New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form

most viewed right now
 95
NBA Dallas Mavericks exposed of predatory sexual behavior within work environm..
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside would you like to role-play mommy & son with her ??
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Remy Ma' Out Here On IG Thirst Trappin'
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Better looking Karrueche. Say it ainít so
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
26151 pageviews
220 comments


Bullet22 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,658 | Props total: 7102 7102
New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.youtube.com/wa .. &v=7MlmbmNZP9s












[video - click to view]





they will dubb this movie in english around october! pumped for this!

220 comments for "New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form"

 5 years ago '10        #2
Agentzer0oo0 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$68,626 | Props total: 24867 24867
Holdup...if this is true then that means SS4 was never made, DBGT was all just some big fantasy & Budokai Tenkaichi 3 never happened


Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 02-27-2013 at 02:35 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #3
Bullet22 75 heat pts75 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,658 | Props total: 7102 7102
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Holdup...if this is true then that means SS4 was never made, DBGT was all just some big fantasy & Budokai Tenkaichi 3 never happened

Even though i seen the whole season, in my mind GT never happened....but yeah techincally ssj4 does not exist in this movie as of yet.....i'm wondering if vegeta finally gets to go ssj3 though that would be intense


that Egyptian God looking like he fu*ken up everybody like nothin though,
sad they continue this saiya man Bullsh*t with gohan...he was supposed to be a god
 5 years ago '05        #4
jvee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$909 | Props total: 307 307
cant waitttttttt
 5 years ago '12        #5
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,859 | Props total: 2403 2403
After this movie they need to do an update on that death battle between Goku and Superman


We all know who was really supposed to win the first time
 5 years ago '06        #6
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,130 | Props total: 1335 1335
October for dub
And I can't fu*k with those little kid voices in Japanese
Makes no sense y goku sounds like goten
fu*k GT, never bothered to catch every episode
Glad now that we may be getting epic dbz movies now
Super saiiyan God! hope Vegeta gets to ss3
 5 years ago '08        #7
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,422 | Props total: 422 422
fu*k a dub just get me a sub and I'm all good. I'm not waiting till October
 5 years ago '05        #8
WCIB 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$25,505 | Props total: 10318 10318
Man. The good ol' days. I shall watch this with a sub.
 5 years ago '12        #9
ThePainkiller 351 heat pts351
space
avatar space
space
$71,267 | Props total: 25339 25339
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Holdup...if this is true then that means SS4 was never made, DBGT was all just some big fantasy & Budokai Tenkaichi 3 never happened
GT wasn't Akira's vision.
 5 years ago '06        #10
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 812 812
sooo this whole time we've been dbz trolled into thinking that GT actually exist
 5 years ago '09        #11
Chalky 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$27,844 | Props total: 20827 20827
n*gga GT Doesn't even exist to me
 5 years ago '12        #12
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5607 5607
super saiyan GOD

goku is basically god anyways

would have been cool if it was another sayian

goku is the first to do everything an beat everyone except cell

i like goku to but dam super saiyan god really
 5 years ago '11        #13
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 hotsisal_23 said:
sooo this whole time we've been dbz trolled into thinking that GT actually exist
Nobody was trolled into anything, gt never existed.
 5 years ago '11        #14
Bullet22 75 heat pts75 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,658 | Props total: 7102 7102
 dman 4901 said:
super saiyan GOD

goku is basically god anyways

would have been cool if it was another sayian

goku is the first to do everything an beat everyone except cell

i like goku to but dam super saiyan god really
Who knows that form could look badass, but I hope it's just not ape form he takes otherwise I would be disappointed...but I guess they chose not to re design a ssj4 instead for some reason...gotta give it a chance otherwise it would be titled battle of the gods for no reason
 02-27-2013, 12:58 PM         #15
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think GT was ever canon since Toriyama himself was not directly involved. GT is just glorified fan-fiction that got a TV series...

wait there's going to be a SS God form?

oh man... this is going to be epic... niiiiiiiiice
 5 years ago '11        #16
Bullet22 75 heat pts75 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,658 | Props total: 7102 7102
 Chalky said:
n*gga GT Doesn't even exist to me


Yeah exactly, I'm pretty confident about 99% of Dbz fans would agree to pretend like Gt never happened
 5 years ago '11        #17
Bullet22 75 heat pts75 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,658 | Props total: 7102 7102
 Games Addict said:
I don't think GT was ever canon since Toriyama himself was not directly involved. GT is just glorified fan-fiction that got a TV series...

wait there's going to be a SS God form?

oh man... this is going to be epic... niiiiiiiiice
If we're going by the manga then it's not canon, if we are talking about strictly anime then yeah it technically is as disappointing as that may sound since it was created by the same people that made Dbz...Akira still overseen everything and did the designing


Yeah it actually sounds interesting, they show pics of a blue and white aura as he transforms then he's an ape,but I hope there is more to it then just the ape form


Last edited by Bullet22; 02-27-2013 at 01:08 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #18
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,788 | Props total: 3602 3602
 AnyGiven said:
fu*k a dub just get me a sub and I'm all good. I'm not waiting till October
 5 years ago '12        #19
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5607 5607
 Neo22 said:
Who knows that form could look badass, but I hope it's just not ape form he takes otherwise I would be disappointed...but I guess they chose not to re design a ssj4 instead for some reason...gotta give it a chance otherwise it would be titled battle of the gods for no reason
i love DBZ as much as the next person but super saiyan god for goku

ive watch all of DB,DBZ, an gt an im honestly tired of goku basically being the first to do everything.hes always the strongest,almost always k!lls the main villian an hes become kinda stale.i understand hes a super duper good guy but dam it would be cool to see a twist like goku losing his mind for a bit an having to f!ght the z f!ghters.something refreshing an new something we havent seen before or something they havent written all ready.

after goku becomes a god then what....rinse an repeat cause he already is a god
 5 years ago '07        #20
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,788 | Props total: 3602 3602
 dman 4901 said:
i love DBZ as much as the next person but super saiyan god for goku

ive watch all of DB,DBZ, an gt an im honestly tired of goku basically being the first to do everything.hes always the strongest,almost always k!lls the main villian an hes become kinda stale.i understand hes a super duper good guy but dam it would be cool to see a twist like goku losing his mind for a bit an having to f!ght the z f!ghters.something refreshing an new something we havent seen before or something they havent written all ready.

after goku becomes a god then what....rinse an repeat cause he already is a god




Like every other anime or any other type of action show for that matter
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Before & After: Moriah Mills
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside fu-k It!! Im Moving To Brazil
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside First Image from 'Shaft' Reboot' - Sam Jackson, Richard Roundtree, and..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Will Smith sums up his 67 days of Instagram in 60 seconds
93 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Interview with one of the guys that ran up on Hell Rell
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside the bill hov ran up @ og juans birthday party last night.....
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Is Killmonger The Best MCU Villain?
210 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
OT You asked for Fergie. You got Fergie. (He's raising so..
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy