Chief Keef Made Over 200 New Songs While His Detention

most viewed right now
 120
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-26-2013, 05:59 PM         #21
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to nuke chicago and get it over with
 5 years ago '12        #22
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
I'll say this tho, him and them gbe/300/otf n*ggas are better than having to deal with Tyler the creator and all them wack n*ggas.

I couldn't wait for they 15 minutes to run out.
 5 years ago '10        #23
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 Minister said:
if you like music that rhymes boy with boy you should stick a pencil in your eardrums






why do you care what I like? or what anybody else likes for that matter?
 5 years ago '12        #24
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,082 | Props total: 7900 7900
If one of these songs ends up being a hit all over the country in 2 months....im laughin at everybody in this thread
 5 years ago '11        #25
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,347 | Props total: 11109 11109
 Dee504 said:
I'll say this tho, him and them gbe/300/otf n*ggas are better than having to deal with Tyler the creator and all them wack n*ggas.

I couldn't wait for they 15 minutes to run out.

[video - click to view]


Dropped a week ago almost 2 milli views.


Loiter Squad season 2 coming on Adult Swim in a few weeks.

Wolf and Doris dropping this year

Frank wins grammys.

Ain't going no where homo.

Meanwhile Queef wrote 500 garbage tracks with 1 or 2 word hooks
 5 years ago '12        #26
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,082 | Props total: 7900 7900
 Minister said:
if you like music that rhymes boy with boy you should stick a pencil in your eardrums






he doesnt rhyme boy with boy dumb n*gga listen to the words before boy
 5 years ago '12        #27
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 PotheadFocker said:


Dropped a week ago almost 2 milli views.


Loiter Squad season 2 coming on Adult Swim in a few weeks.

Wolf and Doris dropping this year

Frank wins grammys.

Ain't going no where homo.

Meanwhile Queef wrote 500 garbage tracks with 1 or 2 word hooks
Frank ocean is his own man . I don't see any of these n*ggas being promoted by him. On top of that you bring up a f*g to support argument , quick loss right there.

Loiter squad is a funny show, they music wack as fu*k.

If chief keef dropped a video the day he's released he'd get 2 million views in 3 days.

And to end all that them n*ggas garbage. I've never seen a car pass with that wack sh*t playing. Chief keef is all over.
 5 years ago '12        #28
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510
 5 years ago '11        #29
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,347 | Props total: 11109 11109
 Dee504 said:
Frank ocean is his own man . I don't see any of these n*ggas being promoted by him. On top of that you bring up a f*g to support argument , quick loss right there.

Loiter squad is a funny show, they music wack as fu*k.

If chief keef dropped a video the day he's released he'd get 2 million views in 3 days.

And to end all that them n*ggas garbage. I've never seen a car pass with that wack sh*t playing. Chief keef is all over.
You think Chief Keef is hot and banging = instant moron

Thanks for the response
 5 years ago '12        #30
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 PotheadFocker said:
You think Chief Keef is hot and banging = instant moron

Thanks for the response

n*gga check the sells , check the hot 100 charts. Leave frank ocean out. When have you ever seen then fu*k n*ggas on anything other then adult swim for 15 minutes?

His sales ain't sh*t but I'm quite sure it's more than Tyler. Yonkers is an embarrassment to music.


Last edited by BlackBreesus; 02-26-2013 at 07:11 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #31
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
If you people think he wrote all of those 200 songs during the time he was in juvie then yall are complete dumbasses.

Obviously he means 200 songs that haven't been released yet and probably some songs he also wrote while in juvie.
 5 years ago '11        #32
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,347 | Props total: 11109 11109
 Dee504 said:
n*gga check the sells , check the hot 100 charts. Leave frank ocean out. When have you ever seen then fu*k n*ggas on anything other then adult swim for 15 minutes?

His sales ain't sh*t but I'm quite sure it's more than Tyler. Yonkers is an embarrassment to music.
50k first week compared to 50k first week.

I'd bet the house on Tyler having accrued more money and having a better deal and marketing scheme tho.

Queef will be back in the hood selling crack within 5 years.


And its "sales" you illiterate dumb fu*ks from the ghetto could benefit from english class too bad you dropped out
 02-26-2013, 07:20 PM         #33
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CAN'T WAIT :nasmad:My Body Is Ready#300
 5 years ago '12        #34
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 231 231
60 days in juvie
x 5 songs a day
------------------
3hunna

 5 years ago '12        #35
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 PotheadFocker said:
50k first week compared to 50k first week.

I'd bet the house on Tyler having accrued more money and having a better deal and marketing scheme tho.

Queef will be back in the hood selling crack within 5 years.


And its "sales" you illiterate dumb fu*ks from the ghetto could benefit from english class too bad you dropped out
which is exactly how I spelled it you dumb fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #36
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,347 | Props total: 11109 11109
 Dee504 said:
which is exactly how I spelled it you dumb fu*k
n*gga check the sells


You can't fix stupid
 5 years ago '09        #37
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4261 4261
Chief Keef Made Over 200 New Songs While His Detention
followed by...

 NoName said:
So he wrote about 500 words down

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #38
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 Taste Maker said:
60 days in juvie
x 5 songs a day
------------------
3hunna

 02-26-2013, 07:33 PM         #39
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #40
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 231 231
on a serious note i think alot of people that dont like keef dont understand what he is doing.

he makes songs the way a singer would, they don't really have rap verses.

from a song writer point of view they are structured well

thats why the white girls on youtube redo them and sing them on the guitar, they are written with no rap verse..

if you are waiting for a nas type of verse to kick in you will be disappointed but if you just sing along and realize its just a song you will like it better.

with that said some of the songs on the album are good and some are trash

but give another listen to love sosa, don't like, hate bein sober, ballin, and finally rich they are good songs..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy