Rick Ross Being Guarded By NYC Cops Round-The-Clock Due To Death Threats!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 kiddrocay said:

damn his first time getting shot at turned the n*gga coward, lol

wheres all that boss ish at now

hey ross, why dont you call pabulo

oh thats right he wanted you dead to
or the real Noriega he owes him favors
 5 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 dlettern said:
If you can't see that Black men are Black men's most dangerous enemy in this country you are beyond ignorant. More Black Americans die at the hands of other Black Americans than any other race. Its our fault for co-signing sh*t like this. As long as Blacks support this type of sh*t, we're not safe around our own.

I'm too mature to see this as simple as you do. Its all by design and people like you perpetuate this ignorance.
but yet you are one to brag about the money and success that comes out of it, you sounding real dumb and backwards now
 02-28-2013, 12:41 PM         #43
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
but yet you are one to brag about the money and success that comes out of it, you sounding real dumb and backwards now
Ross' money and success came from entertainment not from gang violence....did you seriously try to make that your argument?

He rapped about violence the same way Deniro made millions from playing a mafioso. Funny how he doesn't have Italians running up on him testing him, ha.....Imagine that? Oh my Black people got sh*t twisted. Release yourself from those chains and start thinking like a man
 5 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dlettern said:
Ross' money and success came from entertainment not from gang violence....did you seriously try to make that your argument?

He rapped about violence the same way Deniro made millions from playing a mafioso. Funny how he doesn't have Italians running up on him testing him, ha.....Imagine that? Oh my Black people got sh*t twisted. Release yourself from those chains and start thinking like a man
so I guess talking about it and criticizing it is cool now, are you going back on your words?

and mobs beef everyday fool, italian mobsters were getting into it not to long ago in canada

mexican gangs beef with each other

asian gangs too
 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM         #45
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
Most HipHop fans are white. Nice try though.
They are? Prove it. Every Black person I know listens to Hip Hop. Most White people I know listen to House
 5 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 dlettern said:
Ha, based on your responses and your pic it looks like you're going places in life. Enjoy
how typical of a house negro

Blood Edge said:
got em
 02-28-2013, 12:48 PM         #47
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
so I guess talking about it and criticizing it is cool now, are you going back on your words?

and mobs beef everyday fool, italian mobsters were getting into it not to long ago in canada

mexican gangs beef with each other

asian gangs too
Wow, not sure if these ignorant post are purposely done to confuse people or if you are really this slow.

My point about the mob was that Deniro played a mafioso for years....made millions off of doing so..and was supported by his people for doing it great. Italians never threatened his life because he portrayed people popular within their culture......Ross did the equivalent in Hip Hop yet you think its right for Black gangs to k!ll him for doing so......
 5 years ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
comparing actors to rappers that stay in character 24/7? What a genius!
 5 years ago '10        #49
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Blood Edge said:
No.. Most people who buy Hip Hop albums are white. There's a difference.

The majority of black people in this generation ONLY fu*k with rap music (sadly enough) and nothing else.

They just elect not to buy it..

Theres a reason Rick Ross doesn't sell as many records as a Jay-Z, Kanye, Wayne, or Drake.

His white (or album buying) fan base is lacking..

I remember being in college. White kids LOVE the aforementioned rappers. They don't really fu*k with Ross though.

They saw him as a clown.. White girls (who buy a lot of albums) don't think he's cute. And they have no idea what his appeal is.. They actually find that n*gga hilarious, and not in a good way.

I always though it was funny that white kids were able to see through his "gangster" persona before the majority of n*ggas were..

That's why Ross is a big artist in hip hop but always sold like a mid-level n*gga..
 5 years ago '10        #50
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dlettern said:
Wow, not sure if these ignorant post are purposely done to confuse people or if you are really this slow.

My point about the mob was that Deniro played a mafioso for years....made millions off of doing so..and was supported by his people for doing it great. Italians never threatened his life because he portrayed people popular within their culture......Ross did the equivalent in Hip Hop yet you think its right for Black gangs to k!ll him for doing so......
I never said it was right, but making this into a race issue was dumb a.ss hell

deniro was a fu*king actor who left it to acting, how hard is this for some of yall to get

ross is a hip-hop artist that took it outside of hip-hop

once you do that of course people are gonna test you

smh you act as if black gang members were the only ones who wanted him dead

some latino mobsters wanted ross head too brah
 5 years ago '10        #51
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
comparing actors to rappers that stay in character 24/7? What a genius!
brah I swear some people are just dumb

in the other thread he still counting ross's money
 5 years ago '10        #52
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
Wow, your persistent usage of the word n*gga speaks volume of what you think of yourself. That being said, I'm a proud Black man and as one I can call my people out when they're not right. As Black people we can't co-sign this sorta sh*t. If Ross was fake and we all knew it, why did we buy the records? Why did we go to the shows?....and if we were indeed fans why are we cheering on as other Black men hunt him down just like the KKK used to do to us?

Ha, Johnny Cash wasn't about that life yet he sung about it. You never caught a White person attack him cuz of that.....Black people lost on this one
 5 years ago '05        #53
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i like ross and dont want to see this happen. I could care less if he was a cop yea is he fake maybe but he makes good music and that all i care about. But no one should lose there life over this sh*t, Now if he did something we dont know about that one thing but for ppl to be happy to here this is sad man.
 5 years ago '10        #54
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
you know who rick ross reminds me of

[pic - click to view]

02-28-2013, 01:11 PM         #55
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
how typical of a house negro

got em
I'm a House negro because I'm against Black on Black violence.....Yup, now I'm convinced you're a sped
 02-28-2013, 01:13 PM         #56
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
brah I swear some people are just dumb

in the other thread he still counting ross's money
What is the difference between rappers and actors tho? Take your L and be quiet. I can't entertain your conversation any longer
 5 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dlettern said:
What is the difference between rappers and actors tho? Take your L and be quiet. I can't entertain your conversation any longer
I see you decided not to respond to reply about one being an actor who kept it to acting and the other being a rapper who took it outside of the studio

theres a majro difference right there buddy

take ya L brah, you should have known that was a stupid comparision, now if you would have said adam west than yeah I would have agreed with you because him and rosss are 2 of a kind but
 02-28-2013, 01:22 PM         #58
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I see you decided not to respond to reply about one being an actor who kept it to acting and the other being a rapper who took it outside of the studio

theres a majro difference right there buddy

take ya L brah, you should have known that was a stupid comparision, now if you would have said adam west than yeah I would have agreed with you because him and rosss are 2 of a kind but
How do you know what he did outside of the studio? Do you know him? Are you in his circle? Are you his BF?

A rapper and actor are one in the same dummy. They both entertain for a living and paycheck. They both answer to corporations not the street. They both produce art for mass consumption based on the demos they are selling to. Its Entertainment Business 101.

When these rappers continue their persona in interviews, they have to because its part of their promotion. You really think Snoop walks around his house calling his daughters and wife all types of hoes and bi*ch? Nah, dude is his regular self at home.

You have invested way too much of yourself into this situation. You don't know these people. You have your own life to live. Let it go
 5 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dlettern said:
How do you know what he did outside of the studio? Do you know him? Are you in his circle? Are you his BF?

A rapper and actor are one in the same dummy. They both entertain for a living and paycheck. They both answer to corporations not the street. They both produce art for mass consumption based on the demos they are selling to. Its Entertainment Business 101.

When these rappers continue their persona in interviews, they have to because its part of their promotion. You really think Snoop walks around his house calling his daughters and wife all types of hoes and bi*ch? Nah, dude is his regular self at home.

You have invested way too much of yourself into this situation. You don't know these people. You have your own life to live. Let it go
oh this guy just dont know when to take his l and let it be, you tried to compare a rapper who stays in char. 24/7 to an actor who leaves the scene and is back to being his regular self and want to call people dummies and go indepth about it

brah its not that freaking complicated, I am done

Last edited by kiddrocay; 02-28-2013 at 01:28 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #60
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
dlettern, you still have yet to admit this is ross fault. he takes the blame

thats what makes everything you saying bullsh*t
brah trying to explain something to him is like trying to teach a brick sign language

you see his conclusion to this is that its black peoples fault in genereal

this is a lost case right here

especially after he tried to compare an actor who leave it at acting to a rapper who tried so hard to convince everyone this is his reality

this is ross fault, hes acting as if some mobsters out of the blue creeped up on ross

ross prolly said some ish to the wrong people, happens everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy