Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Free Bricks 2 [Download/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
S/o to all the talented producers who helped c4, cnote, dun deal, Tm. Southside Drumma Boi Zaytoven childish major Bangladesh Kevin mcall

S/o Purps, Lex Luger, Tarantino, and Mike Will ..Traphouse3 & Guwop edition releasing July 2nd on iTunes
Expand
5 hrs Gucci Mane Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017
......
 5 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Ok Denn
 5 years ago '05        #23
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Tarantino my homeboy.

Cool ppl's
 5 years ago '10        #24
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
01. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Jugg Finesse
02. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Keep Workin
03. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Not Ballin
04. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Remix Rerock (Feat. Waka Flocka)
05. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Re Up (Feat. Young Dolph)
06. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Hit Somethin
07. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Pass Around (Feat. Wale)
08. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Another n*gga bi*ch Wit Me (Feat. Big Bank Black)
09. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Free Bricks
10. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Faces
11. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Like This
12. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Money Habits
13. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Damn
14. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Super
15. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Faster
16. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Dead Man
 5 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
 SeattleLost said:
01. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Jugg Finesse
02. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Keep Workin
03. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Not Ballin
04. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Remix Rerock (Feat. Waka Flocka)
05. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Re Up (Feat. Young Dolph)
06. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Hit Somethin
07. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Pass Around (Feat. Wale)
08. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Another n*gga bi*ch Wit Me (Feat. Big Bank Black)
09. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Free Bricks
10. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Faces
11. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Like This
12. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Money Habits
13. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Damn
14. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Super
15. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Faster
16. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Dead Man
..."Pass Around" Need To Be Edited. n*ggas Know Why....
 5 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 Fresh Whyte said:
..."Pass Around" Need To Be Edited. n*ggas Know Why....
somebody need to bring that epic thread back
 02-28-2013, 07:30 PM         #27
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
..."Pass Around" Need To Be Edited. n*ggas Know Why....
Free Bricks 2:BX Edition

J.Jones Custom Cover and a new version of pass around
 5 years ago '11        #28
keejee 131 heat pts131 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 SeattleLost said:
01. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Jugg Finesse
02. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Keep Workin
03. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Not Ballin
04. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Remix Rerock (Feat. Waka Flocka)
05. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Re Up (Feat. Young Dolph)
06. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Hit Somethin
07. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Pass Around (Feat. Wale)
08. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Another n*gga bi*ch Wit Me (Feat. Big Bank Black)
09. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Free Bricks
10. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Faces
11. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Like This
12. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Money Habits
13. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Damn
14. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Super
15. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Faster
16. Gucci Mane & Young Scooter - Dead Man


SeattleLost coming through in the clutch again, and again
 5 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
 Yung Chance said:
Free Bricks 2:BX Edition
....If No One Does It. I'll Edit It If I Got The Time.

 justinjones said:
somebody need to bring that epic thread back
....Oh It Will. Watch Him Have Another Break Down Like He Did and That 2.0 Is Going Show Up.

 5 years ago '12        #30
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101


Last edited by TheThreadLord; 02-28-2013 at 08:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
..Here They Go. Releasing The Songs One By One For Stream....

Listening To "Jugg Finesse"
 5 years ago '05        #32
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Not copping until tomorrow though , fu*king exhausted
 5 years ago '12        #33
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
 justinjones said:
......
S/o to all the talented producers who helped c4, cnote, dun deal, Tm. Southside Drumma Boi Zaytoven childish major Bangladesh Kevin mcall

S/o Purps, Lex Luger, Tarantino, and Mike Will ..Traphouse3 & Guwop edition releasing July 2nd on iTunes
Expand
5 hrs Gucci Mane Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017


 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
what happened to that thread? Don't tell me Wale.....
 5 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
 Trilluminati GA said:
what happened to that thread? Don't tell me Wale.....
...Yeah. He Getting Edited. Just Heard The Song....Gucci & Scooter Talking About Passing Around Plugs & Hitting Licks and This n*gga Wale Come Outta No Where Talkin About "His Flow, Gold Album, You' Aint Fly, etc"

A n*gga Listening Like ....
 5 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Yeah. He Getting Edited. Just Heard The Song....Gucci & Scooter Talking About Passing Around Plugs & Hitting Licks and This n*gga Wale Come Outta No Where Talkin About "His Flow, Gold Album, You' Aint Fly, etc"

A n*gga Listening Like ....
why?
 5 years ago '10        #37
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291

 5 years ago '10        #38
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291

[pic - click to view]


Official Artwork
 5 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
tweet n dl now fam
 5 years ago '11        #40
keejee 131 heat pts131 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24

[pic - click to view]



Its up now.

Tweet to have the d/l link


Im downloading right now. 3 min left


edit: well, it's slow as fu*k now


Last edited by keejee; 02-28-2013 at 09:07 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy