Jose Calderon Nearly breaks NBA Record, Tells John Wall Keep Your Head Up

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Wall wont reach his full potential unless he develops a jumper. Right now he's 1 dimensional on offense which makes him too easy to defend. The team sucks as a whole though.
 5 years ago '08        #62
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 A2P89 said:
just let me see a nonfat Wall and a shabazz start a season healthy and we can talk. Until then this team is a.ss

and is always going to be a.ss until they cut off Ernie. Most teams complain that their owner is cheap. not only do we have an owner who is willing to put up the bread for fas but he's willing to be terrible for a couple of years as part of the cycle. But we have a dummy in front of him who's wasting his funds and his picks trying to get himself extensions for progression he hasn't shown because he doesn't want to go back to being unemployed

I mean that's my childhood squad and ima root for them, but they some sh*t.

not to mention they enlisted a coach with one of the worst winning percentages in history to develop their "young, struggling" guard. because great FOs do that..

because Randy Foye and mike miller's one year here was so worth it
Naw man Ted is cheap
 5 years ago '09        #63
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 AnyGiven said:
Naw man Ted is cheap
look at the Caps payroll progression during his tenure
 5 years ago '04        #64
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
This n*gga wall aint wanna hear that sh*t from him
 03-01-2013, 06:48 AM         #65
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the real player the Raps gave up. Standup veteran who can protect the ball like a pg should.
 5 years ago '08        #66
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 A2P89 said:
look at the Caps payroll progression during his tenure
He is really a hockey guy and sees the Wiz as something he can money off of. Recent example is the bad dagger call the announcers made. Main reason they missed it is because Ted moved them off the court and into the stands so Ted can add more court side seats . They stay missing who did what all game but Ted don't give a damn. Don't get me started on the coaching and medical staff he refuses to change
 5 years ago '07        #67
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,432 | Props total: 43391 43391
 AnyGiven said:
He is really a hockey guy and sees the Wiz as something he can money off of. Recent example is the bad dagger call the announcers made. Main reason they missed it is because Ted moved them off the court and into the stands so Ted can add more court side seats . They stay missing who did what all game but Ted don't give a damn. Don't get me started on the coaching and medical staff he refuses to change
when did this happen? ted got them sitting in the stands like god damn pedestrians, not even in a booth? man ted needs to get all the way the fu*k up outta here with that. i thought they still sat at the scorers table.

i've been thinking chenir is too old and non observant to call games for years now though
 5 years ago '09        #68
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
 AnyGiven said:

5 years ago '11        #69
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
the wizards
 5 years ago '09        #70
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
Im a Wiz, but Wall needs to go....... Having a young kid coming to a big city with a losing record and not having any veteran presense is a terrible recipe.
 5 years ago '08        #71
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 st21 said:
when did this happen? ted got them sitting in the stands like god damn pedestrians, not even in a booth? man ted needs to get all the way the fu*k up outta here with that. i thought they still sat at the scorers table.

i've been thinking chenir is too old and non observant to call games for years now though
This season. You ever notice Buck and Chenir be getting names wrong on fouls and who steps out of bounds? It's because they can't see sh*t . There in the 100 section across the Wiz bench. So that Ariza shot on there end it looks like it went in. Us and philly are the only team who does this dumb sh*t.
 03-01-2013, 09:38 AM         #72
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm wondering why Toronto traded us Jose, man's a beast.
 5 years ago '09        #73
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,207 | Props total: 19304 19304
 JCyclops said:
It goes deeper than Leonsis/Grunfeld too. This franchise traded a young Chris Webber for an aging Mitch Richmond and paid Juwan Howard 100 mil. Even Juwan's agent knew that was crazy. The Pistons won a chip with Rip, Ben Wallace and Sheed, all dudes the Wizards traded for nothing.

Snyder finally got rid of his minion Vinny Cerrato and hired Bruce Allen/Shanny and took a step back. They drafted the culture changer in RG3 and have drafted solid players that they have developed.

The Wizards draft talented players, but don't ever develop them. They also draft scrubs like Vesely and Jarvis Hayes far too high. Nothing will change without changing the GM AND lucking up on a culture changing type player. The medical staff isn't exactly on the Pheonix Suns' staff level either.
The franchise is a mess man damn...Beal is the only dude a i really fu*k with on this team right now

at Wall blaming his team mates when he hasn't improved on how to run the offense in the halfcourt i am starting to wonder about his work ethic
 5 years ago '13        #74
AweBit 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 1926 1926
 WADECOUNTY said:
That was pretty nice how Jose went to Wall afterwards
 5 years ago '08        #75
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
Calderon is a really good player and a great man. Just another example. Always been a fan.
 5 years ago '08        #76
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
I'm wondering why Toronto traded us Jose, man's a beast.
I agree, but cmon, they got Rudy Gay. I think even Jose can admit when Rudy's on, he's more of a beast.

six6nine9wpk said:
Im a Wiz, but Wall needs to go....... Having a young kid coming to a big city with a losing record and not having any veteran presense is a terrible recipe.
and wait, you wanna get rid of your franchise player? because you feel bad for him? give it a few years you got something to build off. Nene aint too bad either..

Last edited by MADIA; 03-01-2013 at 12:06 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #77
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Wall might be the worst shooter in the League. His jumper is even worse than Rubio's.

His athletic ability and vision is unquestionable but until he learns how to knock down a WIDE open jumper he's a liability on the court.
 5 years ago '09        #78
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
This guy is just good for highlights and when is he going to develop his game Amy he's never going to be an elite pg
 5 years ago '05        #79
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 Poohdini said:
Teammate Chemistry: Down
League Wide Support: Down
Local Fan Support: Down

5 years ago '12        #80
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Gremlin said:
Whats deep is Jose wasn't even finished dishing out asts even after the buzzer
He was trying to a.ssist John Wall in keeping his head up and then even after all that John drops that quote...

another turnover...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy