Age 17: Tupac VS. Chief Keef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2013, 11:49 PM         #141
gsims85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THANK YOU!! Don't know anything but the negative of what he did.
 Da Realness said:
Alot of kids exposin they age and generation here.. Lol
 5 years ago '07        #142
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Young_Impetuous said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #143
FU2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 22 22
O hell, chief keef cried when sentenced to juve
 5 years ago '06        #144
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,371 | Props total: 4644 4644
POINT BLANK the reason why Pac was revered so much is because he understood his role...he used music as a platform. He had a plan, he had a strategy to reach minds. To be a "gangsta rapper" with the objective of helping the community was a rare thing. Who do you know TODAY that is genuinely using music as a vehicle for positive change? KEEF (who I fu*ks with from time to time) is just a product of being born in the right place at the right time. He's a short-term thinker. Like most of yall in here...fascinated with bright and shiny things. Dense a.ss n*ggas.

You n*ggas bringing up Pac's ballet past like it's new LMAO fu*k outta here. Everyone BEEN known that. The reason you aint feeling him is because Pac wasn't your ordinary rapper. But then again, what revolutionary is ordinary?

fu*king kids man

Biggest Pac haters = Pac's newest fans
 5 years ago '12        #145
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
yall say what yall want but i wasnt hatin on 'pac. jus sayin the truth. i love his music and have almost all his albums. i can even relate to him because i moved to cali and repp West coast like he did. lets face it anyone who moves to the best place on earth cali is gonna wanna claim it (fu*k the other side). but i also give credit where its due.
the thread was called Tupac Vs Cheif Keef at 17.
and lets be honest if they was the same age at the same time Keef woulda murked Tupacs nerdy a.ss. not saying theres a reason for them to beef. jus saying that if hypotheticaly them two beefed Keef would win. im an honest motherfu*ker and i say what i beleive. thats just wat i beleive , i aint gotta go into details to try to prove yall wrong. but dont give me no sh*t saying im ignorant, and dont know pac.

im sure i know more about pac than half yall. i grew up in so Cal , was raised on Tupac since middle school. he was my favorite rapper for sure back then. but in high school when i learned that he was born in NY. i dam near fought the homie that told me.So i did some research and when i learned all the sh*t bout pac being from NY to art school to background dancer for Humpty Hump.... i just felt lied to. but like i said i always give credit where its due. i still give him props for being a rapper. he was a great story teller and had a powerful message in his music.I also give him props for being a pioneer and solidifying the West Coast movement. but none of that changes the fact...

that he was a lil punk before he moved to cali

idono who decided to compare the 2 most opposite cats in the game , but good job. this sh*t like a civil war in here haha

ps Tupac does not get nobody 'hype'. maybe once a summer when im drunk at a party and someone puts on California Love , then ill get hype to it. but truth is , WE ALL HEARD ALL DEM SONGS, lol aint nobody gettin hype to sh*t theyve been bumpin for 10 years....

but when the Dj play Love Sosa at the club, the club damn near falls apart. thats 'hype'
 5 years ago '05        #146
jvee 1 heat pts
space
space
$867 | Props total: 228 228
smh at those ppl who r hatin on pac bcuz he did ballet, was a background dancer and was from the eastcoast??? LOL...that dude wanted to change something in society, but u ppl suck d!ck off a lil prick who screams out "love sosa"? u lost big time.

@SlimDunkin keef would've murked pac in a beef? u serious??? pac would've verbally r*ped keefs a.ss, damn i dont even know if keef knows the word verbal...

just imagine love sosa is being played and after that...

[video - click to view]

lmao

*edit

and u saw wassup in the up n smoke tour, where the ppl went crazy to pac more to biggie, eazy, pun and all the fu*kin tour

Last edited by jvee; 02-27-2013 at 04:31 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #147
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38426 38426
i fu*k with keef but dude was crying being sentanced to 60 days, dude aint ready for all that sh*t pac went through

pac shot 2 cops and was looking at the death penalty in georgia, gettin shot, gettin beat by the police in 91, drivebys, doin 15 days, den 9 months, gettin sued by everybody so forth

keef just a kid puttin on an act to keep the wolves off him., when he got that 60 days and started crying talking about how he is christany now. Keef came on the scene acting like a cold hearted kller and turns out he is just a gentle puppy who puts on an act. Even nerdy a.ss white boys wudnt cry at 60 day sentance, he shud have been jumping for joy 60 days comeonson?

like dre said "how much 2pac u got"

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-27-2013 at 04:45 AM..
 02-27-2013, 04:51 AM         #148
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya com's is whack
 02-27-2013, 04:51 AM         #149
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to whom it may
 5 years ago '04        #150
trutank61 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
all these yung rap n*ggaz want to be pac goat!
 5 years ago '06        #151
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
How can u compare 2pac to someone who cried when they got sentenced to Juvi? And yall REALLY thnk he has a MILLION dollars still? yall dont know sh*t about the music industry at all... that Million was proly spent in the first couple months... hes gon struggle paying that back due to his album going double plastic
 5 years ago '05        #152
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
generation gap.........the future is fu*ked.
 5 years ago '05        #153
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
the only thing im gonna say about people like tupac: the selfish nature within humans is what creates an economic disaster.

n*ggas always talk about this, and government that, but what i come to realize is a lot of people are selfish in nature and that is why we have parents who barely save up money for their kids go to college or parents that didn't spend enough time with their kids and they turn out to be gangsters n sh*t.

u can't blame the system for your negligence. the system is made to maintain a huge population not to cater for every got damn selfish n*gga. for real man, and ima say this cuz its true: tupac was an average rapper.
 5 years ago '07        #154
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 NETS05 said:
that's great but the kid is worth a million easy. are you op? am i? nope. I could care less what tupac has to say.
Chief keef is a ****, what he is worth means nothing
 5 years ago '13        #155
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38426 38426
 Higgins said:
Reposting this because a lot of people are just tipping their toes in the water and never go under and wet their minds in the water of wisdom

"I keep this one hunna"
Notice here that he is referring to the French Saint Hunna, the holy milkmaid. Much like she, chief keef is serving the poor in chicago and now all over the country. He's feeding them with knowledge and wisdom. Giving especially the youths a rolemodel with great messages about love, peace and caring for each other. He's serving us with holy milk that will strengthen and cleanse us.

"I keep this sh*t three hunna. I pull up in that audi. You pull up in that honda."
Everyone who is a fan of cheif keef realizes that this is a reference to the three wise men. Coupled with the later line about audi and honda makes a clear point on the importance of gifts. Chief is obviously a strong believer in "it's the thought that counts". It also plays out on the importance of choice of belief, whether you are agnostic, an atheist or a theist is irrelevant as long as you can learn from what is not of your religion and what sparked the spirit of christmas (three wise men)

There is also more very good messages of interpretations that are full of life lessons. What is amazing is how well his texts are written. It's so open but yet so ambiguous and abstract

u trolled me, i typed a serious reply, den i finished reading

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-27-2013 at 07:54 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #156
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Yo Mehn Cheifks Keefz is dat boi! 2pang ain't tocahing keef dawg. keefz lyaoizs arz soiz inspouiring tou moiy genatration maehn. 2painsz wei ofz thatz
 5 years ago '04        #157
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 CIDF said:
pac couldnt get mothafu*kas hype like this

You had to be there to understand.
 5 years ago '04        #158
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Higgins said:
Reposting this because a lot of people are just tipping their toes in the water and never go under and wet their minds in the water of wisdom

"I keep this one hunna"
Notice here that he is referring to the French Saint Hunna, the holy milkmaid. Much like she, chief keef is serving the poor in chicago and now all over the country. He's feeding them with knowledge and wisdom. Giving especially the youths a rolemodel with great messages about love, peace and caring for each other. He's serving us with holy milk that will strengthen and cleanse us.

"I keep this sh*t three hunna. I pull up in that audi. You pull up in that honda."
Everyone who is a fan of cheif keef realizes that this is a reference to the three wise men. Coupled with the later line about audi and honda makes a clear point on the importance of gifts. Chief is obviously a strong believer in "it's the thought that counts". It also plays out on the importance of choice of belief, whether you are agnostic, an atheist or a theist is irrelevant as long as you can learn from what is not of your religion and what sparked the spirit of christmas (three wise men)

There is also more very good messages of interpretations that are full of life lessons. What is amazing is how well his texts are written. It's so open but yet so ambiguous and abstract

5 years ago '04        #159
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 2553 2553
 NETS05 said:
that's great but the kid is worth a million easy. are you op? am i? nope. I could care less what tupac has to say.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #160
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125

[pic - click to view]

tenth page yo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago