most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2013, 02:43 AM         #41
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Impetuous said:
couldn't get muhfu*kas hype?

lets be real this sh*t dont really get n*ggas hype besides hail mary. sh*t gets nerds hype before a real n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #42
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Nyuzi said:
Cheif Keef should never be mentioned in the same sentence as the GOAT.

Only by a Troll he will
 5 years ago '06        #43
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
Not saying I don't listen to Chief Keef but he isn't nowhere near Pac's greatness
 02-26-2013, 02:50 AM         #44
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
This.. n*ggaz don't really fu*k with keef like that my n*ggaz screaming die L's smh you outsiders/Keef fans bet not come to the Chi screaming L's in the wrong hood you might get shot and Op..dont ever compare Pac to lil keef fu*k wrong witcha? keef not even on Soulja level you can't compare him to rap Gods
u a bi*ch nobody cares about the gang sh*t goin on in chicago at the end of the day make music get money. thats why keef got rich cuz hed rather get rich then go drive thru each others hoods with video cameras. fu*k outta here and come to east oakland and we'll show you how real n*ggas are bred
 5 years ago '10        #45
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 CIDF said:
u a bi*ch nobody cares about the gang sh*t goin on in chicago at the end of the day make music get money. thats why keef got rich cuz hed rather get rich then go drive thru each others hoods with video cameras. fu*k outta here and come to east oakland and we'll show you how real n*ggas are bred
You callin me a bi*ch?lol fam why you get all mad? We drive through with hammers not cameras...

fu*k East Oakland!!!!!

Reminds me of this n*gga I went to school with talking bout he from Oakland or some sh*t talking bout he crip to make a long story short one of the lil guys beat the sh*t out of fam one on one never seen nor heard from fam since thats why I say fu*k East Oakland
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Rebirth46; 02-26-2013 at 03:03 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #46
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 CIDF said:
Where you be at in Oakland? Like a serious question tho cause I be out there too.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Rebirth46 said:
You callin me a bi*ch?lol fam why you get all mad? We drive through with hammers not cameras...

fu*k East Oakland!!!!!

Reminds me of this n*gga I went to school with talking bout he from Oakland or some sh*t talking bout he crip to make a long story short one of the lil guys beat the sh*t out of fam one on one never seen nor heard from fam since thats why I say fu*k East Oakland
[pic - click to view]

a n*gga from oakland claimin crip?? that deserves a a.ss whoopin we dont do that sh*t out here we mobbin not bangin
 5 years ago '10        #48
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 Stillhyphy said:
a n*gga from oakland claimin crip?? that deserves a a.ss whoopin we dont do that sh*t out here we mobbin not bangin
I can't remember where he said he was from but he was claiming crip tho
 5 years ago '11        #49
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Surreality said:
n*gga actually said that Pac couldn't get motherfu*kers hype...dude's prolly the literal GOAT at that alone

Keef will be forgotten in like 2 or 3 years
I am 20 years old and I can honestly say no Pac song has ever got me as hyped up as a Keef song.

Rebirth46 said:
I can't remember where he said he was from but he was claiming crip tho
Pac was most certainly from Oakland, or at least he claimed it.
 5 years ago '05        #50
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3451 3451
How do these fu*king threads get so popular? SMDH...
 02-26-2013, 06:15 AM         #51
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
It's funny how stupid people worship money.... but rich people worship knowledge.
fu*k are you talking about. In this world money matters. Keef made it. Will you ever make anything close to what he has in his checking account? Nope. Shut the fu*k up. Lol @ 2pac having "knowledge"
 02-26-2013, 06:17 AM         #52
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's from ny claiming another state. Thug life my a.ss. He's a fu*ken idiot for starting a coastal war and getting his retarded a.ss k!lled.
 02-26-2013, 07:03 AM         #53
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here with this. i hate when people compare complete opposites
I think that was the point of the thread. To show how different they are. Comparisons aren't just made for people or things that are alike.
 5 years ago '11        #54
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #55
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
does every rapper have to be compared to pac

i swear dude is like the measuring stone for ever rapper, a month doesnt go by without some rapper calling himself the new pac or being compared to him

if pac was around he wud be cheering for keef, a young man who made it out of the dirt by rapping, i aint saying he is pac or even 1% talented, i dont even listen to him, but he better off rappin den ending up dead on the streets of chi

Pac wud probs have made songs with Keef, dude always luv'd that Independent hustle, which Keef used via youtube.

"Here's a story bout my lil' homies, straight thuggin
Lil' bad young mothafu*kers, gotta love him
You catch him in his G ride, touchin his glock
Screamin Outlaw (Wessyde motherfu*ker) bustin on my enemy's block"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-26-2013 at 07:35 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Young_Impetuous said:

[pic - click to view]

Lmffaoo
 5 years ago '05        #57
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 NETS05 said:
that's great but the kid is worth a million easy. are you op? am i? nope. I could care less what tupac has to say.
some money is more important than intelligence?

Where has Keef's Million dollars worth, landed him now? in a juvi-detention.

SHUT THE fu*k UP NETS05, you brain washed idiot. go play in a crip hood rocking red.
 5 years ago '12        #58
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,816 | Props total: 6660 6660
The amount of gbe dic ridin on bx is sick....i like keef music but pac was light years ahead of keef at 17. I could care less bout who's more hood or who had more money at that age. and smh @ the n*gga who say pac started the east/west war when he said plenty of times his beef was wit a certain person. The media started that

Just let keef live and let pac rest
 5 years ago '12        #59
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22216 22216
You guys should invest in suicide.
 02-26-2013, 02:19 PM         #60
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay on everyone saying pac flip flopped......right but you say it in a negative way....

he was a KID DUMB a.ss........im sure your dumb a.ss flip flopped from sucking on ya momma t*ts to drinking milk out the bowl.....oh so now you a f*ggot because you matured????

GTFO with that stupid logic......pac never turned to a thug dude just got mad because drug kingpins were trying TO MAKE him sign on their label and he rebelled.....sounds pretty BRAVE to me....

at this age pac was a young black panther/ civil rights enforcer. which is what he was raised under is his whole family....i see nothing wrong with that...at least he wasnt a unlce tom like some you n*ggas.

pac shot a cop because they were harrassing a black man...that was before death row...

one time a group of gang members were looking for pac....he went into the store they were in.... with a vest and said WHO WANT IT.......THEY AINT DO sh*t....

so the next time you say pac was fake or he was a studio thug...you need to shut the fu*k up because you dont know what you talking about.

aint no rapper out today who got as much heart as PAC......fuccing scary f*ggots...pac walked the talk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy