Shaquille O'Neal plays Michael Jordan One-on-One; Shaq Hits MJ with Dream Shake (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
The Bully 350 heat pts350 OP
space
space
$48,379 | Props total: 35033 35033
 Hamburgers said:
in a game that doesn't even count

miami is in 1st place

[pic - click to view]

meanwhile...

[pic - click to view]

the lakers are in 9th place
Burgers continues his undefeated streak. Does this guy ever lose?

Well except that one time when he did lines off coke off that strippers fake a.ss in that Las Vegas penthouse, but we were all drunk so it doesn't matter
 5 years ago '07        #42
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hamburgers said:
Honestly, what's so great about Jordan?

Everyone points at all the accolades and how much he scored, but people forget to look at his surrounding environment. He played in an era of basketball that wasn't that great.

Players were slower, players were less athletic, it's no surprise that Jordan dominated the NBA during the 90s.. because, I hate to break it to yall, the 90s were overrated.

Barkley? Slow, old and fat.

Ewing? slow, old and not clutch.

Smh, that sh*t was a terrible era of the NBA when you look back at it. Guys like Larry Bird, Magic, all overrated.

Don't believe me? Just watch a 90s game on youtube, mother fu*kers were slow as sh*t.

LeBron would run through these guys. Cutting to the lane, attacking the basketball, running up and down the court. Dudes would be gasping for breath trying to keep up.

Jordan would be an all-star in today's era, but GOAT??? Nahh b.
at this fu*kin idiot

the game is catered to offense today stanley you cant even hand check, they added the 3 second rule too

learn something
 02-26-2013, 02:09 PM         #43
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hamburgers said:

Everyone points at all the accolades and how much he scored, but people forget to look at his surrounding environment. He played in an era of basketball that wasn't that great.

Players were slower, players were less athletic, it's no surprise that Jordan dominated the NBA during the 90s.. because, I hate to break it to yall, the 90s were overrated.

Smh, that sh*t was a terrible era of the NBA when you look back at it. Guys like Larry Bird, Magic, all overrated.

Don't believe me? Just watch a 90s game on youtube, mother fu*kers were slow as sh*t.

LeBron would run through these guys. Cutting to the lane, attacking the basketball, running up and down the court. Dudes would be gasping for breath trying to keep up.

Somebody put their d*ck in this n*gga mouth, my zipper stuck.
 5 years ago '04        #44
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
 DrX said:
jordan overrated,,,he made a career off of beating slow white guys

You sound dumb as fu*k and I'm pretty sure that you don't know wtf your talking about
 02-26-2013, 02:31 PM         #45
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOAT

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #46
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 273 273
 Hamburgers said:

GOAT huh????

get the fu*k outta here. most overrated player in all of sports.
You dumbass n*gga your mother was a Jordan fan! Your a.ss would have been named Micheal too but we all know MJ dont fu*k black bi*ches :westbrook smirk:
 5 years ago '05        #47
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Hamburgers said:
To all those saying the 90s were more physical.. You guys like to point to the fact today's era of basketball couldn't hang in the 90s, but yall fail to realize this...

Guys like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Stockton, Malone, Isiah, etc... would struggle to hang in today's league too.

It's a different style of ball. They wouldn't be able to keep up with the up and down pace that is the modern day NBA. The game was slower in the 90s, n*ggas wouldn't be able to play 40 minutes of today's NBA. Jordan, Magic and Bird would probably only be able to play 20 minutes in today's game.

And to say LeBron couldn't play in a physical 90s game is foolish. LeBron is built like a tank and if he he had to play more physical, he definitely could. This guy can play in the NFL for God's sake!

You point to this so-called "flopping" that LeBron does. Nah, he's taking advantage of the game and the rules. He's smart. If he's gonna get a free whistle, why not take it? LeBron is not soft. He's smart and he's playing the game.

LeBron is stronger than Jordan.
He's faster than Jordan.
He's more athletic than Jordan.
He's a better rebounder than Jordan.
He's a better passer than Jordan.

[pic - click to view]

There is a reason SCOTTIE PIPPEN, Jordan's number 1 guy, says LeBron is probably the greatest basketball player of all time.

That's not my words n*ggas... thats Jordan's teammate.

Guys like Magic wouldn't be able to make those crazy passes in today's league. Passing lanes are tigher and close much faster.

Forget it man. Give it a couple of years and learn more about the game and you'll realize you're wrong. I can't even blame you. If my frame of reference was watching 90's games on YouTube, I'd probably say dumb sh*t like this too, and genuinely believe it.

We can't blame this guy for saying dumb sh*t if all the information he has taken it leads him to genuinely believe this sh*t. I would have made dumb a.ss comments like this way back when too.

Jordan would be just fine in this current NBA. LeBron would be just fine in the 90's NBA. Some people Jordan played against were weak, but the vast majority were not.

Some people Lebron plays against are weak, but the majority are not. If you really look at today's NBA, it's the same thing - there are a ton of "scrubs" out there playing against superstars. And I say scrubs in quotes because those guys would still wipe the floor with anybody posting on bx.

But man Jordan is considered the greatest for a reason. It aint hype. There are people who literally study basketball for a living, look through stats, have seen more games AT the game and on the sideline than you have ever seen period, and who have watched these players over generations. And they pretty much agree Jordan is the best.

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it in this one - leadership is part of basketball as well, and MJ led his teams to 6 championships. Lebron will hopefully be able to add to his and do the same. I hope Lebron gets near Mike some day or passes him. But right now, no, it isn't even a question. And hell no Michael fu*king Jordan is not overrated.
 5 years ago '11        #48
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 snippet said:

Forget it man. Give it a couple of years and learn more about the game and you'll realize you're wrong. I can't even blame you. If my frame of reference was watching 90's games on YouTube, I'd probably say dumb sh*t like this too, and genuinely believe it.

We can't blame this guy for saying dumb sh*t if all the information he has taken it leads him to genuinely believe this sh*t. I would have made dumb a.ss comments like this way back when too.

Jordan would be just fine in this current NBA. LeBron would be just fine in the 90's NBA. Some people Jordan played against were weak, but the vast majority were not.

Some people Lebron plays against are weak, but the majority are not. If you really look at today's NBA, it's the same thing - there are a ton of "scrubs" out there playing against superstars. And I say scrubs in quotes because those guys would still wipe the floor with anybody posting on bx.

But man Jordan is considered the greatest for a reason. It aint hype. There are people who literally study basketball for a living, look through stats, have seen more games AT the game and on the sideline than you have ever seen period, and who have watched these players over generations. And they pretty much agree Jordan is the best.

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it in this one - leadership is part of basketball as well, and MJ led his teams to 6 championships. Lebron will hopefully be able to add to his and do the same. I hope Lebron gets near Mike some day or passes him. But right now, no, it isn't even a question. And hell no Michael fu*king Jordan is not overrated.

[pic - click to view]

post right 'chea
 5 years ago '10        #49
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 Hamburgers said:

is this guy serious ?
 5 years ago '05        #50
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
GOAT and GOAT C

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #51
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 mcfalcons15 said:
GOAT

man.. this clip was epic.. didn't even feel like watch'n a 10 minute clip right now.. but i couldn't stop that sh*t for nothing...

but you know 1 thing.. Dwight Howard is an embarrassment to the name "Superman".. ShaqDiesel is the true Superman.. n*gga shoulda found his own nickname..
 5 years ago '12        #52
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,391 | Props total: 5652 5652
entire thread is proproganda.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc