Yung Vito Found NOT GUILTY of MURDER of Slim Dunkin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #101
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Flying Jesus said:
this guy gets off...

and max B wasnt even in the same state when that other n*gga guy...
This! Real sh*t my n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #102
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Nobody is going to touch Vito because it would connect directly to Gucci or Flocka, they would have to wait a while to do it, but if Vito is smart and I bet he is, he'll move far the hell away from ATL or the South for that matter.

He might need to enter into some protection service, but let's be real.

Nobody is going to get at Vito, this is ATL. The hardest dudes down there are the gay thugs, all he has to do is pay them for protection and he's good.

A d!ck in the a.ss is worse than being shot, my dude
damn... cant believe nobody from ATL said anything about this...
 5 years ago '04        #103
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Dray said:
Knew this would happen ATL is 50/50 chance in these trials (shawty red beat his case too)
I thought shawty redd got threatened in his house tho. That's got self defense all over it.
 5 years ago '05        #104
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Grown Man Ish said:
thats messed up.....i dont like to see people go to prison unless they have mental issues and arnt capable of exisiting in society without expressing dysfunctional behaviour on others.....street sh*t is just like war.....you both signed up for it and sometimes someones gotta/gonna go.....they were both street soldiers..........
You sound real educated with a bright future
 02-25-2013, 11:12 PM         #105
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone else realize it's like 8 pm in california, so even if the case is located in california, it's old news, or bullsh*t :/...people still on that obama, not realizing they just need an education to better their lives and realize what a piece of sh*t their voted president is....grand hustle on that muslim monkey!
 5 years ago '05        #106
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1434 1434
Do You n*ggas Realize Bricksquad aint a fu*kin' Gang/Crew its a RAP LABEL...Without Music Most Dem n*ggas Names wouldnt Carry Weight in the Street...I aint saying all of them cuz Waka's Uncle is Bimmy (from Supreme Team) who is Connected & Respected....and i dont know about the other n*ggas behind the Scene

Plus did yall Forget the Fact that Vito is Gucci's HOMIE from his Hood?

and That n*gga can appeal the sh*t and either get his Time reduced or another trial
 5 years ago '11        #107
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 CartelFamill said:
Do You n*ggas Realize Bricksquad aint a fu*kin' Gang/Crew its a RAP LABEL...Without Music Most Dem n*ggas Names wouldnt Carry Weight in the Street...I aint saying all of them cuz Waka's Uncle is Bimmy (from Supreme Team) who is Connected & Respected....and i dont know about the other n*ggas behind the Scene

Plus did yall Forget the Fact that Vito is Gucci's HOMIE from his Hood?

and That n*gga can appeal the sh*t and either get his Time reduced or another trial
aight then.
 5 years ago '04        #108
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
d-bo comin for you vito!

[video - click to view]

FREE VITO!
 02-26-2013, 03:54 AM         #109
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
Dunk brought it on himself. Wacka Flocka or somebody mustve been paying the judge off behind the scenes. Vito still beat the murder charge. This raises some serious questions about T.I sentence for him being a convicted felon and gettin caught with all them machine guns. Vito can appeal the hell out of that charge because they convicted him like it was a murder charge.
fu*kin white boys i swear

ti was snitching
 5 years ago '08        #110
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
It's funny how people in Bricksquad brag about wanting to k!ll Vito yet they seem to be cool with Gucci Mane bragging about k!lling that Macon n*gga. I always said that if Dunk k!lled Vito instead, everybody would be running around screaming "free Dunk" just because Dunk was more popular. Anytime a less popular rapper k!ll a popular rapper, everybody on the net sh*ts on them. But when a popular rapper murks somebody it's cool. Vito by himself is realer than Bricksquad, BSM is a collection of pathetic bored n*ggas from the suburbs of Atlanta (wtf is a Riverdale?) who started gangbanging in their 20's. Outside of Slim Dunkin f!ghting Kebo, the only time you ever seen BSM put in work was when they had numbers, Vito did it dolo.
 5 years ago '11        #111
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
Just brothas k!llin brothas
It's no big deal
 02-26-2013, 06:22 AM         #112
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a 7 page thread for bunch of bull sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #113
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 mR ReZiW said:
fu*kin white boys i swear

ti was snitching
proof? other than the stupidass "HOW U HAVE ALL DEM GUNS AND NOT GET TIME LOLOLOL" logic.
 5 years ago '04        #114
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,335 | Props total: 2757 2757
 SMACK YO KUFI said:
n*ggas in here talm bout what gucci n waka gon do

they aint real street n*ggas they scared of that real street life bussin guns

dont let the music fool u these n*ggas got money now and value there lives

vito is a real goon he they type they pay to shoot n*ggas up when they scared
You do realize Gucci k!lled somebody already. Add the fact that dude as a few loose screws and retarded. I Dont even like that dude.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 02-26-2013 at 06:34 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #115
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,335 | Props total: 2757 2757
 Rashad69 said:
proof? other than the stupidass "HOW U HAVE ALL DEM GUNS AND NOT GET TIME LOLOLOL" logic.
Having a really good lawyer. Same way why mob bosses always gets away with murder, or the same way OJ escaped a murder charge. Good Lawyers knows many of the loop holes in our law.
 5 years ago '07        #116
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Amen7 said:
Dat n*gga was a bi*ch,sneaking n*ggaz and sh*t to church music. Trying to be a tough guy and got his lame a.ss wiped off the map. FREE Vito! Clearly Wacka Flocka was paying some money behind the scenes to make sure Vito go to prison.

The sentence makes no sense at all. It this wasnt such a high profile case and the victim wasnt Wacka Flocka's boy this wouldve been over. The only thing they really couldve charged him with would be possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Now you tell me how stupid this case sounds.

You can tell the judge was being biased for Dunk bi*ch mother. Shes the one who raised that ghetto loser. Which is why he's resting in piss! Vito will appeal this bogus case and win easily. He should just ask for another judge.
Well damn
 5 years ago '05        #117
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 castro13 said:
damn they still gave him 25.

prosecutor and judge got together like fu*k what the jury talkin bout.

they hit this n*gga with the okie doke lol.

he will appeal.

------------------------
 5 years ago '04        #118
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
amen7 was a lame the minute he was talking about segregating black people
 5 years ago '04        #119
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
whoever was the guy that said dudes lawyer would get him off the murder rap now hows my respect
 5 years ago '10        #120
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
has anyone said they gave him a max sentence so he can appeal and get out sooner without so much media attention? Im actually suprised this case went to trail this soon....

but yall go back to being internet thugs
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago