1 Night With Your Favorite Pornstar vs. Your NBA Team Winning The Championship

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

....
1 Night With My Favorite Pornstar 50 49.50%
My NBA Team Winning the Championship 51 50.50%
Voters: 101. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,397 | Props total: 1698 1698
Seeing as I'm not a fan of pr0n or know any of these pr0no star bi*ches.

Lakers for Championship #17

 5 years ago '04        #82
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,313 | Props total: 8094 8094
U gotta watch a ton of pr0n...almost addicted to it....to have a favorite pr0n star. People acting like they got pr0n trading cards
 5 years ago '08        #83
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Basketball....fu*k that Give me Jasmine Brynes....Kapri Styles or Skin Diamond...



BUTTTTTTTTT if we talking Football and Carolina Panthers winning the ship...fu*k ANY BITTCH...Give us that ring
Replace the panthers with the eagles and you right on the money
 5 years ago '07        #84
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1901 1901
 NoLedge18720 said:
U gotta watch a ton of pr0n...almost addicted to it....to have a favorite pr0n star. People acting like they got pr0n trading cards
It's beyond that though. Replace pr0n star with money, or with status or something and I'd still choose the option B over my team winning a title.

The point I'm trying to make is that the GM, coach, and players don't care...they just see us all as potential dollar signs. Why sacrifice something coveted in your own endeavors for people who don't care? Let's say the Knicks win a title ()...all it means is more endorsements for them.

You think they givin' back any of that endorsement money? You as a fan will never be rewarded for that 'chip...only they will see the benefits of it. So why do you care that deeply? Does it help you sleep better at night?

Some of y'all (not you) really use sports as a mental escape from your own lives and it's not healthy by any extent.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 1411 1411
 The Bully said:
1 night with Lexington Steele or another ring for the Heat, hmm, tough choice
 5 years ago '10        #86
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,899 | Props total: 31927 31927
I get pus*y everyday.... My girl live with me.. That don't have nothing to do with it...

I still would do anything to fu*k that nasty bi*ch skin diamond
 5 years ago '06        #87
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,809 | Props total: 10093 10093

[pic - click to view]


 02-27-2013, 11:55 AM         #88
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it's NBA my Bulls already won enough in my lifetime, gimme the bi*ch who's a pro at taking d!ck and giving dome/taking shots to the face.

If it were favorite NFL team... then we'd have a debate...
 5 years ago '12        #89
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,693 | Props total: 18417 18417
I'd rather have the Lakers win another title

 5 years ago '07        #90
Dicemoney6 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 950 950
 Jiraiya said:
It's beyond that though. Replace pr0n star with money, or with status or something and I'd still choose the option B over my team winning a title.

The point I'm trying to make is that the GM, coach, and players don't care...they just see us all as potential dollar signs. Why sacrifice something coveted in your own endeavors for people who don't care? Let's say the Knicks win a title ()...all it means is more endorsements for them.

You think they givin' back any of that endorsement money? You as a fan will never be rewarded for that 'chip...only they will see the benefits of it. So why do you care that deeply? Does it help you sleep better at night?

Some of y'all (not you) really use sports as a mental escape from your own lives and it's not healthy by any extent.
I don't even understand how its close..if your teams wins, you dont get sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #91
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1901 1901
 Dicemoney6 said:
I don't even understand how its close..if your teams wins, you dont get sh*t
I'm sayin' tho!

What you care for? To brag to your cousins in another state? To brag about it online to a bunch of strangers?

 5 years ago '04        #92
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
 The Bully said:
how about 1 night with my favorite nba star who just won a championship?
u can fu*k that borad but thats it your team will forever have a championship
 5 years ago '10        #93
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,251 | Props total: 18822 18822
 Eagles All Day said:
Replace the panthers with the eagles and you right on the money


most def, if we talking NFL im goin championship alll day
 5 years ago '04        #94
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2038 2038
 Sincere730 said:
fans don't get rings

gimme the pr0nstar & im taping it 4 my personal memories
damn took my answer

id tape for my personal memories, write a book about it make money off of it only if aurora jolie lets me bust that pus*y open. she always wanna give dome and take it in the a.sss but never in the cooch. i love me some carmen hayes too....and i know she'd be down to find some other bi*ch to make it even more fun.

i have a long life ahead of me, i trust the wiz will win one someday


Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 02-27-2013 at 02:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #95
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 SmoothTay said:
I get pus*y everyday.... My girl live with me.. That don't have nothing to do with it...

I still would do anything to fu*k that nasty bi*ch skin diamond
Man HELL YEAH...If I can do to her what she be doing in her flicks...Mannnn...I still got to go with the NFL Championship...or I would take Panthers leading in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl and losing on the last play if I can still fu*k Skin Diamond...
 5 years ago '08        #96
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man HELL YEAH...If I can do to her what she be doing in her flicks...Mannnn...I still got to go with the NFL Championship...or I would take Panthers leading in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl and losing on the last play if I can still fu*k Skin Diamond...


Skin is a bad bi*ch and I dont blame you for that, but Im takin the championship in both sports
 5 years ago '05        #97
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Jiraiya said:
It's beyond that though. Replace pr0n star with money, or with status or something and I'd still choose the option B over my team winning a title.

The point I'm trying to make is that the GM, coach, and players don't care...they just see us all as potential dollar signs. Why sacrifice something coveted in your own endeavors for people who don't care? Let's say the Knicks win a title ()...all it means is more endorsements for them.

You think they givin' back any of that endorsement money? You as a fan will never be rewarded for that 'chip...only they will see the benefits of it. So why do you care that deeply? Does it help you sleep better at night?

Some of y'all (not you) really use sports as a mental escape from your own lives and it's not healthy by any extent.
the thing is though...i dont give a fu*k about them , my favorite team was my favorite team before these people were here, and it will be my favorite team after they leave. i root for the team, not the players.

also you are putting pus*y on a pedestal just like you feel people are putting this on a pedestal, both of which shouldnt be. pus*y is pus*y just like sports is sports, and to be frank i dont care too deeply about either (no homo because i know that comment will be taken out of context) i completely feel what you're saying but you are doing the same thing just for the other side.
 5 years ago '12        #98
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Abella Anderson >>>> Than The Knickerbockers.
 5 years ago '07        #100
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1901 1901
 StateProperty88 said:
the thing is though...i dont give a fu*k about them , my favorite team was my favorite team before these people were here, and it will be my favorite team after they leave. i root for the team, not the players.

also you are putting pus*y on a pedestal just like you feel people are putting this on a pedestal, both of which shouldnt be. pus*y is pus*y just like sports is sports, and to be frank i dont care too deeply about either (no homo because i know that comment will be taken out of context) i completely feel what you're saying but you are doing the same thing just for the other side.
But its like you skimmed past the first paragraph of my post though.

Replace pus*y with money...or the degree I'm working toward...or the job I want...or the car I want...or whatever...I'd still take those over the Team winning a championship. I ain't puttin pus*y on a pedestal, that's just the nature of the hypothetical that is being posed in this thread.

Say someone were to tell me "Jiraiya, it's either the Knicks can win a championship...or you can get accepted into your graduate program in biomedical sciences on a full scholarship"

What you think I'm finna say?

Let's say someone approached you and said "Yo, state prop...you got a choice...2 million (Or whatever amt that would be sufficient) or the 6'ers get a chip" What would you choose?

And if you say the chip, you gonna have to explain yourself cuz I don't see how that makes sense.

And even if you don't care about the players, regardless of what happens over time, the players will still look at the fans as potential dollar signs and not much more. You take away the players, the GM, the Coach and etc ect and all you have is a building and an idea.

Are you willing to root for a stadium and an idea?


Last edited by Jiraiya; 02-27-2013 at 02:42 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy