Age 17: Tupac VS. Chief Keef

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 NETS05 said:
fu*k are you talking about. In this world money matters. Keef made it. Will you ever make anything close to what he has in his checking account? Nope. Shut the fu*k up. Lol @ 2pac having "knowledge"

dude you sound thirsty as fu*k shut the hell up already
 5 years ago '07        #82
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
NETS05 sound like he would suck a d!ck for some trukfit
 5 years ago '11        #83
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 836 836
 Eminence said:
hold your tongue boy for what thou speaketh s rubbish the media started that war
Pac and Biggie was mare ponds in a cruel game keef is use to instigate more violence he's a scatter brain unwise child yes i bumpeth love sosa but this ruffian is no were near the skill level of Sir Pac..you should be beaten for your incompetence and ban by Sir Ronnie
mere pawns?
 02-26-2013, 08:02 PM         #84
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac was too dumb to realize that algebra isn't meant to have practical use, it's a tool to work out the mind and make you think...
 5 years ago '08        #86
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Go listen to a Pac interview or read his quotes, he never changed sh*t. S/n Why the fu*k is a waste of flesh like Keith Cozart still breathing on the same planet Tupac Shakur still runs?
 5 years ago '06        #87
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,055 | Props total: 4411 4411
 NETS05 said:
that's great but the kid is worth a million easy. are you op? am i? nope. I could care less what tupac has to say.
Negged
 5 years ago '08        #88
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
dont ever use 2pac and chief keef in the same sentence again i didnt even read your op f*ggot
 5 years ago '06        #89
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,055 | Props total: 4411 4411
 BALLONHOES said:
pac was too dumb to realize that algebra isn't meant to have practical use, it's a tool to work out the mind and make you think...
Negged fu*k yo thoughts
 5 years ago '04        #90
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Boy oh boy! Idiots talking bad about a dead man who spoke from his heart with clarity.

So what he studied other forms of art, absolutely nothing wrong with it. what are your interest? different strokes for different folk.

And I'm sure you wouldn't have called him a punk to his face or any other black man that may launch off and knock your a.ss out... Its plenty of those kind in my city, Flint, Michigan... Come here for an experiment of your toughness. Do your research on my city first though... so you understand possible outcomes of running you mouth.

Some of y'all are cowards, I have no respect for negative opinionated, small minded fu*ks.
 02-26-2013, 08:11 PM         #91
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
Boy oh boy! Idiots talking bad about a dead man who spoke from his heart with clarity.

So what he studied other forms of art, absolutely nothing wrong with it. what are your interest? different strokes for different folk.

And I'm sure you wouldn't have called him a punk to his face or any other black man that may launch off and knock your a.ss out... Its plenty of those kind in my city, Flint, Michigan... Come here for an experiment of your toughness. Do your research on my city first though... so you understand possible outcomes of running you mouth.

Some of y'all are cowards, I have no respect for negative opinionated, small minded fu*ks.
as if some stupid a.ss rappers gotta be taken hella seriously or something, get over it
 5 years ago '08        #92
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Higgins said:
You fools calling others ignorant are the true ignorants in this thread. You're looking past the message and you're not realizing the great messages chief keef has and delivers in a musically relevant and relatable way.

I keep this one hunna
Notice here that he is referring to the French Saint Hunna, the holy milkmaid. Much like she, chief keef is serving the poor in chicago and now all over the country. He's feeding them with knowledge and wisdom. Giving especially the youths a rolemodel with great messages about love, peace and caring for each other. He's serving us with holy milk that will strengthen and cleanse us.

I keep this sh*t three hunna. I pull up in that audi. You pull up in that honda.
Everyone who is a fan of cheif keef realizes that this is a reference to the three wise men. Coupled with the later line about audi and honda makes a clear point on the importance of gifts. Chief is obviously a strong believer in "it's the thought that counts". It also plays out on the importance of choice of belief, whether you are agnostic, an atheist or a theist is irrelevant as long as you can learn from what is not of your religion and what sparked the spirit of christmas (three wise men)

There is also more very good messages of interpretations that are full of life lessons. What is amazing is how well his texts are written. It's so open but yet so ambiguous and abstract
Wow
 02-26-2013, 08:14 PM         #93
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETS05 said:
that's great but the kid is worth a million easy. are you op? am i? nope. I could care less what tupac has to say.
 5 years ago '04        #95
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Stillhyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here with this. i hate when people compare complete opposites
too much stupid.
i don't even know if you're worth responding to
 5 years ago '04        #96
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
 e180th said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #97
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1046 1046
 SlimDunkin said:
we aint tryna switch the subject. the subject is tupac right?

pac was a punk , who studied BALLET at some fancy art school in baltimore,(where he also smashed jada pinkett), before he moved to and learned game in CALI. that is a fact

all your proving is that your idol was totally different before he got famous (aka flip flopping)
and that Chief Keef been 300 since day one
u have waka flocka flame in your avy and and sig and you dissing makaveli?

flocka would slap your bi*ch a.ss for that
 5 years ago '04        #98
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
lol at cheif keef being worth a million easy...

yall know nothing about the music industry do you?
 5 years ago '07        #99
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 Effit said:
dont ever use 2pac and chief keef in the same sentence again i didnt even read your op f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

Propel Water said:
lol at cheif keef being worth a million easy...

yall know nothing about the music industry do you?
word..
If Finally Rich don't see 250,000 by years end interscope is voidin the rest of his deal and who knows how much he might owe those n*ggas at that point. by the way he's around 130,000 doin 5k a week right now. who knows how long that's gon last. can't believe these n*ggas even tryin to talk finances at this point. better hope to god one of them singles pops once he gets out.

Last edited by Jayceon; 02-26-2013 at 08:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #100
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$483 | Props total: 311 311
 Young_Impetuous said:

[pic - click to view]

word..
If Finally Rich don't see 250,000 by years end interscope is voidin the rest of his deal and who knows how much he might owe those n*ggas at that point. by the way he's around 130,000 doin 5k a week right now. who knows how long that's gon last. can't believe these n*ggas even tryin to talk finances at this point. better hope to god one of them singles pops once he gets out.
so you work for interscope now and know how much he needs to sell?

shut up f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy