New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
Vegeta might not be the strongest but he is hands down my favorite DBZ character. He's just that n*gga. Point blank period.
 5 years ago '07        #102
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
Akira Toriyama does Hate Vegeta

apperently he intended for Vegeta to be k!lled in the Saiyan Saga by Krillin, but the fans and fellow writers loved Vegeta, so they forced him to let him live, he then decided to rebell by trying to make Vegeta seem weak, a.ssuming that the weakness would make fans hate him as much as Toriyama did, the weakness just made him more human compared to the boring invincible Goku who never loses, thus making him more relatable, then He tried to make Vegeta seem stupid, by suddenly making him a blithering idiot in the Android/cell saga, then he tried to shift Focus to his actuall favorite character Piccolo for a while.....didn't work, so then he made Gohan the focus(as he had originally intended for the saiyan saga), kinda worked, eventually in the Buu saga he just got fed up, ans basically stopped writing any diologue for Vegeta, the fact that Vegeta suddenly became silent in the Buu saga, made it seem like something was bothering Vegeta which made him more interesting to fans, then he tried to make Vegeta evil again.......the fans thought that was cool, then he beat Goku......his fans rejoiced, then he gave up and made Vegeta k!ll himself while crying to Trunks that he was a terrible father, that just made him seem even more likeable, because it showed he had emotions...more emotions than Goku who only ever displays happiness anyway, then he decided to just ruin Vegeta's characterization completely and suddenly make him love Goku with no explaination as to why as his last attempt to make everyone hate Vegeta as much as him......it just made Vegeta's fans dislike the Buu saga

in the upcomming DBZ online game, his Vegeta hate is still alive and well, he's even gone so far as to imply(not confirm but imply)that Trunks is Gay, and that Vegeta never had any descendants as a result of Trunks' s3xuality, meaning he not only hates Vegeta, he hates Vegeta's blood, talk about going overboard

5 years ago '05        #103
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
Let db gt die i hated it.
 5 years ago '05        #104
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,251 | Props total: 9662 9662
 Ghost Terp said:
Makes me love Vegeta even more. His character meant so much to me back in the day. Same for Rock Lee on Naruto. They were the little guys who fought harder than anyone to get what they wanted. No matter how many times they failed, they got back up. That's the sh*t I like. .
 5 years ago '08        #105
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 Ghost Terp said:
No fu*king way
 5 years ago '04        #106
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
I'm down for the DBZ movement
 5 years ago '06        #107
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2678 2678
They be having villains with the most arrogant speeches before they f!ght...that's the sh*t I used to love about it...lol...
 5 years ago '08        #108
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Ghost Terp said:
The show is about Goku has always been and will always be that way, just because the other characters progressed along with him doesn't mean it "evolved into more than just Goku". The show was never allowed to do that. It looked like it was going that way after the Cell Saga but, even in death, the show continued to revolve around Goku.

Damn near every other anime or action show/movie/game/whatever revolves around a main character "basically being the first to do everything... always the strongest [or eventually becoming that], and he almost always k!lls the main villian"
You can tell from the start of DBZ that even though Goku was the main character, Gohan was destined to be great, maybe even take over. From the battle with Raditz when Gohan blacked out and destroyed his armor allowing Goku to win.

The "hidden power" within Gohan was always the secondary plot and constantly appeared. Him temporarily going SSJ2 in the hyperbolic chamber, him beating cell, I remember him beating the breaks off Frieza for a moment on Namek. He was always supposed to be the one, its a damn shame how dirty they did him.
 5 years ago '04        #109
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Showing my age. I actually remember watching db when i was living in Japan as a young buck. Nonetheless, can't go wrong with a new DB movie. i do agree that it does get stale that goku gets all the upgrades but i understand he is the main character. New God Flow? Hahaha whatever works, I'll be checking.

OT
Most interesting dbz, future trunks. They could have easily done a spin off of his adventures.
 5 years ago '09        #110
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
One of the most well put out cartoon i cant wait
 02-28-2013, 09:57 AM         #111
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You see how this thread generated 6 pages? It just tells you that this movie will be successful as fu*k, and I'm loving every single moment of it because I'm a DB nerdy, and it just speaks volumes that this thing is still going on after all these years. GOAT
 02-28-2013, 10:01 AM         #112
jumpinjayzer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason I liked Vegeta is cause he a grimy n*gga just like me.

But other than that, fk that n*gga, let yamcha get his shine! He fu*ks bad bi*ches and hes a human, goku and vegeta are basically illegal aliens.
 5 years ago '10        #113
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
My body is ready
 5 years ago '08        #114
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Hu$tLa said:
So what does this mean about Broly? Since he was the Legendary Super Saiyan.
I think he was the 1st SSJ God they were talking about.
 5 years ago '05        #115
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 etchasketch said:
Vegeta might not be the strongest but he is hands down my favorite DBZ character. He's just that n*gga. Point blank period.
^^this^^
 5 years ago '08        #116
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 Ven0m said:
I think he was the 1st SSJ God they were talking about.
Huh? ....
 5 years ago '11        #117
MARVOLOUS35 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this sh*t they Keep Disgracing The Prince Of All Sayains
 5 years ago '10        #118
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
Vegeta is the GOAT tho
 02-28-2013, 10:54 AM         #119
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vegeta is a fu*king dumbass...

he was extremely cool in the saiyan saga and in the namek saga, but after that he turned into a whiny little bi*ch.

It ain't canon, but seriously, who's the only character in the first Broly movie who was so shook he couldn't even move?

Hell, even Master Roshi took on Broly before Vegeta did... I think...
 5 years ago '11        #120
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
 Hu$tLa said:
So what does this mean about Broly? Since he was the Legendary Super Saiyan.
Broly was before this though... Since goku k!lled that n*gga he achieved that full power
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy