Rick Ross Being Guarded By NYC Cops Round-The-Clock Due To Death Threats!

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

We build our own artists, hold them to silly a.ssumptions of being a gangster, start hating them once they make money, go from fan to hater, then cheer on as cats try to murder them.....a bunch of sorry a.ss humans f'real. If I was on the outside looking in, I wouldn't take y'all serious neither. Sad sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #122
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
 box5 said:
This fraud muthafu*ka gives us no L, foh with that bullsh*t. All these clowns have to say is, yea this is entertainment. Him and pusha stay on that fairytale sh*t, they need to do like dr dre finally did and say it's entertainment! Don't go on the radio and try to make yourself seem like you run the bloods and crips gd's vl's and dope dealers. Be your true humble self outside the booth and people will have more respect for him even tho he ain't really bout that yell™
Pusha really got that work though. Take a trip to Norfolk/Newport News, they'll vouch.
 5 years ago '04        #123
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 kingdavid22 said:
However, i will say that not every black person is like this. I stopped watching BET back when I was 16, cause it made me feel like a fu*king retard. I just don't tolerate dumb sh*t.
he made a great point with that post but sadly it doesn't apply to Rick Ross. He's a flat out perpetrator.
 03-01-2013, 09:58 AM         #124
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So he hired 50 cent for security???
 03-01-2013, 10:00 AM         #125
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Nope cuz I'm Black and I don't co-sign these acts. I don't co-sign gangs and I don't co-sign these bullsh*t lyrics you might consider music nowadays.

Truth is, Black people built him up and now Black people are hunting him down like savages and y'all are co-signing this. Are you Black?

Def Jam is a corporation. Anyone who works for a corporation has to play within their parameters or risk not being part of the corporation. Every rapper is an employee....Hence, making these rappers liars cuz they ain't hustling, they working. I find it hilarious how rappers like Jay, Wayne, Drake, Jeezy, and other popular rappers can go around stating lies yet never get questioned on it. Y'all are slaves to the system that's keeping y'all back
your an idiot
 03-01-2013, 10:14 AM         #126
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

not surprised that dlettern comments got ignorant n*ggas upset

a hit dog hollers
n*ggas tryna act like rick ross is some kind of martyr, foh with that simple shyt
 5 years ago '11        #127
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3746 3746
 mcfalcons15 said:
So he hired 50 cent for security???
Nope cah n*ggas talk that but aint got proof to back it up.
 5 years ago '08        #128
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
n*ggas taking the high road trying to be all philosophical and deep about a grown man getting himself in a sticky situation, then blaming other people for that other grown man putting himself in danger. This thread is hilarious, grown men holding another grown man's hand and talking about Ross like he's one of these innocent bystander who get hit by strays. HAHAHA!! lmao at the thought of rap fans having to be held accountable and responsible for rappers. Like Dolph said in Rocky, "if he dies, he dies" I wash my hands clean of him.
 03-01-2013, 10:50 AM         #129
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
n*ggas taking the high road trying to be all philosophical and deep about a grown man getting himself in a sticky situation, then blaming other people for that other grown man putting himself in danger. This thread is hilarious, grown men holding another grown man's hand and talking about Ross like he's one of these innocent bystander who get hit by strays. HAHAHA!! lmao at the thought of rap fans having to be held accountable and responsible for rappers. Like Dolph said in Rocky, "if he dies, he dies" I wash my hands clean of him.
Funny, you chose that quote. I hope you remember that quote when you call 911 and no one shows up, or if you wonder why our neighborhoods are fu*ked up, or if you wonder why sh*t is most fu*ked up for Black and Latino men in this country. If you really live by that mantra, you're a sad individual.

Also, how did Ross get himself in trouble? By using the Star of David? So you're actually co-signing brother k!lling another brother over a Jewish symbol?....
 5 years ago '05        #130
sivlesemaj 
space
space
space
$240 | Props total: 0 0
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

We build our own artists, hold them to silly a.ssumptions of being a gangster, start hating them once they make money, go from fan to hater, then cheer on as cats try to murder them.....a bunch of sorry a.ss humans f'real. If I was on the outside looking in, I wouldn't take y'all serious neither. Sad sh*t
 03-01-2013, 10:58 AM         #131
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-01-2013, 11:04 AM         #132
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

GTFOH WIT THA BULLsh*t THIS AIN'T GOT sh*t DO WIT MUSIC 1}HE TOOK THE NAME OF RICK ROSS, YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT COMES WIT THE NAME DON'T bi*ch UP NOW, 2) HE'S NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD IF HE HAD INTEGRITY HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE SITUATION HE'S IN. 3) I'M BLACK PPL I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BUILDING UP THIS FAKE n*gga WHO PROMOTES BULLsh*t SO I HAVE NO INVESTED INTEREST IN WHETHER HE STAYS OR GOES.

BLACK PEOPLE LOSTNI77ERS LOST GET IT RIGHT THESE CLOWNS DON'T REP ME

Last edited by Niruggg; 03-01-2013 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #133
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Black people lost? No....this n*gga lost. I'm not the one runnin around perpetuating something im not. Only one person at the end of the day can be responible for William Roberts actions...and that's WILLIAM ROBERTS. Even though I do not wish death on the man, I really hope this serves as a warning to him that maybe he should be more aware of the things he says and does, and the consequences that come with it.
 5 years ago '13        #134
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,070 | Props total: 38378 38378
You live by the gun you die by the gun

Dudes over here saying Ross doesnt need to pay and he can rap about gangs, guns and use names of crimnals without premission, without getting pulled up...stfu

You take a look at the Godfather movie, Francis Coppola had to get premission from the Mafia to make the movie, he even was forced to give starring roles to Mafia members. They even read the script before giving premission for them to film. The set could have easily been shut down by the Mafia and Coppola could have been wacked.

Hollywood has always beem seedy and surrounded by the crimnal element, rap music is no different

Ross wants to use names of gangs and gangsters and rap about guns, drugs and murder, then he can expect to get burnt if he does it in a direspectful way. Ross has upset a few people and now he and his people are gettin fired at.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 03-01-2013 at 11:29 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #135
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
Fyi, them Gd said the beef was over.
 5 years ago '11        #136
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 HipHopFactz said:
You live by the gun you die by the gun

Dudes over here saying Ross doesnt need to pay and he can rap about gangs, guns and use names of crimnals without premission, without getting pulled up...stfu

You take a look at the Godfather movie, Francis Coppola had to get premission from the Mafia to make the movie, he even was forced to give starring roles to Mafia members. They even read the script before giving premission for them to film. The set could have easily been shut down by the Mafia and Coppola could have been wacked.

Hollywood has always beem seedy and surrounded by the crimnal element, rap music is no different

Ross wants to use names of gangs and gangsters and rap about guns, drugs and murder, then he can expect to get burnt if he does it in a direspectful way. Ross has upset a few people and now he and his people are gettin fired at.
don't remember the name of the movie but this one dude who starred in a movie about the mexican mafia was getting threats and sh*t for it too
 5 years ago '13        #137
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,070 | Props total: 38378 38378
 acclaimedknives said:
don't remember the name of the movie but this one dude who starred in a movie about the mexican mafia was getting threats and sh*t for it too
Yup.

The movie bizz is no different from the music biz when you start dealing with "gangsters" and "gangs". You have to tred carefully

"The mob stayed involved in The Godfather, elbowing their way into casting and showing up at Marlon Brando’s trailer to swap stories, but Joseph Colombo would never see the film released. In 1971 he held another rally in Columbus Circle, but this one didn’t go as planned.

The Five Families had grown tired of Colombo’s grandstanding. While they operated quietly, Colombo craved the limelight and made himself available for TV interviews. People were told to stay away from the 1971 rally; Al Ruddy was actually supposed to be there, but he was warned away."

Ross has upset a few people and now he is feeling the heat, this aint about black and white, its about gangs, gangsters, respect and money..

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 03-01-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #138
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17

[video - click to view]

YOU ALL FORGOT 50 CENT IS THE BIGGEST POLICE USING RAPPER IN THE GAME.
 5 years ago '06        #139
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
I would never wish another man death. Besides this rap stuff, he is a man trying to make a living, but with that being said, he brought this on himself. That's like me going around a f!ghting everyone I see because I can win, but what will happen when I come across that one person with a gun and shoot me? Will yall say that I was wrong, or the person who shot me?

Ross can be very lyrical and I wish he would stay in the lanes of "Amsterdam, 16, Ten Jesus Pieces," but he wants to **** it out and make songs that's glorifying violence. That's why I respect real rappers like Z-Ro, Pimp C, Too Short. These dudes reall came from the streets and will be the first people to tell the kids to go to school, the drug game aint for everybody, its not all about money, etc. Yeah they made hits for the hood, but they are speaking OG stuff. Ross thinks he's an OG but really putting kids in a bad situation. He's not telling them the other side of the story.

I wish the best for him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got got.
 5 years ago '12        #140
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
 kiddrocay said:

damn his first time getting shot at turned the n*gga coward, lol

wheres all that boss ish at now

hey ross, why dont you call pabulo

oh thats right he wanted you dead to
Who's Pabula?
I'm curious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago