What Would You Do?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2013, 05:02 AM         #161
Jigga4kcks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pulling a drizzy

[pic - click to view]

then sue him and the club

Last edited by Jigga4kcks; 02-28-2013 at 05:06 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #162
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 ballin1 said:
sharing is caring
hahahhaa
 5 years ago '06        #163
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 Jeet Kune Do said:
that nut sack aint strong. I'd backhand that sh*t
Unless you dealing with a fool like this

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #164
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 dman 4901 said:
2.if you do f!ght him an take a lose YOU CAN NEVER TALK sh*t TO YOUR GIRL AGAIN

What a load of bullsh*t. Nobody is going to expect the average guy to be able to handle somebody that size, but if you have any sense of manhood or self-respect, you'll defend your pride - even if the physical confrontation that follows leaves you on the losing side.

As the saying goes: It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. Would you rather be able to walk away physically unscathed, or with a scarred face held up high? The scenario here is less about your girl, and more about the universally pervasive issue of pride and respect; and whether you're willing to subject yourself to the risk of harm to protect those values, or to discard them for the sake of safety.
Whether it's your girl getting groped, your family or community being placed under threat, or your own integrity and honor being challenged directly, the way you navigate through any crisis will always be dependent on your values; and your character is defined by those moments. Physical wounds heal, but those memories will shape your identity for the rest of your life.

If your girl cannot appreciate the gesture - irrespective of the end-result, if she doesn't comprehend the reason for your actions, and/or she interprets your failure to win the f!ght as an humiliating indictment of your masculinity, rather than an empowering endorsement of it for having stood your ground in the first place, then consider that a blessing; you've exposed your partner as being the type of shallow dimwit that isn't worth your time.

In other words : If you're afraid to confront somebody who disrespects you because of a paralysing fear of being humiliated in the eyes of your girlfriend, then she's not worth f!ghting for in the first place. Your own self-respect, on the other hand, is always worth f!ghting for - no matter the opposition.

.. Yeah, I've given this sh*t a lot of thought.

Last edited by noverum; 02-28-2013 at 06:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #165
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Smack him in the face with a bottle
 5 years ago '07        #166
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,374 | Props total: 66 66
find a barstool and its on

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #167
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,823 | Props total: 3433 3433
Give him teflon until he slims down....
 5 years ago '04        #168
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
Nothing.

If your girl truly loves you, she'll slap the sh*t out of him for disrespecting her. And then if he's a real man, he wouldn't touch. You just stand there and look at him and dare him to do something else to her. Game over.

Now if she thinks it's cute, then obviously it's time to let her go because now you don't know if she'll actually cheat on you or not. End of story.
 5 years ago '11        #169
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4941 4941
Who is that .... Kung Fu Precious ? Im taking HER to the Club to defend my honor .

[pic - click to view]

\

Last edited by BtMkRs; 02-28-2013 at 07:03 AM..
 02-28-2013, 07:04 AM         #170
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll politely tell the man to leave my date alone or I'm leaving the club. smh rude people.
 5 years ago '13        #171
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
dude big as hell, i know for a fact the odds are against me in a fair one

gotta hit him ove the head with something
 5 years ago '04        #172
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
I wouldnt take my woman to the club but if it went down, I'm either grabbing one of these

[pic - click to view]

or going all in with one of these

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KREW; 02-28-2013 at 07:42 AM..
 02-28-2013, 07:48 AM         #173
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RayG210 said:
Unless you dealing with a fool like this

Dafuk?
 5 years ago '12        #174
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #175
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
hit 'em in the throat...
 02-28-2013, 08:27 AM         #176
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
What a load of bullsh*t. Nobody is going to expect the average guy to be able to handle somebody that size, but if you have any sense of manhood or self-respect, you'll defend your pride - even if the physical confrontation that follows leaves you on the losing side.

As the saying goes: It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. Would you rather be able to walk away physically unscathed, or with a scarred face held up high? The scenario here is less about your girl, and more about the universally pervasive issue of pride and respect; and whether you're willing to subject yourself to the risk of harm to protect those values, or to discard them for the sake of safety.
Whether it's your girl getting groped, your family or community being placed under threat, or your own integrity and honor being challenged directly, the way you navigate through any crisis will always be dependent on your values; and your character is defined by those moments. Physical wounds heal, but those memories will shape your identity for the rest of your life.

If your girl cannot appreciate the gesture - irrespective of the end-result, if she doesn't comprehend the reason for your actions, and/or she interprets your failure to win the f!ght as an humiliating indictment of your masculinity, rather than an empowering endorsement of it for having stood your ground in the first place, then consider that a blessing; you've exposed your partner as being the type of shallow dimwit that isn't worth your time.

In other words : If you're afraid to confront somebody who disrespects you because of a paralysing fear of being humiliated in the eyes of your girlfriend, then she's not worth f!ghting for in the first place. Your own self-respect, on the other hand, is always worth f!ghting for - no matter the opposition.

.. Yeah, I've given this sh*t a lot of thought.
A guy that big could critically injure someone by accident, hell if he had any training in f!ghting he could k!ll you with a couple swings. Not to mention, say you two are f!ghting and the police are called in and you are arrested. So if a.ssuming you are an average guy, you would get your face bruised and your record stained. You could be fired from your job and be barred from getting any decent job with your record.
 5 years ago '06        #177
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 2660 2660
throat shot....nut shot...

I might break his trachea ....
 5 years ago '05        #178
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresco said:
I'd be upset that I wasn't the victim
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #179
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
backhand the shyt outta him. then yell in his face "what the fu*k is wrong with you" then backhand him again. and politely say "you ever disrespect me again, i'll find you, and hen i'll k!ll you in your sleep" then backhand him one more time for good measure.

you gotta command respect or he'll do something because he doesn't respect you
 5 years ago '04        #180
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
Probably kick the fu*k out of his knee.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy