I pray I get a girlfriend this cool...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 6658 6658
 WhoSentU said:
I'd pull this out on her bi*ch a.ss....

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you tryna k!ll her?
 5 years ago '11        #62
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2456 2456
 Megamind said:
He didn't ask if you milked men you gay SF f*ggot
 02-27-2013, 04:59 AM         #63
DeVintheBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These girls are out there! Im one of them, but only with thr right person. If u make me feel like "make me a samich and suck me up...keep the heels on" im not gonna show u that fun side. If u help me get through that hard part in god of war then you'll probably get that stuff without having to ask
 5 years ago '06        #64
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731

[pic - click to view]

u dont kno wat a girlfriend is n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #65
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 hotsisal_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

ya know. my girl plays some games with me thats about it, but i could care less cuz
thats my girl. yall n*ggas sitting around praying for a girl like this are in for a rude surprise cuz if you find her chances are she's got the build of a defensive tackle.
 02-27-2013, 05:54 AM         #66
pamilco_playa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #67
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 159 159
 VicDutch said:

[pic - click to view]

i'd make sweet love to her and never do her wrong..
agreed
 5 years ago '05        #68
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
unless she playing nerf nekkid i dont give a rat's a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #69
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
if shes writing you notes its pretty safe to a.ssume gettin head is included in the plan..

kudos to the bi*ch for leaving a nice note no one thats just a long a.ss list of sh*t YOU needa do before she gets bac clearly they aint married.
 5 years ago '04        #70
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
but the more i think about it..

this was prolly his boyfried who wrote that sh*t. :hillwhoa:

gay a.ss n*ggas use clovers hearts and blue moons on they letters too
 5 years ago '10        #71
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
Last time my wife and I played any kind of video games together we got into a f!ght.. She kept screaming when we were playing Left 4 dead 2.. Shes not about that life.. and i dont want her to be!
 5 years ago '04        #72
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
This aint no real n*gga sh*t. This is some lame fu*k boy sh*t. OP needs to go get out the house and go meet some real women and see what they're bout. It definitely aint this. And if this is what you want your chick/wife to be about, then I feel really sorry for you mayne. Im not sayin niccaz cant have fun with they other halves n' sh*t...but this right here is on some 14 yr old sh*t. Aint no grown dudes n broads with responsibilities about this type of life tho...There's a difference between corny immature fun and actual real fun that most couples can appreciate, its a thin line. But hey...do what works for you.
 5 years ago '05        #73
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,538 | Props total: 397 397
OP by VicDutch but even if she isn't the "ultimate gamer chick".. as long as she has a playful side.. this type of sh*t doesn't have to happen every night.. but let's say friday rolls around, and we been sending freaknasty text msgs back and forth all day.. then i come home to that?! aww man.. after i put a nerf bullet thru her forehead, i'm tearing her walls down
My niggh ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this..... god bless gamer chicks i love em ..

this shyt tho >>>>>>>
Originally Posted by Megamind View Post

He didn't ask if you milked men you gay SF f*ggot
got me me dead lol
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #74
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1158 1158
 VicDutch said:
but even if she isn't the "ultimate gamer chick".. as long as she has a playful side.. this type of sh*t doesn't have to happen every night.. but let's say friday rolls around, and we been sending freaknasty text msgs back and forth all day.. then i come home to that?! aww man.. after i put a nerf bullet thru her forehead, i'm tearing her walls down
Stuff like that make a n*gga wanna keep a girl
 5 years ago '12        #75
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 507 507
 02-27-2013, 08:51 AM         #76
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trying to get money, Im at working all day, and your at home playing nerf ball? Get a job bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #77
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 21 21
 Megamind said:
fu*k that sh*t... I don't wanna play Nerf war after a long day of work. I want a shower, beer and head.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss
 5 years ago '08        #78
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
why would I want a chick who's playing with nerf guns instead of cooking me a meal?
 5 years ago '04        #79
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1354 1354
 Rillest said:
This aint no real n*gga sh*t. This is some lame fu*k boy sh*t. OP needs to go get out the house and go meet some real women and see what they're bout. It definitely aint this. And if this is what you want your chick/wife to be about, then I feel really sorry for you mayne. Im not sayin niccaz cant have fun with they other halves n' sh*t...but this right here is on some 14 yr old sh*t. Aint no grown dudes n broads with responsibilities about this type of life tho...There's a difference between corny immature fun and actual real fun that most couples can appreciate, its a thin line. But hey...do what works for you.
what's with you and the word REAL?

You are not a "fake" woman because you want to shoot your dude with a nerf gun. You are not a "real" woman because you don't.

There is no such thing as "actual real fun". What's the alternative, "fake fun"?

A woman is not real or fake, she's either a woman or she isn't. That would include taking care of her responsibilities and having a v*gina. Anything else describes the type of woman she is, not rather or not she is a woman. Real means authentic.

In a romantic relationship, ideally, a female supports the male she is dealing with. So if that male is obsessed with Call Of Duty, she buys him a surround sound system. If he obsessed with Jordans, she'll flirt with a dude so he can have a solid connect. If he like loves guns, she'll leave a trace of bullets to the bedroom when he gets home, lmao. Different strokes for different folks.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
 focused313 said:
what's with you and the word REAL?

You are not a "fake" woman because you want to shoot your dude with a nerf gun. You are not a "real" woman because you don't.

There is no such thing as "actual real fun". What's the alternative, "fake fun"?

A woman is not real or fake, she's either a woman or she isn't. That would include taking care of her responsibilities and having a v*gina. Anything else describes the type of woman she is, not rather or not she is a woman. Real means authentic.

In a romantic relationship, ideally, a female supports the male she is dealing with. So if that male is obsessed with Call Of Duty, she buys him a surround sound system. If he obsessed with Jordans, she'll flirt with a dude so he can have a solid connect. If he like loves guns, she'll leave a trace of bullets to the bedroom when he gets home, lmao. Different strokes for different folks.
Yep. different strokes for diff folks indeed. At the end of the day you cant be mad at that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy