Rick Ross Being Guarded By NYC Cops Round-The-Clock Due To Death Threats!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #141
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38445 38445
 Curtisimo said:
Rick Ross never lived by no gun hes an entertainer. I don't even give a sh*t about the situation.

I'm just saying hiphop fans expectations of rappers living what they rap about stems from ignorance

Gangs and this so called "respect" in the streets are ignorant

fu*k a Mexican mafia and their ways of destroying the Latino/black/urban community. I could give a fu*k about how they feel disrespected cuz they portrayed one of their gang members for taking it up the a.ss
He's a "entertainer", yes we know he is.

When entertainers deal with gangs and gang culture the age old story is the same from Frank Sinatra to Francis Coppola to Guy Ritchie etc...You have to tred carefully.

To you and i this gang sh*t is dumb as fu*k, but some of these gangstas its a lifestyle and money.

Asking gangsters and gangs to bplay "fair" and turn the other cheek is like asking Al Qaeda to not get mad over someone talkin ill of the prophet.

The world is run by gangs, from the UN, to Nato, to Presidents and Prime Minsters, to Polce Forces, FBI, CIA, MI5, other intelliegnce agiences, The Army, Religion, Religious factions, black, white, brown, street gangs,

the world is made of gangs, some just happen to be more violent than others, you offend someone, you do something to someone, you take something from someone, then some muthafu*kin gangor gangster will be on ur a.ss weather it be Obama or some lil hoodlum gangster

Rick Ross just happens to have offended someone or another and shud have thought before he opened his mouth.
 5 years ago '04        #142
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I'm sure someone was bright enough to mention this already (didn't bother reading through most of the f-ckery in this thread), but more often than not, things like this are a record label decision, not the artist's.

It could've been Tupac (or whatever rapper you believe is a true "gangster") for all it matters; no major record label is going to risk the life of one of their biggest investments after months of death threats.
 03-01-2013, 03:02 PM         #143
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
You live by the gun you die by the gun

Dudes over here saying Ross doesnt need to pay and he can rap about gangs, guns and use names of crimnals without premission, without getting pulled up...stfu

You take a look at the Godfather movie, Francis Coppola had to get premission from the Mafia to make the movie, he even was forced to give starring roles to Mafia members. They even read the script before giving premission for them to film. The set could have easily been shut down by the Mafia and Coppola could have been wacked.

Hollywood has always beem seedy and surrounded by the crimnal element, rap music is no different

Ross wants to use names of gangs and gangsters and rap about guns, drugs and murder, then he can expect to get burnt if he does it in a direspectful way. Ross has upset a few people and now he and his people are gettin fired at.

Lol. y'all n*ggas puffin Ross up a lil too much!!! Y'all acting like he scarface or somethin. Lol. it cant be that serious bro...he aint the first Rap n*gga to rap about that life whether its fact or fiction...gd's? most gangs are stupid anyway...lazy n*ggas living off of others having to rob, steal, extort and murder to stay relevant...not knowing they adding to black/hispanic population control conspiracies. ross already said he didnt try to disrespect anyone; that he tries to break bread with everyone. these n*ggas tryin to punk him on a national level and y'all just expect him to give in? n*ggas is getting dumber by the day...

on another note...
why is it hard for ross haters to believe as an ex CO he sold drugs? its like y'all are glorifying that life. Ross haters are too funny...

not taking up for him cause anyone can get popped without cause...
 5 years ago '08        #144
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
I dont care what race you are! You start thinking you Superman and you are going to get checked by somebody! Only reason why it is so relevant in rap music is because 99.9% of rap music is bravado!1Being tough and hiding behind your homies is the thing now! Most of these lil nikkas could f!ght their way out of a paper bag! I know people that are in their mid 30's claiming blood and crip now smh! Everything is a joke until your card get's pulled!!
 5 years ago '04        #145
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
The sad thing about this whole thread is that the ignorance will always continue, by the way Im black and I do understand where dlettern is coming from, he isn't maligning black folks he just saying that we are our own worst enemies which comprises of ignorance.

Ok you are upset because this man used a Jewish Symbol that has nothing to do with black folks but just cuz you adopted into your street gang and for one your not the original owner, a life should be taken for that. Ignorance.

No one brings death on themselves, no ones life should be taken over something so petty. I just think nothing is ever going to change till we open a book or until we elevate our thinking.
 03-01-2013, 03:42 PM         #146
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
don't remember the name of the movie but this one dude who starred in a movie about the mexican mafia was getting threats and sh*t for it too
It's called American Me and it was Edward James olmos getting threats
 5 years ago '05        #147
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
studio gangstas and regular cats don't mix.
 5 years ago '05        #148
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
Dlettern k!llin y'all tho..

His logic is sound.. But y'all mad so y'all attacking straw men..

Props to dlettern for approaching this with logical responses instead of being emotional Becuase they have a bias against a rapper that has no control over their life..
 5 years ago '12        #149
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Stillhyphy said:
you get the dumbest comment award. congrats
I make ya boy rick sound bad don't I.
 5 years ago '12        #150
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Stillhyphy said:
you get the dumbest comment award. congrats
And dumb a.ss how do u not understand what the fu*k I said? Dude said rick is being in character for promotion. Well what he potrays is a k!ller.... Why didn't he k!ll?? Why do the opposite of what u claim? Using names of real gangsters but yet shows nothing of the sort. He needs to kno when to be William Roberts!!!!! Not john gotti or Albert Anastasia! Understand now black bi*ch?
 03-01-2013, 10:56 PM         #151
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well acting like you a thug or dope dealer makes you more appealing which makes you more money.......no one cares about lyrics no more......these n*ggas really need to be boxers......its all about what you did in the streets and your image.....which most of these guys cant live up too because they fake it to they make it.....and make it off little kids who think they are badass.......
 5 years ago '11        #152
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
Still bumping that boss. I play music because it sounds goood, fu*k u internet gossiping f*ggits
 5 years ago '10        #153
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
so def jam put a gun to his head and made him live a lie? Gotcha
Ban Def Jam!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago