most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6075 6075
 SMACK YO KUFI said:
hood n*ggas ridin with vito

yall dont know he a real street n*gga with connects

vitos crew is bricksquads muscle for hire they paid them n*ggas to do dirt and protection

thats right the same bsm yall think is so street pays for help

vito ride with them ducktape n*ggas too bsm n*ggas dont want no beef they studio gangsters

now bsm scared them n*ggas might k!ll them for snitchin on vito thats why flocka n gucci aint doin nothin they dont wana get k!lled so they takin the loss of dunk and keepin it movin
the thing is that u can say anything and u actually believe that horsesh*t comin out yo face hole n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #142
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
so much bullsh!t in the last two pages
 5 years ago '10        #143
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,918 | Props total: 9073 9073
When it comes to whether or not TI snitched, it's hard to tell. Damn near impossible

I doubt he could've snitched on any drug dealer to get a sentence that light. The only type of criminal I think he could've snitched on is a major gun supplier, but I think the proof would've been exposed one way or another.

It's damn near impossible to buy your way out of a federal case, I hear, so it's hard to say.

TI must have had the best legal team ever, lol
 5 years ago '11        #144
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 Chief Dee said:
It's funny how people in Bricksquad brag about wanting to k!ll Vito yet they seem to be cool with Gucci Mane bragging about k!lling that Macon n*gga. I always said that if Dunk k!lled Vito instead, everybody would be running around screaming "free Dunk" just because Dunk was more popular. Anytime a less popular rapper k!ll a popular rapper, everybody on the net sh*ts on them. But when a popular rapper murks somebody it's cool. Vito by himself is realer than Bricksquad, BSM is a collection of pathetic bored n*ggas from the suburbs of Atlanta (wtf is a Riverdale?) who started gangbanging in their 20's. Outside of Slim Dunkin f!ghting Kebo, the only time you ever seen BSM put in work was when they had numbers, Vito did it dolo.
riverdale is the hood
 5 years ago '12        #145
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Amen7 said:
If this case proved anything,its that dem brick squad n*ggaz be snitching. How did Vito get caught in the first place? One of them wannabe thug,candy gangsters snitched. Shocked nobody brought up the fact that someone had to snitch for Vito to get caught anyway. 2 of the alleged witnesses were both from BrickSquad's camp and were identified in court(By their names) as being witnesses. Chaz Gotti is a bi*ch,a snitch,and was named as one of the witnesses.He's also wacka flocka's boy. You dont get labeled a witness for no reason.
 Amen7 said:
Gucci a candy gangster. He snitched on Jeezy for settin him up in court. Just because you murder someone doesnt make you a gangster. They say the scariest n*ggaz in the world will shoot yo a.ss,out of fear. Thats exactly what Gucci did,he was defending himself and got lucky.

And used it to his advantage,to boost his image.He isnt talented,has no bars,the n*gga flatout sucks.You cant understand what he's sayin most of the time because he has a ton of coke up his nose. Nothing about Gucci is gangster.This is the same dude that beats up on women and throws them out of moving vehicles,and gets a tattoo of an ice cream on his face. Nothing is gangster about that. Gucci mane is the definition of a stereotype as well as his retarded a.ss,dyslexic fans.
jesus fu*kn christ bro i hate this monkey shut the fu*k up you literally sound like a white boy nerd straight from the fu*kin suburbs speakin on sh*t you know NOTHING about. you judgin a fu*kin rapper on being "gangsta" only by what you know through the media and internet take it from me n*gga, i know some people from the A, gucci and his big brother are with that sh*t and have been that way since youngins and 90 percent of bricksquad are some real hittas. get the fu*k out this thread
 5 years ago '08        #146
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Nobody is going to touch Vito because it would connect directly to Gucci or Flocka, they would have to wait a while to do it, but if Vito is smart and I bet he is, he'll move far the hell away from ATL or the South for that matter.

He might need to enter into some protection service, but let's be real.

Nobody is going to get at Vito, this is ATL. The hardest dudes down there are the gay thugs, all he has to do is pay them for protection and he's good.

A d!ck in the a.ss is worse than being shot, my dude

dont know how gettin shot is worse than a d!ck in the a.ss rather get shot than take shot in a.ss maybe im jus fu*ked up

Last edited by yungsavage05; 02-26-2013 at 02:58 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #147
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Why u even waste 2 minutes of ya life.
Because monkeys need to be put on blast
 02-26-2013, 03:06 PM         #148
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
according to bx homeboys EVERY "anonymous" police tip off received. The name of the person is noted down and made public

common sense overrides all
 5 years ago '05        #149
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Amen7 said:
If this case proved anything,its that dem brick squad n*ggaz be snitching. How did Vito get caught in the first place? One of them wannabe thug,candy gangsters snitched. Shocked nobody brought up the fact that someone had to snitch for Vito to get caught anyway. 2 of the alleged witnesses were both from BrickSquad's camp and were identified in court(By their names) as being witnesses. Chaz Gotti is a bi*ch,a snitch,and was named as one of the witnesses.He's also wacka flocka's boy. You dont get labeled a witness for no reason.
Am I reading this right??? Someone k!lled they man.......and they arent suppossed to try and bring the culprit to justice???? Are you that fu*king ignorant????
 5 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 SMACK YO KUFI said:
i know n*ggas from both sides bi*ch n*gga
i can say that sh*t the only n*ggaz i kno from this sh*t is flocka and woo and i aint talked to them n*ggaz in years
 5 years ago '10        #151
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you sure you're not talkin about CI's?

Caue if someone turn states evidence and their information leads to an arrest... if the prosecuter wants to use that information as evidence in the trial.. fu*k the paperwork...they have to go to court and testify lol
CI's? Again, I'm not saying Tip snitched. I'm just saying the police/feds have informants that will point them in the right direction and we'll never know about it. I don't put sh*t past a crooked officer of the law esp regarding getting a much needed arrest/indictment/conviction. Just think about it for a minute homie, outside what the law say they do.

Radio Raheem said:
riverdale is the hood

Which used to full of Gd's

SMACK YO KUFI said:
hood n*ggas ridin with vito

yall dont know he a real street n*gga with connects

vitos crew is bricksquads muscle for hire they paid them n*ggas to do dirt and protection

thats right the same bsm yall think is so street pays for help

vito ride with them ducktape n*ggas too bsm n*ggas dont want no beef they studio gangsters

now bsm scared them n*ggas might k!ll them for snitchin on vito thats why flocka n gucci aint doin nothin they dont wana get k!lled so they takin the loss of dunk and keepin it movin

u talking too much
 5 years ago '08        #152
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
you can pay someone 500 dollars to do whatever you want... don't think for a minute this guy is safe on the street
 02-26-2013, 03:34 PM         #153
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
Not saying Tip snitched but you gotta be naive to think the feds list EVERY snitch and EVERY thing they said. Yall don't think they keep snitches off the record? LOL Them laws will do ANYTHING to get what they won't. It's supposed to be all in the paperwork but it's not. Show me a crooked cop that will abide the law and guidelines a law officer is supposed to and I got a dream to sell you too. @ paperwork like pigs/feds are such noble and honest ppl.
 Trilluminati GA said:
CI's? Again, I'm not saying Tip snitched. I'm just saying the police/feds have informants that will point them in the right direction and we'll never know about it. I don't put sh*t past a crooked officer of the law esp regarding getting a much needed arrest/indictment/conviction. Just think about it for a minute homie, outside what the law say they do.
EXACTLY CO SIGN ALL OF THIS

I guess it's just one of those things you can't get your head around unless you really know the street. We'll just leave it at that

As for this Vito situation. I had 2 friends, exact same situation. One k!lled a guy we all saw grow up on the busiest street, most well known street in England. US equivalent would be madison Ave, and he walked from the court. Only thing more fu*ked is he got nothing for the murder weapon. Defense made the same case as Vito

This guy stabbed him so hard through the heart the knife Broke at the tip. I can't even tell you how I feel about it, considering I know both parties. I would say I gotta have faith in the system but in all honesty fu*k them crackers
 5 years ago '12        #154
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3216 3216
 Stillhyphy said:
Because monkeys need to be put on blast
Damn that was corny

mR ReZiW said:
according to bx homeboys EVERY "anonymous" police tip off received. The name of the person is noted down and made public

common sense overrides all
Totally different scenario d!ckhead. The "bx homeboys" huh?

Where they talk like that?

Effit said:
you can pay someone 500 dollars to do whatever you want... don't think for a minute this guy is safe on the street
What street? That n*gga got 25 years, wit yo non-readin a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #155
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
This Amen7 n*gga Is The Most bi*ch a.ss CTE d!ck Rider On This sh*t Its Crazy I Hope This bi*ch a.ss Internet sh*t Talker Get Murked Real sh*t fu*k You And Your Life CAC!!!!!!!

5 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 Amen7 said:
No, they arent because of the street gangsters they claim to be. If you aint bout dat life dont claim it. Has nothing to do with being ignorant. If all yo songs talking bout you gon k!ll a n*gga and shoot his face off,dont bi*ch up and snitch when one of boys get murked.
3 of jeezy n*ggas got murked, has he done anything an he talks all that "GANGSTA sh*t ALSO".............. just stfu already!!!
 02-26-2013, 04:09 PM         #157
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LMAO u are such a fu*kin clown yo.. "really know the street" bi*ch i dropped out of school to sell drugs when i was 15.. so go talk that dumb a.ss sh*t to these kids

u sound like a nerd tryina act like u hood.

And nobody said anything about anonymous tips bein recorded... u stupid fu*k... thats a completely situation.

And if u think some random tip about an unrelated situation would get him out of a FEDERAL case... you're fu*kin retarded.
Congratulations on dropping out of school to sell drugs

If anonymity is provided at the polices discretion how is it unrelated and irrelevant. Either way we drifted from talking exclusively about TIs case a few posts ago. But if you wanna go back on track now you lost the earlier debate... Tip had corporate backing behind him so there's a high possibility he done just that

Maybe you should of stayed in school and still sold drugs. As I stated earlier common sense overrides all
 5 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 Amen7 said:
Jeezy mainly raps about selling dope. Gucci,Wacka,and Bricksquad as a whole make a living off of rapping about k!lling people ESPECIALLY WACKA FLOCKA and Gucci. Not sayin Jeezy dont but thats not all he talks about like them lame azz n*ggaz
Bruh They Rap Bout The Same sh*t Just BrickSqaud Is Better An More Bout That Life In The A Then CTE Even PIMP C CALLED JEEZY OUT BOUT SELLIN DOPE CTE n*ggaS FAKE a.ss fu*k JEEZY IS OVER!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #159
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
^ can we give this dude an award for being one of the corniest nerds on boxden
 5 years ago '04        #160
space
space
man these n*ggaz so shell
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy