Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Chiefs lost
 5 years ago '04        #42
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 RLRugby said:

n*ggas got hustled

lmaooooo

i had high hopes for KC

but they dotn knowwhat they doing

is he scared to deal with the eagles?

why not just get foles for that 3rd
because the Eagles wanted to play hard ball with the Chiefs because they knew that Andy Reid wanted Nick Foles so they probably drove the price up on Foles to see if they could get it from the Chiefs. Sucks for Nick Foles though because I dont think anyone is going to really take a chance on him
 02-27-2013, 11:27 AM         #43
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooooh sh*t so what we gon get for Flynn
 02-27-2013, 11:28 AM         #44
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Billy D lost
 5 years ago '12        #45
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 RLRugby said:
EXACTLY

he should ofused that 2nd on a QB and rocked with cassell
Na we should of just picked geno with the 1st, dropped cassel to save like 8 mill, and picked up someone like Matt Moore or Jason Campbell and let them battle it out in camp. Then we coulda used that 2nd round pick on someone like ogletree or Elam but instead now we ain't got sh*t in the 2nd round and a bum for QB.
 02-27-2013, 11:30 AM         #46
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami
An NFL source says that the framework of the deal is that the 49ers will get a No. 2 pick this year and a similar pick in the 2014 draft.

Yeah i dont wanna hear sh*t about the Kolb trade again
at you waiting for something like this to happen so you could finally kick back

5 years ago '05        #47
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 chctynig2804 said:
because the Eagles wanted to play hard ball with the Chiefs because they knew that Andy Reid wanted Nick Foles so they probably drove the price up on Foles to see if they could get it from the Chiefs. Sucks for Nick Foles though because I dont think anyone is going to really take a chance on him
i have to disagree homie. i highly doubt the eagles wouldnt have taken a 2nd rounder for foles. if anything this shows how highly reid thinks of foles. foles is younger, cheaper, and reid just drafted him. because either way, imo foles is going to be traded
 5 years ago '04        #48
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 RLRugby said:
we will never know

but i highly doubt they would play andy like that

he had a great relationship with the eagles

n*gga just fu*ked the chiefs already
of course its all speculation but when the report broke that they told the Chiefs that Foles "wasnt available" I took it as they didnt want what the Chiefs were offering...Eagles know damn well that Foles isnt a part of their plans and he doesnt fit the Chip Kelly offense
 5 years ago '07        #49
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,168 | Props total: 4598 4598
 adizzle69696969 said:
ooooh sh*t so what we gon get for Flynn
So you think a guy who got paid off of one game and lost his job to a rookie before the season even started will demand the same amount of picks as someone who led his team to an nfc championship game and was having career best numbers before being replaced cause of injury

At least Alex has shown something over a period of time... no one is gonna give anything substantial for Flynn
 5 years ago '06        #50
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
n*gga trash
they might as well start a rookie
 5 years ago '09        #51
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1871 1871
@AdamSchefter

Chiefs traded second-round pick, the second pick in the second round, to SF. Niners also got another conditional mid-round pick in 2014
 5 years ago '10        #52
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Noooooo!!
 5 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12367 12367
As long as the Chiefs re-sign their best players they'll have better as good or better offensive weapons than Smith ever had in San Francisco. Moeki isnt as athletic as Vernon but he's good, Jamal Charles was leading the league in rushing for a little while until Peterson went Altered Beast on the league and has 1400+yds in two of the last three seasons. You damn sure have better WRs than anything Smith has had since being drafted(assuming you can bring Bowe back)

Get the offensive line fixed, solidify your defense and you have a situation very similar to the one he had in San Francisco but with more and better skill guy depth. If anything will be the problem it will be the Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde ways of Andy Reid. If he can hold back on his former ways and keep Charles rushing for 1400+ and can make it a more physical game than he did in Philly you guys will be fine.
 5 years ago '09        #54
space
space
@evansilva

#49ers five top-100 picks are Nos. 31, 34, 61, 74, and 93. Also have a 4th-rounder, 2 5th-rounders, 2 6th-rounders, and 2 7th-rounders.

5 years ago '10        #55
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
My KC-born father gonna be gettin an Alexis jersey for his bday
 02-27-2013, 11:42 AM         #56
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:
@AdamSchefter

Chiefs traded second-round pick, the second pick in the second round, to SF. Niners also got another conditional mid-round pick in 2014
that's not a super high price as they'd made it sound...conditional mid round can mean rounds 3-5 or 6 in 2014

they still have #1 overall and the initial chatter was that they'd swap first rounders a few days ago

9ers still making the fu*k OFF
 5 years ago '04        #57
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5103 5103
Damn, the hate for Alex is STRONG in this thread. Y'all are making him out to be a super bum just because he so happened to get benched for a QB who just so happened to go super-saiayan (sp?) and turn into a future dynamic super star

Maybe the trade might be giving a lil bit too much, but y'all forget Alex Smith made enough plays and was a special-teams idiot away from the Super Bowl. Dude was puttin up numbers and winning games before the concussion & benching for Kaep

The chiefs will be fine: don't forget that Andy brings out the best in QBs too
 5 years ago '05        #58
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 King856 said:
how does this show how highly Reid thinks of Foles? he rather give a 2 for Smith than Fole
exactly, he picked smith over foles, a guy he drafted and knows intimately and was his guy a year ago. he had a chance to get him and he passed
 5 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 all3rd said:
Revis trade
Or Harvin
 5 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12367 12367
49ers won as long as we get Goldson re-signed and get a decent backup QB. We can't just a.ssume the starter will stay healthy all year.

If we fail at both of those fu*k draft picks. But I do see a WR/DL combo taken with the first round pick and the Chiefs 2nd rd pick. Wait, let me stop talking about my team, this is about the Chiefs. I'll gloat in the 49ers team thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy