In fact, Floyd hasn't fought a top rank f!ghter since he left top rank.

When was the last time arum cross promoted a f!ght with gb? DLH vs PAC....and Oscar forced that because it was personal.
 5 years ago '04        #51
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
 philly337 said:
i mean he did but just cause 50 is saying it doesn't mean nothing. They're not cool anymore and they was supposed to partners and now he seen that money mayweather is about to get from showtime and he's mad

edit: just watched...really didn't seem to be hating just telling what he thought
comment without watching typical bx n*ggas

that being said..mayweather will never be brought up as a great f!ghter because he always took f!ghts that he knew he could win instead of f!ghts that he might have won....you can have an unblemished record but if you dont f!ght the best then that will be a part of your resume..

and this is coming from a mayweather fan

Last edited by doczdaname; 03-01-2013 at 03:07 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #52
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 BrookLynnStiles said:
50 is reaching new lows.
u buggin n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #53
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
Some people are responding to the title of the thread without actually watching the video.... 50 wasn't even hating on Floyd, he just said Floyd thinks of himself as higher than what he should actually think of himself and he thinks he's the only n*gga that should be eating, he don't want no other great f!ghter to eat like he eats.... it's that simple and that sh*t is truth.... hell Mayweather even says this.... this ain't news....
 5 years ago '04        #54
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
He said what I've been telling my homie for years. Him not f!ghting Pac was a business decision. Floyd is seen as the villain and people tune in to see him lose. What happens once he loses? The casual boxing fan will not care as much, which means the big paydays will not be as big. So why f!ght somebody that could possibly beat you especially if it came down to a decision. Floyd is looking out for his financial future which I can't be mad at.
 5 years ago '04        #55
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
 willi150 said:
He said what I've been telling my homie for years. Him not f!ghting Pac was a business decision. Floyd is seen as the villain and people tune in to see him lose. What happens once he loses? The casual boxing fan will not care as much, which means the big paydays will not be as big. So why f!ght somebody that could possibly beat you especially if it came down to a decision. Floyd is looking out for his financial future which I can't be mad at.
I'm sorry but that's the mentality of a bi*ch. A true champion doesn't even ENTERTAIN the thought of losing.

fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #56
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16336 16336
Every since pacman was put to sleep the same ppl in here still reaching for hope
 5 years ago '05        #57
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
There are really a lot of kids on this site. You guys just hate just hate. 50 said nothing bad about floyd at all. Just spoke the truth. Even gave him priase. Just shows how ignorate people are man. Y'all just hate to hate
 5 years ago '04        #58
myersjavon 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 55 55
Nobody brings up the fact that flyod took a lot less then de la Hoya when they fought y? Cause de la Hoya was the cash cow at that time so y wouldn't pacquiao do the same he still woulda made atleast twice as much as he maid f!ghting anybody else
 5 years ago '07        #59
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56239 56239
I want to know why Steven A. wasn't up there when 50 cent was there?....
 5 years ago '11        #60
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
50 stay keepin it 100...

But honestly

who cares about manny vs Floyd anymore???

Next big f!ght for me is Garcia vs Khan...

Or Sergio vs Mayweather

fu*k a Manny vs Mayweather
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
164 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy