When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #181
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea.. so u goin shoot him ....in a crowded club...

then u goin to spend 25-life dealin wit mufukas his size slappin YOUR a.ss
n*gga who u kno gettin 25 to life for shooting someone??? Ain't nobody say they gon k!ll him!! U must play to much call of duty where u get shot once in the foot and u die. If u see an endangered species tiger comin at yo a.ss, u just let him chew u up?? Or r u gonna shot that fu*ka?? Serious question....remembering thats a felony with hefty prison time....
 5 years ago '09        #182
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
jiu jitsu>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #183
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,793 | Props total: 18421 18421
Kick this n*gga in the nuts then his shin. With the shin kick hopefully his sh*t gets fractured or breaks completely then beat his a.ss.
 5 years ago '12        #184
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea.. so u goin shoot him ....in a crowded club...

then u goin to spend 25-life dealin wit mufukas his size slappin YOUR a.ss
n*gga who u kno gettin 25 to life for shooting someone??? Ain't nobody say they gon k!ll him!! U must play to much call of duty where u get shot once in the foot and u die. If u see an endangered species tiger comin at yo a.ss, u just let him chew u up?? Or r u gonna shot that fu*ka?? Serious question....remembering thats a felony with hefty prison time....
 02-28-2013, 09:38 AM         #185
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
crowded place + shots fired = it's a wrap
 5 years ago '12        #186
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
f!ght!!! Ur adrenaline will MAKE SURE he doesn't get a hold of u. It will SEE TO IT that that doesn't happen.
 02-28-2013, 09:49 AM         #187
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't matter if he's big don't mean he can't get trashed like anyone else for coming outta pocket...not everyone can f!ght
 5 years ago '06        #188
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
 OceanSpray said:
fu*k this guy, Im more sacred to this breez

[pic - click to view]

i need the source to this asap
 5 years ago '12        #189
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 whitesand said:
So...don't grab a bottle sharp object, don't even kick him in the groin but BACK HAND it?! Oh ok
n*gga must think he on some dba sh*t when they had that tournament... Just flickin the punchin bag and doin major damage lol
 5 years ago '05        #190
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9701 9701
n*ggas getting 3-5 year sentences just for HAVING the gun and now we're going to act like you wouldn't do major time for shooting someone as well? you might not get 25 to life if you don't k!ll him, but your black a.ss is getting 15-20 at the very least with no parole hearings for a long fu*king time.

and if it's my girl and the n*gga does that... he's catching a shot to the stomach then a shot to the face. whether that knocks him out or not? to be honest, i don't care if i knock him out. if i draw blood and make him tumble then he learned his lesson. if he hulks up it won't matter cuz i'm grabbing my girl and we out anyways.
 5 years ago '06        #191
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
 pandemon said:
ur girl a bird brain

tell her its intact not in tack

never gets old seeing people attempt to use words they dont even know how to say or spell
 noverum said:
What a load of bullsh*t. Nobody is going to expect the average guy to be able to handle somebody that size, but if you have any sense of manhood or self-respect, you'll defend your pride - even if the physical confrontation that follows leaves you on the losing side.

As the saying goes: It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. Would you rather be able to walk away physically unscathed, or with a scarred face held up high? The scenario here is less about your girl, and more about the universally pervasive issue of pride and respect; and whether you're willing to subject yourself to the risk of harm to protect those values, or to discard them for the sake of safety.
Whether it's your girl getting groped, your family or community being placed under threat, or your own integrity and honor being challenged directly, the way you navigate through any crisis will always be dependent on your values; and your character is defined by those moments. Physical wounds heal, but those memories will shape your identity for the rest of your life.

If your girl cannot appreciate the gesture - irrespective of the end-result, if she doesn't comprehend the reason for your actions, and/or she interprets your failure to win the f!ght as an humiliating indictment of your masculinity, rather than an empowering endorsement of it for having stood your ground in the first place, then consider that a blessing; you've exposed your partner as being the type of shallow dimwit that isn't worth your time.

In other words : If you're afraid to confront somebody who disrespects you because of a paralysing fear of being humiliated in the eyes of your girlfriend, then she's not worth f!ghting for in the first place. Your own self-respect, on the other hand, is always worth f!ghting for - no matter the opposition.

.. Yeah, I've given this sh*t a lot of thought.
This dude speaks the truF
 5 years ago '12        #192
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,084 | Props total: 1478 1478
 Chopzilla said:
Like he's the only n*gga in the world with muscle

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #193
sebastianroyale 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
Out pf all the bi*ches in the club why mine
 5 years ago '07        #194
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
 deLeet said:
she ain't my girlfriend, thats everybodys friend
 02-28-2013, 11:02 AM         #195
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
make the stars come out, by kicking him in the ding ding...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #196
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
i wouldnt go to a club with my girl so this would never happen
 5 years ago '10        #197
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 noverum said:
What a load of bullsh*t. Nobody is going to expect the average guy to be able to handle somebody that size, but if you have any sense of manhood or self-respect, you'll defend your pride - even if the physical confrontation that follows leaves you on the losing side.

As the saying goes: It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. Would you rather be able to walk away physically unscathed, or with a scarred face held up high? The scenario here is less about your girl, and more about the universally pervasive issue of pride and respect; and whether you're willing to subject yourself to the risk of harm to protect those values, or to discard them for the sake of safety.
Whether it's your girl getting groped, your family or community being placed under threat, or your own integrity and honor being challenged directly, the way you navigate through any crisis will always be dependent on your values; and your character is defined by those moments. Physical wounds heal, but those memories will shape your identity for the rest of your life.

If your girl cannot appreciate the gesture - irrespective of the end-result, if she doesn't comprehend the reason for your actions, and/or she interprets your failure to win the f!ght as an humiliating indictment of your masculinity, rather than an empowering endorsement of it for having stood your ground in the first place, then consider that a blessing; you've exposed your partner as being the type of shallow dimwit that isn't worth your time.

In other words : If you're afraid to confront somebody who disrespects you because of a paralysing fear of being humiliated in the eyes of your girlfriend, then she's not worth f!ghting for in the first place. Your own self-respect, on the other hand, is always worth f!ghting for - no matter the opposition.

.. Yeah, I've given this sh*t a lot of thought.

Having a sense of pride is unknown to A LOT of men these days. I agree tho

ImmortalGuru said:
Nothing.

If your girl truly loves you, she'll slap the sh*t out of him for disrespecting her. And then if he's a real man, he wouldn't touch. You just stand there and look at him and dare him to do something else to her. Game over.

Now if she thinks it's cute, then obviously it's time to let her go because now you don't know if she'll actually cheat on you or not. End of story.
Bingo! Another correct response. It does depend on how your gal handles the situation.
 5 years ago '05        #198
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
 JosephDoom said:
a chin is a chin...either you got it or you don't....

muscles mean nada
JD aint no dummy
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #199
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 394 394
I turn away and act like i didn't see shyt. When girl tries to tell me what happened, I make her think it was her fault, or she must have bumped in to him...

If it must go down... I'm throwing bottles at that mthrfkr with everything I got, then rushing his big a.ss.
 02-28-2013, 11:21 AM         #200
Pcolasoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima go get my pistol
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy