New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2013, 03:34 PM         #141
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
OT but best f!ght in DB/DBZ by far besides(Goku vs Tien round 1, Goku vs Piccolo(junior) )

Wait, though... Sup with Piccolo on 1:40 ? Did he ASK them to "f!ght fair"?? What type of ho sh*t..?? I thought he was suppose to be the "n*gga" of the Z f!ghters?? That undid the whole calling Vegeta a coward, thing.

Vegeta is the most dimensional character on DBZ that's why people with a brain like him the most. Goku is so one sided: trains, f!ghts, eats, falls on his face when something funny happens.. not much of a personality.

Yes, constantly relying on Goku hurt the series but I'm still a fan enough to be drawn into watching smh.

What the hell is with the evil kangaroo , though? This sh*t took a turn for the Pokemon.
 5 years ago '04        #142
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 Neo22 said:
Even though i seen the whole season, in my mind GT never happened....but yeah techincally ssj4 does not exist in this movie as of yet.....i'm wondering if vegeta finally gets to go ssj3 though that would be intense

that Egyptian God looking like he fu*ken up everybody like nothin though,
sad they continue this saiya man Bullsh*t with gohan...he was supposed to be a god
sorry man but ep 22 till the end of gt was the ultimate to me. completed the saga. showed age,progression. showed how the new school cats were caught up in worldly things, rather than being the best. almost like how the youth today disregard their history. loved gt.
 5 years ago '04        #143
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 598 598
 johnnysnow said:
After this movie they need to do an update on that death battle between Goku and Superman

We all know who was really supposed to win the first time

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #144
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 teekarow said:
sorry man but ep 22 till the end of gt was the ultimate to me. completed the saga. showed age,progression. showed how the new school cats were caught up in worldly things, rather than being the best. almost like how the youth today disregard their history. loved gt.
 5 years ago '05        #145
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25075 25075
..Super Saiyan God? I Gotta Call Bullsh*t But Yeah They Really Trying Delete That "Dragon GT Saga" Out The Picture
 5 years ago '13        #146
fishpoop 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,764 | Props total: 8231 8231
Akira Toriyama's inspiration for the design came from an old Cornish Rex cat living with him (like Toriyama's previous cat was the inspiration for Korin). After the cat became seriously ill, the vet declared it did not have long to live, but the cat miraculously recovered and the vet joked that it might be some kind of demon. Bills' physical design also takes some inspiration from Ancient Egyptian deities, notably Seth and Sekhmet. Seth is a humanoid with a jackal-like head who is the of desert, storms, darkness, and chaos in ancient Egyptian culture. Sekhmet is a humanoid with a lioness head who is the Egyptian Goddess of Destruction, believed to cause diseases. In addition to sharing the same position as Sekhmet, Bills is a felid like her, as he is an anthropomorphic cat.
And that's why we have an evil cat god for a villain.
 5 years ago '12        #147
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 fishpoop said:
And that's why we have an evil cat god for a villain.
Its better than these cliche villains. Bills looks pretty cool imo, he may be able to transform probably
 5 years ago '05        #148
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10791 10791
 Frank Hampton said:
Why?

Vegeta is a bi*ch

Always letting his arrogance get in the way. Claiming he's the strongest when he's really the third wheel.
Apologizes and realizes the error of his ways only when he's on the brink of death and somebody stronger has the finish the f!ght. But as soon as he's revived and everything is back to normal acts like nothing ever happened.

Only time I respected him was when he was the enemy, the time he k!lled himself to try and defeat buu, and the f!ght against kid buu. Otherwise he's a hoe

Well damn they did my boy vegeta raw!! But him and Goku are my saiyans

But piccolo is that dude too. I honestly think he has more heart than Vegeta and this video definitely proves it.
 5 years ago '12        #149
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
I still believe Vegeta should've been the one that k!lled Frieza...n*gga k!lled your family,race and made you his slave but you gotta take the L and die while Goku be the one to beat him.

Then to make it worst Frieza comes to Earth with his Father and your Son from the future k!lls him while you hide behind a damn Mountain.

I would've loved for them to show more flashbacks of Vegeta as a kid and teen

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Whoo da Don; 02-28-2013 at 05:22 PM..
 02-28-2013, 05:57 PM         #150
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol vegeta are like some rappers...they think they are more lethal than they are actually are......it fits his character well. most arrogant people fail or they most time are average at what they do. no one really ever praises them... they exalt themselves.

you never know...... vegeta might have just been a spoiled brat brought up to believe he was superior like many whites in the 1940's but then he fought a lower class men and he got his a.ss whooped......its not like he wasnt a challenge.....he's just an arrogant prick who is over confident at times.

yeah and frieza also k!lled goku family members and race too not just vegeta's. i agree with the trunks one.....but they were trying to make trunks shine since it was his future story.....

what is weird though is that vegeta never took over when goku got sick in the android saga......he should have won a couple of big battles before goku came back.....

but vegeta had his time to shine in the first season when he was the main enemy.
 5 years ago '07        #151
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 3237 3237
 Whoo da Don said:
I still believe Vegeta should've been the one that k!lled Frieza...n*gga k!lled your family,race and made you his slave but you gotta take the L and die while Goku be the one to beat him.

Then to make it worst Frieza comes to Earth with his Father and your Son from the future k!lls him while you hide behind a damn Mountain.

Vegeta would have remained evil if that happened though
 02-28-2013, 06:13 PM         #152
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
they got this n*gga f!ghting Mewtwo from pokemon now?
 5 years ago '10        #153
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,860 | Props total: 20833 20833
 Whoo da Don said:

That only makes it Akira look more like the genius he is. Well....at least he was a genius from the Saiyan to Frieza saga, he fell off after that.

Having Goku be the one instead of Vegeta is brilliant for the simple fact it adds to the already lingering resentment Vegeta has towards him.

Vegeta was pissed before because:

-Goku was supposed to a part of the Earth k!lling solution
-Goku is the first super saiyan in years not Vegeta
-Like you said Frieza destroyed his race
-Goku who doesn't know what it is to be a "real saiyan" is the one who k!lled Frieza not Vegeta.

You add all of that up and it's enough for someone to be bitter their whole life and only reluctantly accept it. Finally we saw all of that come to a head in the Maijin Buu saga when Vegeta told him how he really felt. I think you needed Goku to be the one because Vegeta wouldn't have humbled himself & respected Goku as much as he did later in the series.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #154
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That only makes it Akira look more like the genius he is. Well....at least he was a genius from the Saiyan to Frieza saga, he fell off after that.

Having Goku be the one instead of Vegeta is brilliant for the simple fact it adds to the already lingering resentment Vegeta has towards him.

Vegeta was pissed before because:

-Goku was supposed to a part of the Earth k!lling solution
-Goku is the first super saiyan in years not Vegeta
-Like you said Frieza destroyed his race
-Goku who doesn't know what it is to be a "real saiyan" is the one who k!lled Frieza not Vegeta.

You add all of that up and it's enough for someone to be bitter their whole life and only reluctantly accept it. Finally we saw all of that come to a head in the Maijin Buu saga when Vegeta told him how he really felt. I think you needed Goku to be the one because Vegeta wouldn't have humbled himself & respected Goku as much as he did later in the series.

[spoiler - click to view]

The only gaping flaw in DBZ imo is that drag, that last 5 minutes on Namek lasted a good 10+ episodes That n*gga Goku took atleast 30 or more just to get there and another 10 to go super Saiyan
 5 years ago '08        #155
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ill 800 said:
lmao @ this bullsh*t. "gods"? riiiight
I actually dont like the concept of SSJG because it potentially closes the book on Super Saiyan transformations. Plus we already had Broly Legendary Super Saiyan and we had Ultra SSJ from the show. All SSJ forms after that should be kept to numbers we dont need confusion. The good thing with SSJ3 being the last transformation in DBZ was that it didnt close the book but what hell can you make after SSJG?

This movie needs to be set up in a way where another movie can be made afterwards continuing the same time line. Because remember that the 13 original movies ARE IN ORDER. They should have just named it Super Saiyan 4 because that would absolutely erase Dragonball GT. GT not cannon anyway, so why not use SSJ4 for the movie and make it the REAL official Toriyama version of SSJ4? That sound better than this SSJG sh*t. I wished when I heard about this movie that they would just let Goku go SSJ4, the REAL SSJ4 but instead they came up with SSJG. WTF?
 5 years ago '04        #156
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Ghost Terp said:
F uture Gohan was pitiful and a bi*ch. He's the only one left (besides Trunks) to protect the Earth from the Androids, and yet he's weak as fu*k and gets his a.ss mopped up every time he f!ghts them. He would have been k!lled long before Trunks was old enough to know who he was. Seriously, he's the only f!ghter left that had the power to defeat them but the way he gets his a.ss kicked you would think that he rarely ever trained. They didn't lay a hand on Future Trunks and he had only 3 years of training (2 days in the time chamber). They didn't even use their full power against Future Gohan and he still got his a.ss beat lol. He was a bi*ch and couldn't live up to his abilities after the rest of the Z f!ghters died
cause trunks didnt know it was possible to go beyond "super saiyan" til he traveled to the past
 5 years ago '11        #157
Metrex 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
Wish Vegeta would get some shine. Kinda tired of Goku always being the end all, be all.
 5 years ago '10        #158
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,860 | Props total: 20833 20833
 Frank Hampton said:
The only gaping flaw in DBZ imo is that drag, that last 5 minutes on Namek lasted a good 10+ episodes That n*gga Goku took atleast 30 or more just to get there and another 10 to go super Saiyan
They showed the Namek/Frieza saga about two-three months ago on ToonamiAftermath and I had the face

sh*t was fu*king crazy how long they dragged it out
 5 years ago '04        #159
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Cant fu*king wait.

I swear a n*gga powering up would be a whole nother episode lol.The sad part is that the power up would be on a Friday and yo monkey a.ss gotta wait 3 days just to finish it.
 5 years ago '06        #160
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Noooooo n*ggas did not discuss DBZ for 9 pages

This whole thread and the video

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy