PS4 Pricing: Leaked Documents Indicate $450

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM         #21
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
If i was a betting man these will be the launch models

$300-350 for basic model (125-250gb HDD and controller)
$450-500 for premium (500gb-1TB HDD, Vita and 1 year of PS+ or game)

The reason i believe they will have a higher Vita model is that they are really trying to push the remote play, i believe this is their "answer" to the wii-u. They will have a Vita/PS4 bundle marked as "premium" the "full" experience bundle.
if this is confirmed,ill do my first ever campout for a game system
 5 years ago '05        #22
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
450?

fu*k that.
 5 years ago '04        #23
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
What do you guys expect tho? Anything under 500 isn't that bad. I would see 400 being a solid deal.
 5 years ago '05        #24
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
only way i cop ps4 in 2013 is if GTA is a launch title... if not, i'll gladly wait till late 2014....
 5 years ago '05        #25
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 efromthev said:
What do you guys expect tho? Anything under 500 isn't that bad. I would see 400 being a solid deal.
for a system that is nothing but a smaller step up the graphics ladder?

It has taken me a long time but I am finally at the realization that gaming companies have ceased attempting to be innovative and just figure that beefing up the graphics will mean it makes for a good time.

Im ready to have some new sh*t be Incorporated into console gaming. sony and microsoft raping pockets with subpar standards and systems.

I don't think I am spending 400 for a new ps4 or a xbox720, and the name alone for xbox720 is gimmicks to tweak the psychology of gamers.

atleast with ps4, it is actually the 4th playstation. with xbox, it's only the 3rd which should make it 360, xbox360 should be xbox180, but I am getting off subject.

bottom line, sony & microsoft pushing weak gaming systems for outrageous prices.
 5 years ago '06        #26
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
^ u dont even know half the features or specs of either system
 02-25-2013, 09:24 PM         #27
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

It has taken me a long time but I am finally at the realization that gaming companies have ceased attempting to be innovative and just figure that beefing up the graphics will mean it makes for a good time.

Im ready to have some new sh*t be Incorporated into console gaming. sony and microsoft raping pockets with subpar standards and systems.

I don't think I am spending 400 for a new ps4 or a xbox720, and the name alone for xbox720 is gimmicks to tweak the psychology of gamers.

atleast with ps4, it is actually the 4th playstation. with xbox, it's only the 3rd which should make it 360, xbox360 should be xbox180, but I am getting off subject.

bottom line, sony & microsoft pushing weak gaming systems for outrageous prices.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #28
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 677 677
 ronin said:

5 years ago '05        #29
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 coolio said:
^ u dont even know half the features or specs of either system
if it was ANYTHING new and innovating it would have made headlines already.

Sony's tactics PROVE aint sh*t new being introduced. instead of showing even a proto-type of the model they didn't show sh*t but features & a few specs that was lack-luster

sh*t getting lame.
 5 years ago '06        #30
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 ronin said:
if it was ANYTHING new and innovating it would have made headlines already.

Sony's tactics PROVE aint sh*t new being introduced. instead of showing even a proto-type of the model they didn't show sh*t but features & a few specs that was lack-luster

sh*t getting lame.

i hope u realize ur logic makes no sense whatsoever
 5 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Innovative? What the fu*k do you want them to do? Full body suits that read your movements so you actually play the game...Wii and Kinect were innovative...how much do you play those "innovative" games? Seriously what do you want here n*gga
The Kinect barley fu*king works, fu*k a Kinect. the PS-Move & the Kinect was some rush a.ss tech that sucks monkey balls.

the Wii, it was ok, nothing truly innovative BUT unlike the Ps3 and xbox360 it actually incorporated an aspect of fun.

every year a "new" game comes out that is in all actuality a new number added to the title and new weapons or uniforms, gaming is stagnate now, companies know that in order to grasp pockets and minds it just needs to do the following....

-Dope a.ss pre-rendered cut screeens
-new maps
-new weapons
-few new characters

and thats it, storylines damn near be the same, and the whole 9. sh*t is boring.
 5 years ago '12        #32
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Don't mind ronin dude is high as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #33
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
First off...its stagnant...secondly I'm still wondering what kind of innovation you wanna see...talking out your a.ss in circles tells me nothing...and innovation is innovation whether you like it or not a la Kinect
my fault for the spelling,

but innovation to me is something never before seen or done in gaming which pushes it to the next level.

the kinect and the move is actually nothing new.
 5 years ago '05        #34
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Dee352 said:
Don't mind ronin dude is high as fu*k

amp'd a little
high? naw

man, im just amazed that everyone is ready to fork over 400 on a system that brings nothing new to table really.
 5 years ago '05        #35
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
something like WHAT????
if I knew I would be making it and not discussing it, right?

I just know i'm tired of the same ol sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #36
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
fact is u're talking about these systems and saying they arent bringing anything new to the table while hardly knowing anything about them
 5 years ago '12        #37
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
This dude ronin is right on the money.

A completely digital library with no need to deal with bullsh*t a.ss gamestop? - Been done before.

Every single Playstation game ever made available for download and play on one console? - That sh*ts old son.
 5 years ago '11        #38
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Ez the Don said:

A completely digital library with no need to deal with bullsh*t a.ss gamestop? - Been done before.

Every single Playstation game ever made available for download and play on one console? - That sh*ts old son.
when?
 5 years ago '05        #39
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

sarcasm?

because if so,

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #40
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 coolio said:
fact is u're talking about these systems and saying they arent bringing anything new to the table while hardly knowing anything about them
Ok, I'll admit, I know just about as much information as you all.

but using common sense, let's face the facts.

if Sony and/or Microsoft truly had something in the form(s) of new innovation that would destroy the other system it would BEEN made the news right? ESPECIALLY during the sony ps4 press conference a few days ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now