most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
The difference between Pac and Keef

My 62 year old white mother knows who pac is.

A bunch of f*ggot 15 year olds know who keef is.

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #202
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
People forget or just dont know, Pac was a black panther by blood. This was his black panther side, and anyone who trys to call Pac a hypocrite for the messages he put in his music doesnt know what the black panthers were about.

Most of what Pac was expressing in his music promoted self defense, war tactics (read the art of war), anti-police, anti-racism, uplifting the ghetto, and etc.

The Hate U Give Little Infants fu*k Everybody
all you see is the thug life

But basically you are comparing a member of a political group who had plans to run for president to Chief Keef.
 5 years ago '12        #203
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 notoriousthugzz said:
please dont reproduce
f*ggot all day is the dumbest n*gga on this site
 5 years ago '09        #204
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 2988 2988
 SlimDunkin said:
we aint tryna switch the subject. the subject is tupac right?

pac was a punk , who studied BALLET at some fancy art school in baltimore,(where he also smashed jada pinkett), before he moved to and learned game in CALI. that is a fact

all your proving is that your idol was totally different before he got famous (aka flip flopping)
and that Chief Keef been 300 since day one

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're younger than 25 years old
 5 years ago '06        #205
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 SlimDunkin said:
yall say what yall want but i wasnt hatin on 'pac. jus sayin the truth. i love his music and have almost all his albums. i can even relate to him because i moved to cali and repp West coast like he did. lets face it anyone who moves to the best place on earth cali is gonna wanna claim it (fu*k the other side). but i also give credit where its due.
the thread was called Tupac Vs Cheif Keef at 17.
and lets be honest if they was the same age at the same time Keef woulda murked Tupacs nerdy a.ss. not saying theres a reason for them to beef. jus saying that if hypotheticaly them two beefed Keef would win. im an honest motherfu*ker and i say what i beleive. thats just wat i beleive , i aint gotta go into details to try to prove yall wrong. but dont give me no sh*t saying im ignorant, and dont know pac.

im sure i know more about pac than half yall. i grew up in so Cal , was raised on Tupac since middle school. he was my favorite rapper for sure back then. but in high school when i learned that he was born in NY. i dam near fought the homie that told me.So i did some research and when i learned all the sh*t bout pac being from NY to art school to background dancer for Humpty Hump.... i just felt lied to. but like i said i always give credit where its due. i still give him props for being a rapper. he was a great story teller and had a powerful message in his music.I also give him props for being a pioneer and solidifying the West Coast movement. but none of that changes the fact...

that he was a lil punk before he moved to cali

idono who decided to compare the 2 most opposite cats in the game , but good job. this sh*t like a civil war in here haha

ps Tupac does not get nobody 'hype'. maybe once a summer when im drunk at a party and someone puts on California Love , then ill get hype to it. but truth is , WE ALL HEARD ALL DEM SONGS, lol aint nobody gettin hype to sh*t theyve been bumpin for 10 years....

but when the Dj play Love Sosa at the club, the club damn near falls apart. thats 'hype'

again you exposing yo age. even with his ballet dancin a.ss at 17, people said he always been a wild n*gga. I just know he just wanted to progress..and if you wanna say fu*k the "hey says he say" bullsh*t, just look at his background...

bruh is a son of a black panther mother.. he was raised by black panthers. his ballet dancin a.ss would prolly be one of them kids who honestly got a good heart (which we seen over time), but would shock the classroom when he fu*k a n*gga up like chief keef cause he tried to play his a.ss....

bruh chief keef cried like he was serving life in damn prison the other day.. and ANYBODY can merk someone. pussies can be the first to pull out the hammer. means nothing.

sad thing.. this lil n*gga influencing a whole bunch of kids like he the next rebel for america or some sh*t and here he go crying like a bi*ch.

pac was a fool.. he was a smart dude who was ignorant. sh*t he even showed some cowardly sh*t for the sake of hypin up beef.. but the kid had heart.. and thats somethin you learn from early on in life.

Last edited by Da Realness; 02-27-2013 at 08:02 PM..
 02-27-2013, 08:01 PM         #206
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac is dead your point is invalid #300 #GBE
 5 years ago '04        #207
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 3978 3978
 Higgins said:
Again people are siding with pac because that is the cool thing to do and you seem more mature to the same idiots. Think for yourselves for once, be an individual. That is something that chief keef talks about often in his music.

He didn't cry because he had to spend time in juvie. It was because of the corruption that got him sent there, that he won't be able to reach out to all the youth that needs his voice. But they are also tears of joy. In juvie he will be able to help every lost soul in there, something pac never tried to do genuinely and only because he could monetize from it.

But maybe more than anything it shows us that he is a human being who has feelings just like any of us.

And chief keef would be much more than a millionare if he wants to. Little do people know but chief keef is one of the WORLDS most charitable person. I remember one intreview where he said

"Endorsing the rich people life style would be a hindrance to my cause. Should I move out of chicago, where I'm needed? Should throw million dollar parties that goes against what I stand for?
Being rich is a privilege, a privilege of sharing
Being famous is a privilege, a privilege of leading
Being able is a privilege, a privilege of working for those who arnt"
You either bat sh*t crazy and retarded, or a great troll... I applaud your efforts.
 5 years ago '04        #208
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
sh*t like this makes me visit this site less n less
 5 years ago '12        #209
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 HipHopFactz said:
i fu*k with keef but dude was crying being sentanced to 60 days, dude aint ready for all that sh*t pac went through

pac shot 2 cops and was looking at the death penalty in georgia, gettin shot, gettin beat by the police in 91, drivebys, doin 15 days, den 9 months, gettin sued by everybody so forth

keef just a kid puttin on an act to keep the wolves off him., when he got that 60 days and started crying talking about how he is christany now. Keef came on the scene acting like a cold hearted kller and turns out he is just a gentle puppy who puts on an act. Even nerdy a.ss white boys wudnt cry at 60 day sentance, he shud have been jumping for joy 60 days comeonson?

like dre said "how much 2pac u got"
I Remeber that line dre said...... But look how many rappers givin props to the wild life of keef... Gotti, fab, etc etc etc etc. This is a new era man.
 03-01-2013, 11:13 PM         #210
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody who is intelligent respects chief keef. because the smartest/hardest thing you can do as an intelligent person is dumb yourself down for a general audience. keef is 17 and has n*ggas thinkin hes 35 even though he is a 2 dimensional artists (so far). just wait til sosa gets a feature with a n*gga like kendrick or asap, and hes gonna make them look like they shoulda never chose rap as a profession.. watch
 03-08-2013, 10:12 AM         #211
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Impetuous said:

[pic - click to view]

It says more about the generation differences than anything else. You got Pac who was born in 71 and keef who was born either 94 or 95. Many of us know when and why we fell short during the time in between these generations, but why belittle the latter and somewhat uphold the former. Who raised us or better yet what raised us and an artist like keef.

And what the op can better explain is, if this was Pac at 17 how would it have been if this generation was born with the same general settings as it was in 71. See we gotta remember one was born B.C. (before crack) and the other was born A.D. ( After the Destruction), something tupac was well aware of (OG ghetto gospel will show). So the contrast should evoke something than an intellectual and developmenal comparison as an artists' and individuals, it should the comparison of generations and the standardseach was held to.
 4 years ago '12        #212
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Ok and another thing, it says "tupac on the topic of eduacation".... No attempt to say "keef lyric from 3hunna". This post isn't even correct for a debate. Might as well say "I love all my fans. Without them I wouldnt get far. I can take care of my daughter, help my n*ggas out, and spend what I've earned on things that make me happy"-- chief keef on being finally rich" then say "thats y I fu*ked yo bi*ch u fat mothafu*ka, my fofo make sure all yo kids don't grow".-- tupac" right? Now, would that be a fair comparison? That makes sosa look like some lil upper class Harvard student, and Pac look like... A chief keef lol
Thisss

Also wanna say Chief Keefs last 2 mixtapes were a huge disappointment to me nd I thought they were trash.

That being said I still think 17 year old Sosa woulda turnt up on a artsy 17 year old pac
 02-07-2014, 09:15 PM         #213
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
17 year old keef wouldn't have turned up on pac

17 year old keef would be robbing n*ggas for 17 year old pac in exchange for pac educating that n*gga and if keef went snake on him pac had OGs that would turn that n*gga down

n*ggas acting like pac sweet because his mom sent him to art school and forced him to do ballet with that crack money instead of spending it on cars and clothes

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 02-07-2014 at 09:18 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #214
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,598 | Props total: 908 908
 4 years ago '12        #215
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,421 | Props total: 744 744
Fu*k tupac and his we are the world barney raps. Aint no one getting turnt off his lullabies. Dusty a.ss n*ggas. Chiefs melody game alone>>>Any of pacs psuedo intelligent gabage. Young rich savages been running sh*t. Get mad
 4 years ago '07        #216
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55942 55942
 Tyrantula said:
Fu*k tupac and his we are the world barney raps. Aint no one getting turnt off his lullabies. Dusty a.ss n*ggas. Chiefs melody game alone>>>Any of pacs psuedo intelligent gabage. Young rich savages been running sh*t. Get mad
Man ain't nobody getting mad at yo dumba** post, fu*k outta here...
 02-25-2014, 06:29 AM         #217
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keef at 17

[pic - click to view]

02-25-2014, 06:41 AM         #218
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Keef at 17

[pic - click to view]

how many times must i sh*t on you for posting this, yet you still post it? i'm getting tired of having to explain this sh*t to your dumbass
 4 years ago '06        #219
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 dlettern said:
Keef at 17

[pic - click to view]

Eventough op is putting an unfair quote up...Tupac embraced his mind and was far more intelligent than most rappers, even in his days
 02-25-2014, 07:01 AM         #220
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drillmatic said:
how many times must i sh*t on you for posting this, yet you still post it? i'm getting tired of having to explain this sh*t to your dumbass
Ahahahahaha! Keef been a bi*chass. The realness is making you catch feelings B

I haven't cried since I was 10 and this kid sobbing in court like a bi*ch at 17!?!?! A 17 year old Pac wouldn't have cried, even if cops were to have arrested him at his dance school.

Aint nothing real about Keef but his hype.....Between this and the Migos showing the world he aint about sh*t, its easy to realize Keef's gangsta is cosmetic

PS - You aint never shat on me my dude. Impossible, especially when you stanning punks like keef, word up

Last edited by dlettern; 02-25-2014 at 07:05 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago