Jose Calderon Nearly breaks NBA Record, Tells John Wall Keep Your Head Up

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 st21 said:
Caron Butler developed pretty nicely here
Wiz didnt draft him, otherwise answers like Gilbert and such might be acceptable. My b bout the wording of the question

Look through the entire wizards draft since 2003 when Eg took over and tell me all bout this player development that seems to happen here. Literally not a single one has gone on to do anything for this team. Wall was never supposed to be a go-to scorer in the nba yet people now just calling him out on it

5-28 without Wall. Thats historically bad. This franchise will be sh*t long as these two are running it and the players catching blame is nothing new. You think Wall told Ernie to roll out the red carpet and hype him as the savior of dc basketball?

Last edited by ttime236; 02-28-2013 at 12:53 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #22
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
maybe yall just suck at drafting

how's jan vessley working out. really though , that quote is horrible. worst part is...i watched the game before last nights vs the raptors. he was constantly throwing bad passes that his teammates were still converting to a.ssists
 5 years ago '07        #23
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 ttime236 said:
Wiz didnt draft him, otherwise answers like Gilbert and such might be acceptable. My b bout the wording of the question

Look through the entire wizards draft since 2003 when Eg took over and tell me all bout this player development that seems to happen here. Literally not a single one has gone on to do anything for this team. Wall was never supposed to be a go-to scorer in the nba yet people now just calling him out on it

5-28 without Wall. Thats historically bad. This franchise will be sh*t long as these two are running it and the players catching blame is nothing new. You think Wall told Ernie to roll out the red carpet and hype him as the savior of dc basketball?:melomonson:
his scoring isn't even the biggest issue. it's the beeline drives into traffic, getting up in the air w/ nowhere to go, picking up his dribble in the half court. stuff like that is elementary. he's a steet ball player with no feel for the NBA game. and you can't dispute his work ethic leaves a lot to be desired. all the summer league games, the weight he put on while he was injured. that's got nothing to do with ernie that's strictly personal motivation.

wall gets sonned by high schoolers who are more fundamentally sound than him

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

As far as Beal i've already seen mroe development out of him than i've seen from wall's entire first 3 seasons

Last edited by st21; 02-28-2013 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #24
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Haha the same Beal that just catches and shoots and sulks in the corner if he doesnt have the ball. Like I said, soon people will criticize him too. Its the way of the wizards. Season starts off, they lose bigtime and take themselves outta the playoff race so early, then you get left with 3 or 4 months to nitpick every night. Whole team sucks, fu*k em. Im riding with okc, those boys know how to develop a team
 5 years ago '08        #25
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 luker1920 said:
Richard Hamilton?
The saddest thing is he maybe the only one past 20 years

st21 said:
Caron Butler developed pretty nicely here
He was pretty much a finished product before he got here so no

Tha Problum said:
21 year old gilbert?
He freaking imploded and set this franchise back. We didn't draft him as well
 5 years ago '07        #26
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
ok T. suit yourself. i'm sticking with the boys. fu*k a OKC. Durant didn't even go to MD or Georgetown so fu*k him
 5 years ago '08        #27
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
Wall is having a bad stretch right now. No arguing that
 5 years ago '09        #28
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Can't develop sh*t until grunfeld out, bottom line
 5 years ago '05        #29
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
 Gremlin said:
Whats deep is Jose wasn't even finished dishing out asts even after the buzzer
He was trying to a.ssist John Wall in keeping his head up and then even after all that John drops that quote...

another turnover...
 5 years ago '05        #30
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
 st21 said:
his scoring isn't even the biggest issue. it's the beeline drives into traffic, getting up in the air w/ nowhere to go, picking up his dribble in the half court. stuff like that is elementary. he's a steet ball player with no feel for the NBA game. and you can't dispute his work ethic leaves a lot to be desired. all the summer league games, the weight he put on while he was injured. that's got nothing to do with ernie that's strictly personal motivation.

wall gets sonned by high schoolers who are more fundamentally sound than him

As far as Beal i've already seen mroe development out of him than i've seen from wall's entire first 3 seasons
his jumpshot it's so poor
 5 years ago '09        #31
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
Grunfeld salted the ground, nothing will ever grow. Leonsis needs to realize. bigger issues present and n*ggas are f!ghting for an 8th seed

Last edited by A2P89; 02-28-2013 at 03:56 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #32
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2862 2862
It goes deeper than Leonsis/Grunfeld too. This franchise traded a young Chris Webber for an aging Mitch Richmond and paid Juwan Howard 100 mil. Even Juwan's agent knew that was crazy. The Pistons won a chip with Rip, Ben Wallace and Sheed, all dudes the Wizards traded for nothing.

Snyder finally got rid of his minion Vinny Cerrato and hired Bruce Allen/Shanny and took a step back. They drafted the culture changer in RG3 and have drafted solid players that they have developed.

The Wizards draft talented players, but don't ever develop them. They also draft scrubs like Vesely and Jarvis Hayes far too high. Nothing will change without changing the GM AND lucking up on a culture changing type player. The medical staff isn't exactly on the Pheonix Suns' staff level either.
 02-28-2013, 03:37 PM         #33
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the d!ckriden flip flop n a.ss wiz fans in here

walls a bust

beal is a franchise player

and now they even bandwagon jumping to other teams

i knew half you n*ggas was Cavs fans all along
 5 years ago '12        #34
13th East 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 2005 2005
That n*gga will be fine, hes jus slumpin right now. Teams are adjustin to what he does best, he jus has to figure out how to make his own adjustments and ofcourse get a consitent fu*kin jumper.... Slim gotta rededicate himself to gettin better and stay out the fu*kin clubs, hes on his Andray blatche sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #35
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Lmao, all the realgm boards are coming up with trades regarding Wall

Like really, blow up the rebuild you created in the last 3 years just to have the same regime build a new one with lotto picks in a draft considered 'weak'. I mean really??

Once again, EG cleaning up his own mess and the masses are too blind to see it
 5 years ago '08        #36
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 bigree61 said:
look at the d!ckriden flip flop n a.ss wiz fans in here

walls a bust

beal is a franchise player

and now they even bandwagon jumping to other teams

i knew half you n*ggas was Cavs fans all along
its just those two. Leave the rest of us out
 5 years ago '12        #37
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
yall was callin him point GOD
thats just disrespectful
 5 years ago '04        #38
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
really a few bad games happens to all. we all slump. he did come off that injury hoopin better than most coming off injury i trust john will do better. besides in what bizzaro world does aj price now pass the ball?
 5 years ago '10        #39
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 JCyclops said:
It goes deeper than Leonsis/Grunfeld too. This franchise traded a young Chris Webber for an aging Mitch Richmond and paid Juwan Howard 100 mil. Even Juwan's agent knew that was crazy. The Pistons won a chip with Rip, Ben Wallace and Sheed, all dudes the Wizards traded for nothing.

Snyder finally got rid of his minion Vinny Cerrato and hired Bruce Allen/Shanny and took a step back. They drafted the culture changer in RG3 and have drafted solid players that they have developed.

The Wizards draft talented players, but don't ever develop them. They also draft scrubs like Vesely and Jarvis Hayes far too high. Nothing will change without changing the GM AND lucking up on a culture changing type player. The medical staff isn't exactly on the Pheonix Suns' staff level either.

and furthermore, they drafted Kwanme Brown with the #1 pick!!!!

5 years ago '09        #40
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
now wall is the reason they losing. n*ggas weren't saying that when the squad was 5-28 and screaming for walls return. Put price back in as the starter and see how many wins come out. had nene played this wouldn't even be an issue. 3 years in and this man still hasn't had a consistent lineup from year to year, not even backcourt mate carry over from one year to the next. The organization is a fu*king swinging door, how are they supposed to progress a young core with a FO with that type of mentality

Last edited by A2P89; 02-28-2013 at 04:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago