NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11588 11588
I've heard of cases where convicted felons received less than 2 years for a.ssult with a deadly weapon and possesion of a gun by a felon.

25 years after you beat the murder charge is crazy. Vito has to appeal this decission
 5 years ago '12        #122
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,792 | Props total: 4015 4015
 TheMindOf said:
This thread is hilarious..

n*ggas was in here like

[pic - click to view]

BIGMARS said:

.....and the momentum of this thread takes a devastating blow.....
 Flying Jesus said:

[pic - click to view]

02-26-2013, 10:46 AM         #123
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
u know what else "hood dudes" know??

U cant throw that "snitch" word around unless u got paperwork..

stop it... like I said a thousand times... if TI snitched that paperwork would of been all over the net by now...

yall be soundin dumb as sh*t still talkin bout ti snitched...
paperwork? fu*k outta here... this is the real world

see a few videos on world star and become hood connoisseurs
 5 years ago '12        #124
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:

Fukc does that mean?

You've exposed yourself sir. Yes, your name is on paper if you cooperate and it's public record.
 02-26-2013, 10:56 AM         #125
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGMARS said:
Fukc does that mean?

You've exposed yourself sir. Yes, your name is on paper if you cooperate and it's public record.
this is the real world means there's loop holes in every law.

You think snitches get receipts when they get paid? BX is fu*kin stupid I swear

Anybodys who has been in or been a.ssociated heavy in the streets know how the game goes. Aint no paper work for working for the source team

this is just fact of the matter, theres no discussion to be had

and I aint tryna be no hood n*gga coz im far from, just take it from someone who knows how the system works
 5 years ago '12        #126
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
hold up aint u from england?? LOL... stop actin like u know what go on out here...clown.
 5 years ago '04        #127
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,618 | Props total: 3273 3273
 mR ReZiW said:

Court documents are open to the public in the U.S
 02-26-2013, 11:08 AM         #128
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
hold up aint u from england?? LOL... stop actin like u know what go on out here...clown.
yeah im from england, same sh*t... stop acting like you've ever lived any type of life a.ssociated with the streets

thinking theres paper work on every police informant

you believe what you been told, i believe what i know.
 5 years ago '04        #129
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 800 800
i feel like he got them 25 cause he was already a felon, caught with a hammer, and the bullets he used were some vest piercers. Im sure he wont do the 25 but its still better than a life sentence. He k!lled a man and got off with a potential 25. He beat that case fam.
 5 years ago '12        #130
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
yeah im from england, same sh*t... stop acting like you've ever lived any type of life a.ssociated with the streets

thinking theres paper work on every police informant

you believe what you been told, i believe what i know.
 5 years ago '06        #131
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,366 | Props total: 2340 2340
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Nobody is going to touch Vito because it would connect directly to Gucci or Flocka, they would have to wait a while to do it, but if Vito is smart and I bet he is, he'll move far the hell away from ATL or the South for that matter.

He might need to enter into some protection service, but let's be real.

Nobody is going to get at Vito, this is ATL. The hardest dudes down there are the gay thugs, all he has to do is pay them for protection and he's good.

A d!ck in the a.ss is worse than being shot, my dude

please tell me youre posting from under a bridge...
 5 years ago '12        #132
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
YO

YOU ARE IRRITATING AS fu*k

I just be jokin around an sh*t wishin death on others here...but i seriously hope u die..

no bullsh*t ... i hope as soon as you're done sniffin that next line of coke u got sittin next to your keyboard.. u lift your head, try to regain focus.. then your heart just stops.. and u fall over and die..

5 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
Not saying Tip snitched but you gotta be naive to think the feds list EVERY snitch and EVERY thing they said. Yall don't think they keep snitches off the record? LOL Them laws will do ANYTHING to get what they won't. It's supposed to be all in the paperwork but it's not. Show me a crooked cop that will abide the law and guidelines a law officer is supposed to and I got a dream to sell you too. @ paperwork like pigs/feds are such noble and honest ppl.
 5 years ago '04        #134
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,381 | Props total: 7021 7021
 Amen7 said:
We need segregation to seperate the black people from the coons. Dunk was a ****, a N***r,and a sub human piece of sh*t. I bet Vito enjoyed every minute squeezing the trigger to eliminate that fu*k n*gga. Try to bully the wrong person and this is what happens. He shouldve aimed for the head tho. Since the court charged him with murder anyway WITH NO WITNESSES. From the time the case started the judge was on Dunks side. There is alot of things you guys dont know about, that happens behind the scenes. Judges get paid off and all that. The legal system is all about money. How do you think that lohan girl can violate her probation every month and nothing happens?
 5 years ago '04        #135
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,381 | Props total: 7021 7021
 SMACK YO KUFI said:
hood n*ggas ridin with vito

yall dont know he a real street n*gga with connects

vitos crew is bricksquads muscle for hire they paid them n*ggas to do dirt and protection

thats right the same bsm yall think is so street pays for help

vito ride with them ducktape n*ggas too bsm n*ggas dont want no beef they studio gangsters

now bsm scared them n*ggas might k!ll them for snitchin on vito thats why flocka n gucci aint doin nothin they dont wana get k!lled so they takin the loss of dunk and keepin it movin
the thing is that u can say anything and u actually believe that horsesh*t comin out yo face hole n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #136
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,736 | Props total: 9820 9820
so much bullsh!t in the last two pages
 5 years ago '10        #137
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11588 11588
When it comes to whether or not TI snitched, it's hard to tell. Damn near impossible

I doubt he could've snitched on any drug dealer to get a sentence that light. The only type of criminal I think he could've snitched on is a major gun supplier, but I think the proof would've been exposed one way or another.

It's damn near impossible to buy your way out of a federal case, I hear, so it's hard to say.

TI must have had the best legal team ever, lol
 5 years ago '11        #138
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 646 646
 Chief Dee said:
It's funny how people in Bricksquad brag about wanting to k!ll Vito yet they seem to be cool with Gucci Mane bragging about k!lling that Macon n*gga. I always said that if Dunk k!lled Vito instead, everybody would be running around screaming "free Dunk" just because Dunk was more popular. Anytime a less popular rapper k!ll a popular rapper, everybody on the net sh*ts on them. But when a popular rapper murks somebody it's cool. Vito by himself is realer than Bricksquad, BSM is a collection of pathetic bored n*ggas from the suburbs of Atlanta (wtf is a Riverdale?) who started gangbanging in their 20's. Outside of Slim Dunkin f!ghting Kebo, the only time you ever seen BSM put in work was when they had numbers, Vito did it dolo.
riverdale is the hood
 5 years ago '12        #139
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,086 | Props total: 7912 7912
 Amen7 said:
If this case proved anything,its that dem brick squad n*ggaz be snitching. How did Vito get caught in the first place? One of them wannabe thug,candy gangsters snitched. Shocked nobody brought up the fact that someone had to snitch for Vito to get caught anyway. 2 of the alleged witnesses were both from BrickSquad's camp and were identified in court(By their names) as being witnesses. Chaz Gotti is a bi*ch,a snitch,and was named as one of the witnesses.He's also wacka flocka's boy. You dont get labeled a witness for no reason.
 Amen7 said:
Gucci a candy gangster. He snitched on Jeezy for settin him up in court. Just because you murder someone doesnt make you a gangster. They say the scariest n*ggaz in the world will shoot yo a.ss,out of fear. Thats exactly what Gucci did,he was defending himself and got lucky.

And used it to his advantage,to boost his image.He isnt talented,has no bars,the n*gga flatout sucks.You cant understand what he's sayin most of the time because he has a ton of coke up his nose. Nothing about Gucci is gangster.This is the same dude that beats up on women and throws them out of moving vehicles,and gets a tattoo of an ice cream on his face. Nothing is gangster about that. Gucci mane is the definition of a stereotype as well as his retarded a.ss,dyslexic fans.
jesus fu*kn christ bro i hate this monkey shut the fu*k up you literally sound like a white boy nerd straight from the fu*kin suburbs speakin on sh*t you know NOTHING about. you judgin a fu*kin rapper on being "gangsta" only by what you know through the media and internet take it from me n*gga, i know some people from the A, gucci and his big brother are with that sh*t and have been that way since youngins and 90 percent of bricksquad are some real hittas. get the fu*k out this thread
 5 years ago '08        #140
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Nobody is going to touch Vito because it would connect directly to Gucci or Flocka, they would have to wait a while to do it, but if Vito is smart and I bet he is, he'll move far the hell away from ATL or the South for that matter.

He might need to enter into some protection service, but let's be real.

Nobody is going to get at Vito, this is ATL. The hardest dudes down there are the gay thugs, all he has to do is pay them for protection and he's good.

A d!ck in the a.ss is worse than being shot, my dude

dont know how gettin shot is worse than a d!ck in the a.ss rather get shot than take shot in a.ss maybe im jus fu*ked up

Last edited by yungsavage05; 02-26-2013 at 01:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago