Rick Ross Being Guarded By NYC Cops Round-The-Clock Due To Death Threats!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2013, 11:43 AM         #21
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
so you gonna sit there and put that all on black people?

he did it to himself first cause he startin feelin himself and doin hoe sh*t. def jam just followed cuz they was desperate for sales
Nope cuz I'm Black and I don't co-sign these acts. I don't co-sign gangs and I don't co-sign these bullsh*t lyrics you might consider music nowadays.

Truth is, Black people built him up and now Black people are hunting him down like savages and y'all are co-signing this. Are you Black?

Def Jam is a corporation. Anyone who works for a corporation has to play within their parameters or risk not being part of the corporation. Every rapper is an employee....Hence, making these rappers liars cuz they ain't hustling, they working. I find it hilarious how rappers like Jay, Wayne, Drake, Jeezy, and other popular rappers can go around stating lies yet never get questioned on it. Y'all are slaves to the system that's keeping y'all back
 5 years ago '10        #22
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4379 4379
we are blaming black people for this

dumb n*gga logic 101
 5 years ago '10        #23
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 dlettern said:
Black people lost

We build our own artists, hold them to silly a.ssumptions of being a gangster, start hating them once they make money, go from fan to hater, then cheer on as cats try to murder them.....a bunch of sorry a.ss humans f'real. If I was on the outside looking in, I wouldn't take y'all serious neither. Sad sh*t
Rare common sense sighting on Boxden
 5 years ago '10        #24
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 dlettern said:
So I guess his managers and label heads were the only ones present at his shows? appearances? They were the only ones buying his albums?.....Black people built him up and now they are the same ones wishing that man's death. The man got y'all thinking crazy

GTFOH with your stupid logic. Black people built him up to take him down. It happens all the time in Hip Hop. You are clearly part of the ignorance. You're so blind you had the nerve to type your stupid response.
I know the contrast of build and support yet I'm the stupid one and not resorting to name calling like a wounded child.
 5 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 kiddrocay said:

dumb n*gga logic 101

Toms stay on their job on BX more than SM
 02-28-2013, 12:15 PM         #26
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:

dumb n*gga logic 101
Wow, your persistent usage of the word n*gga speaks volume of what you think of yourself. That being said, I'm a proud Black man and as one I can call my people out when they're not right. As Black people we can't co-sign this sorta sh*t. If Ross was fake and we all knew it, why did we buy the records? Why did we go to the shows?....and if we were indeed fans why are we cheering on as other Black men hunt him down just like the KKK used to do to us?

Ha, Johnny Cash wasn't about that life yet he sung about it. You never caught a White person attack him cuz of that.....Black people lost on this one
 5 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
Yet you still don't know what the term "Uncle Tom" means
 02-28-2013, 12:16 PM         #28
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
So I'm a Tom cuz I don't like seeing Black men being hunted down by house n*ggas who are doing Whiteys job?.....Right, I'm the Uncle Tom
 02-28-2013, 12:17 PM         #29
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
I know the contrast of build and support yet I'm the stupid one and not resorting to name calling like a wounded child.
You just called me a Tom tho?.....Are you trying to tell us you feel wounded?

Pathetic
 5 years ago '10        #30
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dlettern said:
Wow, your persistent usage of the word n*gga speaks volume of what you think of yourself. That being said, I'm a proud Black man and as one I can call my people out when they're not right. As Black people we can't co-sign this sorta sh*t. If Ross was fake and we all knew it, why did we buy the records? Why did we go to the shows?....and if we were indeed fans why are we cheering on as other Black men hunt him down just like the KKK used to do to us?

Ha, Johnny Cash wasn't about that life yet he sung about it. You never caught a White person attack him cuz of that.....Black people lost on this one
shut ya uncle ruckus a.ss up

you blaming black people because of the situation this man got himself into

famous black guy gets shot at "oh blame black people"
 5 years ago '07        #31
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Why is this a race issue?Oh yeah....

It's not.
 5 years ago '10        #32
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Yet you still don't know what the term "Uncle Tom" means

Tom, sell out, house negro? Take your pick Obviously you felt sum kind of way to quote and respond to me.

dlettern said:
So I'm a Tom cuz I don't like seeing Black men being hunted down by house n*ggas who are doing Whiteys job?.....Right, I'm the Uncle Tom

[pic - click to view]

You're all in your feelings, again.

BTW Whites are the majority of Ralse's album buyers, so go talk that sh*t to them.
 5 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 dlettern said:
You just called me a Tom tho?.....Are you trying to tell us you feel wounded?

Pathetic
You're so shell
 02-28-2013, 12:23 PM         #34
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
shut ya uncle ruckus a.ss up

you blaming black people because of the situation this man got himself into

famous black guy gets shot at "oh blame black people"
But its Black people shooting him....You want me to blame White people for the Black gang hunting him down? Wow, just when I thought your responses couldn't get sillier......
 02-28-2013, 12:24 PM         #35
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
You're so shell
I'm so shell? Can we type in English? I can't read retarded
 5 years ago '10        #36
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dlettern said:
But its Black people shooting him....You want me to blame White people for the Black gang hunting him down? Wow, just when I thought your responses couldn't get sillier......
so people get shot at every day, race doesnt have ish to do with this particular shooting

da fu*k is it black people fault in general, naw its william roberts fault

5 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 dlettern said:
I'm so shell? Can we type in English? I can't read retarded
You're a corn. How about that?
 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM         #38
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
so people get shot at every day, race doesnt have ish to do with this particular shooting

da fu*k is it black people fault in general, naw its william roberts fault

If you can't see that Black men are Black men's most dangerous enemy in this country you are beyond ignorant. More Black Americans die at the hands of other Black Americans than any other race. Its our fault for co-signing sh*t like this. As long as Blacks support this type of sh*t, we're not safe around our own.

I'm too mature to see this as simple as you do. Its all by design and people like you perpetuate this ignorance.
 5 years ago '10        #39
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
Tom, sell out, house negro? Take your pick Obviously you felt sum kind of way to quote and respond to me.

I just find ignorance funny..

I think its hilarious that you "monkey see, monkey do" n*ggas have let "Uncle Tom" become the response of choice on this site

When its so abundantly clear that none of you n*ggas have ever read "Uncle Toms Cabin" and don't have a clear understanding of what an "Uncle Tom" actually is...

You just heard the term getting tossed around and decided in your ignorance to start throwing it around too..

sh*t is funny..

Read a book my n*gga
 02-28-2013, 12:29 PM         #40
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
You're a corn. How about that?
Ha, based on your responses and your pic it looks like you're going places in life. Enjoy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy