Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2013, 05:36 PM         #201
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoulOnIce said:
Idk how true it is
With what picks tho
 5 years ago '10        #202
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 974 974
 Cheeze said:
With what picks tho

We got some
 5 years ago '09        #203
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
The deal isn't done, there's more to be added to it and there is still the chance one or both teams decide to walk away from the deal before it can become official if they can't agree on the rest of it.

Stay tuned...
 5 years ago '05        #204
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The deal isn't done, there's more to be added to it and there is still the chance one or both teams decide to walk away from the deal before it can become official if they can't agree on the rest of it.

Stay tuned...
Thats Cause Baalke Thinking Bout Flipping Alex Cuil + Picks To NY
 5 years ago '07        #205
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,144 | Props total: 4571 4571
 TattooedMPsz said:
dam my chief dudes on bx i feel for yall capone, jbal, bill dotel, etc
We going through it...

YoDoods said:
Ill reserve comment until the season starts.

Besides Royals >> Chiefs its baseball season biiiiitch
I'm hoping he keeps playing the way he was before he got injured I just wished we finally took a chance....
And the Royals want the central

Fly 2ndComing said:

Stay tuned...
 5 years ago '09        #206
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 ThaReapa420 said:
Once again...fu*k Alex Smith and good riddance to that f*ggot

Hopefully Fly starts to rep the Chiefs too
If you hadn't been around as long as I have repping the 9ers on here I would have came back a different way but I know you are a fan. Still think you are a clown a.ss idiot but you been down so it is what it is.

I been down since a year before many here were born, I ain't leaving now.
 5 years ago '05        #207
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Bronxbombers said:

Now what the hell this video got to do with anything? The highlight of his career against a blitzhappy DC
 5 years ago '10        #208
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 SoulOnIce said:
Idk how true it is
if that is true, thank you oaktown
 5 years ago '07        #209
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
The chiefs should improve with Alex. He'll cut the turnovers down making the defense A little better. Tony moeki's numbers should improve and Dwayne bowe better leave town cuz Alex aint throwing past 15 yards
 02-27-2013, 07:42 PM         #210
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People keep saying Chiefs traded first pick of round 2, you're wrong. Jacksonville has the first pick of round 2, Chiefs got the second. Both had a 2-14 record, so each round they rotate for first and second pick of that round. Chiefs get first in 1st, Jags first in 2nd, and so on.

Also, Chiefs would be stupid to draft a LT 1st overall, Albert only gave up ONE SACK all season, he's one of the better up and coming LTs in the league. Just resign him, then try and trade back since the Raiders are talking about Geno now, so the Cards or Bills might want to jump Jax and Oakland to get Geno. Probably wouldn't happen, but I'd make the calls. Other than that I'd go DT, Sharrif Floyd would be a good fit in KC's style of defense, I don't like him as my top DT, but I draft according to fits, who fits what team and their scheme. Sharrif fits best at DT.

That's what I'd do if I were the Chiefs Sorry Chiefs fans, I feel for ya on this one. Tough break. Who knows it might work out but we all know Andy Reid loves to throw the ball 35+ times and ignore his great RB (McCoy, now Charles.) KC's defense is underrated though, their offensive line too. Not as good as SF's OL, but one of the more decent ones in the league. Chiefs need to draft or sign a play making TE ASAP though. Alex Smith struggles throwing outside the numbers, he's a middle of the field thrower. Vernon Davis was his guy in SF, he ignored Crabtree outside. So KC needs to get that play making TE ASAP.
 02-27-2013, 07:53 PM         #211
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A 2nd round pick they probably would fu*k up anyways? I aint mad
 02-27-2013, 07:56 PM         #212
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niggy said:
That was a valuable pick though man, so many teams would look to get that. Plus great players will be available there. Teams are gonna find starters as deep as the 4th round in this draft. The only reason people think this draft is wack is there's no sure fire superstar. There's guys like Dion Jordan, etc. who might be super stars but no ones a sure fire superstar like an RGIII etc. Also, the best players are interior OL and DL, so it's not hte s3xy positions like QB, WR, etc. So people think the draft is a.ss, couldn't be more wrong. This is a deep a.ss draft. Just ain't top heavy.
 5 years ago '09        #213
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
 YoDoods said:
Ill reserve comment until the season starts.

Besides Royals >> Chiefs its baseball season biiiiitch

Applaud this man

Everybody else jumping to conclusions.
 5 years ago '05        #214
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 HeckDaMonsta said:
The chiefs should improve with Alex. He'll cut the turnovers down making the defense A little better. Tony moeki's numbers should improve and Dwayne bowe better leave town cuz Alex aint throwing past 15 yards
Ask Crabtree..........Crabs exploded when Kaep became the starter.
 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM         #215
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
That was a valuable pick though man, so many teams would look to get that. Plus great players will be available there. Teams are gonna find starters as deep as the 4th round in this draft. The only reason people think this draft is wack is there's no sure fire superstar. There's guys like Dion Jordan, etc. who might be super stars but no ones a sure fire superstar like an RGIII etc. Also, the best players are interior OL and DL, so it's not hte s3xy positions like QB, WR, etc. So people think the draft is a.ss, couldn't be more wrong. This is a deep a.ss draft. Just ain't top heavy.

Speaking of teams that will fu*k up a top pick what up jags! Don't take bjoern werner or moore like I know y'all will!!
 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM         #216
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niggy said:
Speaking of teams that will fu*k up a top pick what up jags! Don't take bjoern werner or moore like I know y'all will!!
Jags got new ownership, GM, and head coach. All of which are thought of as huge upgrades over what they had before, they ain't taking Werner or Moore, trust me. They're going either Dion Jordan, Geno, Mingo, or Ansah IMO. Outside possibility of Sharrif Floyd or Richardson. Werner doesn't fit their defense, Moore isn't fast enough for guys Bradley likes to have as pass rushers. That's why it's Jordan, Mingo or Ansah there. Likely more Jordan and Mingo.

Not to mention... now that Raiders are publicly interested in Geno, Arizona and Buffalo might trade up with the Jags to jump Oakland, giving the Jags extra picks, and choice of their pass rusher.
 5 years ago '07        #217
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Saintaholic said:
Ask Crabtree..........Crabs exploded when Kaep became the starter.
Real talk! Alex ain't taking no chances down the field. pretty much just takes what the defense give him which isn't bad but doesn't make sportscenter highlights. which is all casual fans care about
 5 years ago '07        #218
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
chiefs got r*ped

i rather the niners doing the raping then the eagles
 5 years ago '04        #219
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
damn what if kapernick becomes a bust in few years?
 5 years ago '12        #220
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Niggy said:
We could have addressed CB, S, WR, LB, even QB there. We could have used that pick bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago