GTA Logic

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
TCV|m 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,014 | Props total: 50 50
 primetimemookie said:
but this sh*t got me wanting to download that san andreas on my ps3 and get my dorner on.



[pic - click to view]

i nominate this post for worst gif ever
 5 years ago '04        #42
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,837 | Props total: 2860 2860
 Legit1 said:
Am I the only one in GTA when you just hijacked a dope car and then a civilian proceeds to wreck your sh*t you just spaz

Like after they hit me I proceed to hunt them down and shoot that a.ss I can't continue my mission or whatever until that 1 motherfu*ker who wrecked my perfect ride I just stole dies
Nah I do that too. Also, I hate when you carjack someone and then the dude is bold enough to steal his sh*t back from you. I quickly pull out the a.ssault rifle and shoot the n*gga car up.

GTA has corrupted everyone who plays it
 5 years ago '11        #43
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 350 350
Hahahah sh*t had me laughing unexpectedly. But what i hate the most is when i start chasing a vehicle then suddenly every vehicle in the city for miles escapes & goes into hiding & i end up walking/running hella miles in search of one. The irony
 5 years ago '04        #44
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,837 | Props total: 2860 2860
 Golden Flamez said:
Hahahah sh*t had me laughing unexpectedly. But what i hate the most is when i start chasing a vehicle then suddenly every vehicle in the city for miles escapes & goes into hiding & i end up walking/running hella miles in search of one. The irony
I'm convinced they do that sh*t on purpose.
 5 years ago '09        #45
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,518 | Props total: 5548 5548
 Contagioso said:
hated when a cop car would randomly cut me off and when I hit it, they give me a star

n*gga.... THAT sh*t WASN'T MY FAULT GODDAMNIT
 5 years ago '11        #46
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 1910 1910
 NBA Brawler said:
Nah I do that too. Also, I hate when you carjack someone and then the dude is bold enough to steal his sh*t back from you. I quickly pull out the a.ssault rifle and shoot the n*gga car up.

GTA has corrupted everyone who plays it
 Golden Flamez said:
Hahahah sh*t had me laughing unexpectedly. But what i hate the most is when i start chasing a vehicle then suddenly every vehicle in the city for miles escapes & goes into hiding & i end up walking/running hella miles in search of one. The irony
fu*king these
 5 years ago '05        #47
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,926 | Props total: 13338 13338
 Golden Flamez said:
Hahahah sh*t had me laughing unexpectedly. But what i hate the most is when i start chasing a vehicle then suddenly every vehicle in the city for miles escapes & goes into hiding & i end up walking/running hella miles in search of one. The irony
 5 years ago '04        #48
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1393 1393
@The Safehouse, money, car, and barber ones. And yeah, San Andreas is still the best one in the series (And the only one I still play on a regular basis).

 Legit1 said:
Am I the only one in GTA when you just hijacked a dope car and then a civilian proceeds to wreck your sh*t you just spaz

Like after they hit me I proceed to hunt them down and shoot that a.ss I can't continue my mission or whatever until that 1 motherfu*ker who wrecked my perfect ride I just stole dies
Nah, I do the same sh!t all the time, especially in Vice City and SA.


Last edited by The S-Word; 02-28-2013 at 09:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
Slingy 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,713 | Props total: 3645 3645
 ImAMonster said:
Spike strips don't work on helicopters bro. Lol.
on vice city you push a helicopter into a garage, it shuts, then you open it and it has wheels.
 5 years ago '07        #50
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,779 | Props total: 28873 28873
 5 years ago '06        #51
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,573 | Props total: 154 154
 Slingy said:
on vice city you push a helicopter into a garage, it shuts, then you open it and it has wheels.
 03-01-2013, 01:51 AM         #52
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn gotta play some gta now
 5 years ago '05        #53
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,788 | Props total: 13151 13151
this is funny.
 5 years ago '06        #54
Panasonic 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 1901 1901
 5 years ago '08        #55
hiphopsince1984 
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 117 117
one of the goat franchises. can't wait for 5.
 5 years ago '06        #56
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,719 | Props total: 971 971
Lol funny, so true
 5 years ago '06        #57
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 5 years ago '10        #58
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
GTA Logic:

Can run into lightposts and fire hydrants, no problem
Run into an old lady with a walker, totaled the car and you become a human projectile


Shoot a cop in the face, 1star, understandable
Rival gang member shoots at you, cops magically join their side to shoot at you, WTF?!


Fall out of a helicopter 200ft in the air on concrete, good chance of survival
2ft jump in a pool, instant death


Shoot a cop with a rocket launch, low probability of surviving
Shoot a cop in the knees, death and high chance of military involvement


Kills a prostitue in front of cop, "cut that out as*hole"
Jaywalking, a shoot out begins




Gawd I love this game!!
 5 years ago '09        #59
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,699 | Props total: 860 860
 Akira Son Bio said:
this sh*t makes me want to play some GTA now


Got robbed for my entire collection
san adreas in the ps store for 10$ so is vice city
 5 years ago '05        #60
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 72 72
 Jinusean said:
GTA Logic:

Can run into lightposts and fire hydrants, no problem
Run into an old lady with a walker, totaled the car and you become a human projectile


Shoot a cop in the face, 1star, understandable
Rival gang member shoots at you, cops magically join their side to shoot at you, WTF?!


Fall out of a helicopter 200ft in the air on concrete, good chance of survival
2ft jump in a pool, instant death


Shoot a cop with a rocket launch, low probability of surviving
Shoot a cop in the knees, death and high chance of military involvement


Kills a prostitue in front of cop, "cut that out as*hole"
Jaywalking, a shoot out begins




Gawd I love this game!!
These are terrible, btw.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy