Age 17: Tupac VS. Chief Keef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Sooo.....No one saw Tupac: Ressurection? Everything that needs to be said about the GOAT can be found there.
 5 years ago '06        #162
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
 Roddy Little said:
I am 20 years old and I can honestly say no Pac song has ever got me as hyped up as a Keef song.

Pac was most certainly from Oakland, or at least he claimed it.
N!gga, shut the f^ck up. That's because your 20, your a f^cking baby. Learn some music facts before your open your trap.
 5 years ago '11        #163
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Bk's Finest said:
N!gga, shut the f^ck up. That's because your 20, your a f^cking baby. Learn some music facts before your open your trap.
I have Pac's discography in my iTunes library, and he gets alot of plays from me.. Doesn't mean his music gets me hype.

Whereas Keef simply cannot be topped as far as turning up music.
 5 years ago '05        #164
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
 SlimDunkin said:
we aint tryna switch the subject. the subject is tupac right?

pac was a punk , who studied BALLET at some fancy art school in baltimore,(where he also smashed jada pinkett), before he moved to and learned game in CALI. that is a fact

all your proving is that your idol was totally different before he got famous (aka flip flopping)
and that Chief Keef been 300 since day one
i wouldnt call him a punk cuz if he was alive you definately wouldnt have the testicular fortitude to say that sh*t to his face so keep it movin bruh cuzz all that rachet sh*t u sayin u would never say to his face..real live so stop purrppin my n*gga.

these forums turn average pussie cremes too triple og's lmao
 5 years ago '04        #165
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
a lot of dudes in this thread dont no sh*t about sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #166
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 Young_Impetuous said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #167
arkansas@$$hole 
space
space
$909 | Props total: 785 785
Stop it. This kid is 100% garbage and has 0 thug in him, it's all for show and sales people. Which he's not selling!
 5 years ago '10        #168
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
You actually have people in here defending chief keef

i lost all hope in you kids
 5 years ago '12        #169
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
You gotta understand the background Pac comes from tho. Look at his family. That's what he was raised on. So of course he's gonna be more intuned with society and healing corruption. Keef is a crazY a.ss n*gga, ask him bout the streets and how to defend urself and he will be equivalent to pac's view on America. As u can see, keef is bout dat life at a young age. Imagine if he was on death row in the 90s. Pac was for the thinking thug, the thug that even tho he committed crime, he had a logic behind it, he was a MAN. Sosa is for the reckless n*gga who is down to bang outta sheer recklessness. U can't fault him cuz he is still young. Pac may have been around gangs...but Sosa is ACTIVELY around them. Pac shot the cops while defending another brother....chief pointin a gun at a cop for what? He's young wild and reckless. Traits Pac sometimes potrayed. "Young, strapped, and I don't give a fu*k, I'm hopeless, I live the thug life losin my to focus"-- tupac
 5 years ago '12        #170
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Ok and another thing, it says "tupac on the topic of eduacation".... No attempt to say "keef lyric from 3hunna". This post isn't even correct for a debate. Might as well say "I love all my fans. Without them I wouldnt get far. I can take care of my daughter, help my n*ggas out, and spend what I've earned on things that make me happy"-- chief keef on being finally rich" then say "thats y I fu*ked yo bi*ch u fat mothafu*ka, my fofo make sure all yo kids don't grow".-- tupac" right? Now, would that be a fair comparison? That makes sosa look like some lil upper class Harvard student, and Pac look like... A chief keef lol
 02-27-2013, 11:49 AM         #171
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Alot of kids exposin they age and generation here.. Lol
This. Anybody disrespecting Tupac is a fu*king clown. n*gga was actually for his ppl. Bunch of lame a.ss young n*ggas in here
 5 years ago '12        #172
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Elgz said:
So Keef don't start no beefs with anybody huh?? He an angel right.. I'm a BIG Stan but show mad love for PAC as well.. U and the dumbasses who agreed with ur comment should commit suicide... Ur post is retarded f*ggit,.. U picked the dumbest rapper over a legend u fu*k boy
So how bout the OP comparing them? That don't count does it huh
 5 years ago '12        #173
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 dlettern said:
I think that was the point of the thread. To show how different they are. Comparisons aren't just made for people or things that are alike.
No ur wrong, in school, compare was finding the same ideas. CONTRAST was finding the differences. Don't worry I forgot too lol
 5 years ago '04        #174
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
on the 10th power
 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM         #175
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
lets be real this sh*t dont really get n*ggas hype besides hail mary. sh*t gets nerds hype before a real n*gga
Bra forgt to add "Ambitionz A Ridah"
.Sometimes they still play that sh*t in the club n EVERYBODY go crazy.
 02-27-2013, 12:12 PM         #176
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
It's funny how stupid people worship money.... but rich people worship knowledge.

infinite ether fa u lames...
 02-27-2013, 12:26 PM         #177
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
Y'all crack me up letting this thread fly over y'alls heads. The point wasn't to compare the two as rappers, but to compare the two as far as intelligence and intellect at the age of 17. Chief Keef, regardless of his success, is a dumb a.ss, ignorant teenager. "Made it out of the dirt"? Yet the kid be going to jail and getting into beef with other Chicago rappers, constantly talking about k!lling people on every song he puts out. Yeah, that's just what his community needs. What an out-fu*king-standing contribution to society. I wish we had more little scrawny, ignorant 17 year old boys running around talking about smoking their own people. Yeah, that's EXACTLY what we all need.
we do; its more 17 year old teenage men in jail than in college!!!
 02-27-2013, 12:32 PM         #178
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
You fools calling others ignorant are the true ignorants in this thread. You're looking past the message and you're not realizing the great messages chief keef has and delivers in a musically relevant and relatable way.

I keep this one hunna
Notice here that he is referring to the French Saint Hunna, the holy milkmaid. Much like she, chief keef is serving the poor in chicago and now all over the country. He's feeding them with knowledge and wisdom. Giving especially the youths a rolemodel with great messages about love, peace and caring for each other. He's serving us with holy milk that will strengthen and cleanse us.

I keep this sh*t three hunna. I pull up in that audi. You pull up in that honda.
Everyone who is a fan of cheif keef realizes that this is a reference to the three wise men. Coupled with the later line about audi and honda makes a clear point on the importance of gifts. Chief is obviously a strong believer in "it's the thought that counts". It also plays out on the importance of choice of belief, whether you are agnostic, an atheist or a theist is irrelevant as long as you can learn from what is not of your religion and what sparked the spirit of christmas (three wise men)

There is also more very good messages of interpretations that are full of life lessons. What is amazing is how well his texts are written. It's so open but yet so ambiguous and abstract
:laugh ing5:

[video - click to view]

02-27-2013, 12:57 PM         #179
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimDunkin said:
yall say what yall want but i wasnt hatin on 'pac. jus sayin the truth. i love his music and have almost all his albums. i can even relate to him because i moved to cali and repp West coast like he did. lets face it anyone who moves to the best place on earth cali is gonna wanna claim it (fu*k the other side). but i also give credit where its due.
the thread was called Tupac Vs Cheif Keef at 17.
and lets be honest if they was the same age at the same time Keef woulda murked Tupacs nerdy a.ss. not saying theres a reason for them to beef. jus saying that if hypotheticaly them two beefed Keef would win. im an honest motherfu*ker and i say what i beleive. thats just wat i beleive , i aint gotta go into details to try to prove yall wrong. but dont give me no sh*t saying im ignorant, and dont know pac.

im sure i know more about pac than half yall. i grew up in so Cal , was raised on Tupac since middle school. he was my favorite rapper for sure back then. but in high school when i learned that he was born in NY. i dam near fought the homie that told me.So i did some research and when i learned all the sh*t bout pac being from NY to art school to background dancer for Humpty Hump.... i just felt lied to. but like i said i always give credit where its due. i still give him props for being a rapper. he was a great story teller and had a powerful message in his music.I also give him props for being a pioneer and solidifying the West Coast movement. but none of that changes the fact...

that he was a lil punk before he moved to cali

idono who decided to compare the 2 most opposite cats in the game , but good job. this sh*t like a civil war in here haha

ps Tupac does not get nobody 'hype'. maybe once a summer when im drunk at a party and someone puts on California Love , then ill get hype to it. but truth is , WE ALL HEARD ALL DEM SONGS, lol aint nobody gettin hype to sh*t theyve been bumpin for 10 years....

but when the Dj play Love Sosa at the club, the club damn near falls apart. thats 'hype'

u ignorant and you dont know pac
 5 years ago '05        #180
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
Multiple losses incurred in here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago