Rick Ross Being Guarded By NYC Cops Round-The-Clock Due To Death Threats!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 dlettern said:
Black people lost :kanyeshrug:

We build our own artists, hold them to silly a.ssumptions of being a gangster, start hating them once they make money, go from fan to hater, then cheer on as cats try to murder them.....a bunch of sorry a.ss humans f'real. If I was on the outside looking in, I wouldn't take y'all serious neither. Sad sh*t
...Normally, I'd agree, but in this case, the lying-ass rapper 'lost.' Last time I checked, Ross' entire image and damn near whole musical catalog was based on lies about being an untouchable Gangsta, Drug Kingpin, and 'Boss,' an image he had the audacity to step up after he was exposed for being a C.O. So basically, while it's a fu*ked-up situation (Something I really didn't have to convey), this is nothing but his lies (Finally) catching up with him, and still no platinum album to show for it. However, I do find it funny & ironic how he was clowning 50 Cent for having security guards during their beef, yet now he needs them more than 50 did. I don't know if that's Karma, comedy, or both, but he brought this sh!t on himself, something even his most die-hard fans on this board can't argue against. As his boy Jay said: "...It's only so long fake thugs can pretend."
 5 years ago '08        #102
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Stillhyphy said:
The funny thing to me is...people out in miami and florida fu*k with ross. in every hood. Nobody out there calls him fake, its the outts state n*ggas and everybody who thinks they know him and just judge him off the media, you internet nerds are funny
Word no beef with Ross. Don't care what Curtis!!! Say.
 5 years ago '07        #103
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
must suck having enemies
 02-28-2013, 11:11 PM         #104
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why everyone puttin up them 50 cent gifs? yall forget 50 had more security than the president [LITERALLY] at 1 point in his career? and they were the nypd, its not that big of a deal tho, u do sh*t like this when u have sh*t to live for. No1 complains bout jay-z and he has government agents as security
 5 years ago '05        #105
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I hope they get his fat a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #106
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 108 108
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

We build our own artists, hold them to silly a.ssumptions of being a gangster, start hating them once they make money, go from fan to hater, then cheer on as cats try to murder them.....a bunch of sorry a.ss humans f'real. If I was on the outside looking in, I wouldn't take y'all serious neither. Sad sh*t
and you must be a talib kweli fan?
 5 years ago '04        #107
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

That's the thread...

But I wouldn't say "black people lost"
Fans come in all shapes and sizes.
If anything, artist like Ross set the wrong expectations.
Which is never a good thing in business.
What Ross and other rap artist need to understand is getting shot at "isn't part of the game"
Jay doesn't go around getting sh*t at...

On another note....how do we know this is even true?
 5 years ago '12        #108
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Gmo BlaZe said:
Is rap the only genre were ppl get k!lled and shot like this?

n*ggas are some of the dumbest son of a bi*ches ever. It's just music....
Duh, rap is street orientated. What do u expect!! Other genres are into cocaine and get k!lled from over dosing. How many rappers u kno that to happen to.... Idiot. Rappers play a role that gets questions by real street n*ggas. And Ross said it "its deeper than rap." He doesn't say anything about it being entertainment. Tell him its just music, he will shut that all the way down and call u a hoe a.ss, flaw a.ss, laughable n*gga... So this is the invention he mustered up; threats and gun smoke with a screamin cry for police. It's not just music, Ross told me that. He said he a k!ller so miss him wit battle raps.
 5 years ago '09        #110
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

5 years ago '11        #111
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

This fraud muthafu*ka gives us no L, foh with that bullsh*t. All these clowns have to say is, yea this is entertainment. Him and pusha stay on that fairytale sh*t, they need to do like dr dre finally did and say it's entertainment! Don't go on the radio and try to make yourself seem like you run the bloods and crips gd's vl's and dope dealers. Be your true humble self outside the booth and people will have more respect for him even tho he ain't really bout that yell™
 5 years ago '06        #112
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 3691 3691
He's amongst friends, so he should be fine.
 5 years ago '12        #113
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 dlettern said:
How do you know what he did outside of the studio? Do you know him? Are you in his circle? Are you his BF?

A rapper and actor are one in the same dummy. They both entertain for a living and paycheck. They both answer to corporations not the street. They both produce art for mass consumption based on the demos they are selling to. Its Entertainment Business 101.

When these rappers continue their persona in interviews, they have to because its part of their promotion. You really think Snoop walks around his house calling his daughters and wife all types of hoes and bi*ch? Nah, dude is his regular self at home.

You have invested way too much of yourself into this situation. You don't know these people. You have your own life to live. Let it go
The difference is that an actor will TELL you they are acting... Ross says nothing he says is an act. U have to kno when to shut the Mic off, tell the engineer to go home, and cut off the studio lights. Look at plies, he knows when to go in on songs..then he knows when to b humble outside of it. U don't walk around with that mentality of who u r in the lab all damn day. If he was all for promotion of his music, where r the guns? The goons? The k!llers? The bounties??? Why get outta character when that beam on u? Why the cops now? Where's that Teflon don at? Where's Albert Anastasia at? Why pause the music now? He went into civilian mode huh?? If he wanted to stay in character, he should pulled a choppa out Like WHAT n*ggaS!!!!! shoulda stood ten toes down ready for action. But nooooo he called up the doughnut boys... Yea, that helps his image and promotion right? fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '09        #114
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 box5 said:
This fraud muthafu*ka gives us no L, foh with that bullsh*t. All these clowns have to say is, yea this is entertainment. Him and pusha stay on that fairytale sh*t, they need to do like dr dre finally did and say it's entertainment! Don't go on the radio and try to make yourself seem like you run the bloods and crips gd's vl's and dope dealers. Be your true humble self outside the booth and people will have more respect for him even tho he ain't really bout that yell™
Dont know about Ross, but Pusha T is official. n*gga's out VA Beach say him and Malice used to get it in the streets. As far as these guys needing to step up by saying that it's entertainment is retarded. That should be self explanatory.
 5 years ago '12        #115
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5637 5637
 Trelli3Matrix said:
The difference is that an actor will TELL you they are acting... Ross says nothing he says is an act. U have to kno when to shut the Mic off, tell the engineer to go home, and cut off the studio lights. Look at plies, he knows when to go in on songs..then he knows when to b humble outside of it. U don't walk around with that mentality of who u r in the lab all damn day. If he was all for promotion of his music, where r the guns? The goons? The k!llers? The bounties??? Why get outta character when that beam on u? Why the cops now? Where's that Teflon don at? Where's Albert Anastasia at? Why pause the music now? He went into civilian mode huh?? If he wanted to stay in character, he should pulled a choppa out Like WHAT n*ggaS!!!!! shoulda stood ten toes down ready for action. But nooooo he called up the doughnut boys... Yea, that helps his image and promotion right? fu*k outta here
you get the dumbest comment award. congrats
 5 years ago '10        #116
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

However, i will say that not every black person is like this. I stopped watching BET back when I was 16, cause it made me feel like a fu*king retard. I just don't tolerate dumb sh*t.
 03-01-2013, 03:36 AM         #117
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

5 years ago '07        #118
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
If he gets k!lled I wouldn't care..
 5 years ago '05        #119
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
 44wade said:
Heavy Police Attention Scheduled For 50 Cent*Afterparty

how is that even the same
 03-01-2013, 07:44 AM         #120
pamilco_playa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy