Embarrassing: Father Puts His 13-Year-Old Daughter On Blast For Lying About Her Age On Facebook

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #61
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
 5 years ago '06        #62
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 mobsta said:
i'd pipe

seen vid without blur
That's exactly why he made this video because of dudes like you.
 5 years ago '10        #63
MonopolyMan 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 2106 2106
I have a daughter, and I agree with and employ the "crime fitting the punishment" technique. That being said, unless she was smutting out on a webcam, I wouldn't have punished her with a video confession. I probably would have just hijacked her page, letting people know what time it was, and leave it up for a couple of weeks. Also would have took her social media/ technology privileges away, and gave them back as her only gift on her 17th birthday, since she wants to be 17 so bad. Your social life is on ice until then, little bish.

My mom was hard to the core, and would have probably punished me on some sh*t like this, if she could have... But the advantage I had growing up in the age before social media is that I don't have to relive my parental public humiliations every time somebody wants to type a few words into a computer, for their entertainment.

I think that could really fu*k somebody's head up. Alternatives should have been explored, in my opinion. Unless, like I said, she was smutting on video. Then, make it do what it do.

Parents too detached from technology (like the dad in the video, who thinks people will somehow be magically arrested for commenting on the page) don't know what kind of further damage they could be doing, until it's too late.
 5 years ago '12        #64
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
As a father to a young girl.. I know exactly how this dad feels about finding all that ish about his lil princess and was probably hurt and had a confrotation with her and told her she is going to come clean with all the lies and that was the purpose of him blasting her like that.. he's making her tell the truth about herself.. hell yeah its embarassing.. wouldn't you be embarasses if you got busted in a lie and had to come clean? espically in front of your friends that your trying to impress..

Last edited by william j hova; 02-26-2013 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #65
FMX 
space
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 MonopolyMan said:
I have a daughter, and I agree with and employ the "crime fitting the punishment" technique. That being said, unless she was smutting out on a webcam, I wouldn't have punished her with a video confession. I probably would have just hijacked her page, letting people know what time it was, and leave it up for a couple of weeks. Also would have took her social media/ technology privileges away, and gave them back as her only gift on her 17th birthday, since she wants to be 17 so bad. Your social life is on ice until then, little bish.

My mom was hard to the core, and would have probably punished me on some sh*t like this, if she could have... But the advantage I had growing up in the age before social media is that I don't have to relive my parental public humiliations every time somebody wants to type a few words into a computer, for their entertainment.

I think that could really fu*k somebody's head up. Alternatives should have been explored, in my opinion. Unless, like I said, she was smutting on video. Then, make it do what it do.

Parents too detached from technology (like the dad in the video, who thinks people will somehow be magically arrested for commenting on the page) don't know what kind of further damage they could be doing, until it's too late.
Well said

I think he posed cause she a bad a.ss kid and he probably knows the the only way she'd change. I mean that's what I picked up watchin the vid, if he didn't have to be this harsh, the result will become evident sooner or late cause he can't change how he handled it now
 5 years ago '13        #66
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
Like some of the people said in here. It's one thing to embarrass a kid in the privacy of their own life, but to do it on a scale that is world wide is just wrong. I don't think there was anything wrong with him making a video, but to have her present in the actual video is just wrong. There's different alternatives that he could of took to achieve the same goal.

It's definitely a tough situation to deal with and there's a lot of emotions involved, but this is not the way to deal with it. Putting your child up for potential life long humiliation is not the way.

She already tried to run away once, her dad cant keep his eye on her every minute and every second. b/c of this, she's prolly going to try and run away again and actually succeed. This sh*t will make your little girl become the next Kat Stacks.
 5 years ago '10        #67
MonopolyMan 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 2106 2106
 Liv2tell said:
Like some of the people said in here. It's one thing to embarrass a kid in the privacy of their own life, but to do it on a scale that is world wide is just wrong. I don't think there was anything wrong with him making a video, but to have her present in the actual video is just wrong. There's different alternatives that he could of took to achieve the same goal.

It's definitely a tough situation to deal with and there's a lot of emotions involved, but this is not the way to deal with it. Putting your child up for potential life long humiliation is not the way.

She already tried to run away once, her dad cant keep his eye on her every minute and every second. b/c of this, she's prolly going to try and run away again and actually succeed. This sh*t will make your little girl become the next Kat Stacks.
 02-26-2013, 03:24 PM         #68
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's gonna be suckin d!ck in no time, she didnt learn a damn thing
 5 years ago '04        #69
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
If I was getting scolded by one of my parents and I stood like that with hands in pocket, leaning on the wall...It would of been a murder on film.
 5 years ago '13        #70
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
rather that happen?

or his daughter end up, 1 or a combo of the following..

a). pregnant
b). catch an STD
c). get r*ped
d). get murdered

which one is a better choice? embarrassing your daughter on the web and letting all the older n*ggas she been talking to know to leave her be, or just yell at her and hope she stops and she ends up falling victim to one of the above options?

the fu*k wrong with ya'll, mad when a parent acts like a parent but then talk sh*t about "man these bi*ches need father figures" when the parent isn't doing sh*t. make your mind up.
 5 years ago '09        #71
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13152 13152
:clap2:
 5 years ago '04        #72
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 DL95 said:
He could of just grounded her, sat down and talked to her, or banned her from using the internet like any logical parent and that would of been just as effective and less embarrassing. No form of punishment should ever leave a negative cloud on you for the rest of your life. Imagine her trying to get a job and her potential employers see this, what if she gets bullied relentlessly for this. If your going to upload your kids' mistakes for the whole world to see and criticize when your a parent, I feel sorry for your kids.

You're obviously not a parent and if you are then your a parent of young kids.
You're are just like you...and you know how you are...you also know what you were like
When you were a kid and the sh*t that went down... don't be a fool or naive...

When you know full well you have a parent who ain't bullsh*ttin I guarantee
It will mitigate ALOT of the bullsh*t...

Cause y'all keep talkin this next Kat Stacks sh*t...whatever.... like her running around trying to get
smutted out at a young age acting and behaving older than she is isn't embarrassment
to her and the father...like the word wouldn't have gotten spread...ruining her
in school....like this lil girl ain't been grounded and talked to before...n*ggas need
to get real

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-26-2013 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #73
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
$271 | Props total: 73 73
That's a good dad, we need more dads like this. Dads now a days seem like they let there daughters get away with everything n that's what leads them to become hoes. Thank God this guy is a different dad who cares bout his daughter n will do anything to keep her away from harm
 5 years ago '12        #74
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
$271 | Props total: 73 73
 Nest said:
And I posted my comment so people could see the unblurred version because it was such a horrible blur job. I wasnt disagreeing with you... fu*king retard
 BrooklynBoy said:
f!ght me then phaggot
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments