PS4 Pricing: Leaked Documents Indicate $450

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 ronin said:
my fault for the spelling,

but innovation to me is something never before seen or done in gaming which pushes it to the next level.

the kinect and the move is actually nothing new.
when was the last time a gaming company did something like the share feature system wide?

What about letting you stream any game live?

Letting your friend take control of your game to help you out from miles away? Allowed you to play a game while it's downloading (steam doesn't even do that)?

Allow you to put your console in a low-powered state that lets you turn it on and resume playing straight from where you left off? Gave you access to it's predecessor's library via a cloud service?

Used said cloud service to play IT'S ENTIRE LIBRARY EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT CLOSE TO THE CONSOLE? Let you sign in just by looking at the thing?

Forgot to mention letting you download things to your console from your smartphone but I'm pretty sure Xbox already does that.

Last edited by Jesszman; 02-25-2013 at 10:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #42
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
This was innovation --->
[pic - click to view]

This was innovation --->
[pic - click to view]

THIS was INNOVATION --->
[pic - click to view]

Now the N64 expansion pak ALONE has been 1 of the greatest upgrades for console gaming. WHY hasn't this been incorporated into current "next" gen system? the ability to upgrade your graphics?

Sony & Microsoft has turned into money hungry/bleeding companies.
 5 years ago '11        #43
space
space
space
 5 years ago '05        #44
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jesszman said:
when was the last time a gaming company did something like the share feature system wide?

What about letting you stream any game live?

Letting your friend take control of your game to help you out from miles away? Allowed you to play a game while it's downloading (steam doesn't even do that)?

Allow you to put your console in a low-powered state that lets you turn it on and resume playing straight from where you left off? Gave you access to it's predecessor's library via a cloud service?

Used said cloud service to play IT'S ENTIRE LIBRARY EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT CLOSE TO THE CONSOLE? Let you sign in just by looking at the thing?

Forgot to mention letting you download things to your console from your smartphone but I'm pretty sure Xbox already does that.

Jeezman, forgive me if I don't entertain your arguments in particular. I lurked on the gaming section for a little time and you are one of the biggest bias fan boys I have ever seen, it's completely fruitless to argue with you on anything gaming.

sorry bruh
 5 years ago '05        #45
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Ronin...seriously...with the exception of the VMU none of that was innovation...Sega CD was a new system entirely and wasn't the first system on CD's IIRC...the expansion pack wasn't innovative...they realized their system couldn't keep up with the PS1 and made something that was supposed to enhance the graphics but really...it didn't do sh*t
stop it,

Dreamcast was the 1st gaming console to incorporate a means to search the web AND play friends across distances with it's 56k modem. the VMU was NOT the only innovation the dreamcast held. might I add "Sea Man" which is the first game on a console to allow a player to actually communicate verbally with his/her gaming character.

edited to add: regardless as to why Nintendo did it, they still showed the ability to upgrade graphics AFTER system purchase. Sony & Microsoft NEVER so much as hinted to doing this, and I doubt ever will. to add to it, Microsoft sh*tted on it's clientele by releasing a non-blue ray disc reader and charged it's system owners extra to get the feature in the form of an external blu-ray player....hell it might not have even been blu-ray, it might have just be HD

Last edited by RNOTY; 02-25-2013 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Jesszman said:
when?

[pic - click to view]

Fkn jizzfacedman
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

[pic - click to view]

Fkn jizzfacedman
how? when has sony ever offered all of their previous generation titles to download?
 5 years ago '11        #48
space
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

[pic - click to view]

Fkn jizzfacedman
 ronin said:
Jeezman, forgive me if I don't entertain your arguments in particular. I lurked on the gaming section for a little time and you are one of the biggest bias fan boys I have ever seen, it's completely fruitless to argue with you on anything gaming.

sorry bruh
Even so, no other console has done most of those things.
 5 years ago '12        #49
space
space
 Jesszman said:
how? when has sony ever offered all of their previous generation titles to download?
Damn son.

There aren't enough smileys in the world to describe just how retarded you are.

Please do not procreate.
 5 years ago '05        #50
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
Damn son.

Please do not procreate.
might not agree with you on this whole ps4/xbox720 thing but I do agree with the above quote lol

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
Damn son.

Please do not procreate.
except, once more, it's not been done. Sony's never offered the entire playstation library up for download like your post stated.
 5 years ago '05        #52
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Online gaming wasn't an innovation..
 5 years ago '05        #53
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jesszman said:
except, once more, it's not been done. Sony's never offered the entire playstation library up for download like your post stated.
he was using sarcasm, making the SAME argument you are making ONLY being sarcastic about it.
 5 years ago '12        #54
space
space
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #55
space
space
space
 ronin said:
he was using sarcasm, making the SAME argument you are making ONLY being sarcastic about it.
Ah, didn't realize that. It's not easy to detect sarcasm on the internet.
 5 years ago '05        #56
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Ah, didn't realize that. It's not easy to detect sarcasm on the internet.
it sure isn't man,
you're smart as a whip, nothing escapes your field of vision.
 5 years ago '05        #57
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
So there was no online gaming on PC's...the folks at Sega just had this uber awesome totally original idea that had never been tried before...

Was it the first console to do it...I think so...was it some brand new unheard of sh*t? No...

Phantasy Star Online was the sh*t though
we arent talking pc gaming, pc gaming vs console gaming is like..... s3x with a real chick vs. masturbation with a flesh light.

I am strictly speaking on console gaming, to say Dreamcast wasn't innovated is out-right bull.
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
So there was no online gaming on PC's...the folks at Sega just had this uber awesome totally original idea that had never been tried before...

Was it the first console to do it...I think so...was it some brand new unheard of sh*t? No...

Phantasy Star Online was the sh*t though
actually, the genesis had an online service to it in select areas

ronin said:
it sure isn't man,
you're smart as a whip, nothing escapes your field of vision.
Thanks, i think.
 5 years ago '08        #59
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Here is something to think about, MS pricing can indicate where PS4 might be,
Let these two get in a price war and we win in the end.

This is going to be a full on war, two new consoles weeks from each of other, I say MS drops first, Sony said they would let them come out first, but they didnt figure Sony would actually reveal first not showing the actual finish product of course, or even final specs just selling the idea of what to expect from ps4.

Last edited by The N; 02-25-2013 at 10:51 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #60
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
i was ready to pay 600-700$ anyway so now I'll get the 2 of the best 5-6 Launch games instead
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy