Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,249 | Props total: 2424 2424
 DBS said:
i got a 1tb HDD and its only half full......

thats only half the list also i couldn't screenshot the whole list lol
Lol. Sometimes when my friends ask me to download sh*t for hem i gotta tell them no I can't cause I'm all most at my 250gb bandwidth cap for the month and to ask me at the start of the next month when it resets to zero lol

They look at me like and say wtf are u downloading lol
 5 years ago '04        #82
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 HiRolliN said:
Lol. Sometimes when my friends ask me to download sh*t for hem i gotta tell them no I can't cause I'm all most at my 250gb bandwidth cap for the month and to ask me at the start of the next month when it resets to zero lol

They look at me like and say wtf are u downloading lol
forreal though how do yall even consume that much content lol unless your downloading like all blu ray rips or something...

i always think im abt to hit a cap when i go on crazy downloading sprees then i go check my monthly usage and it's at like 15-20 gigs.... 250 in a month is crazy!
 5 years ago '04        #83
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 2189 2189
 DJ Idol said:
Is USENET worth the money in the long run? Say I get the $10/mo. plan. Speeds consistently above 1mbps?
usenetserver.com has $3/3 day trials, with no download limits. I usually go with that, and binge until it expires
 5 years ago '05        #84
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
forreal though how do yall even consume that much content lol unless your downloading like all blu ray rips or something...

i always think im abt to hit a cap when i go on crazy downloading sprees then i go check my monthly usage and it's at like 15-20 gigs.... 250 in a month is crazy!
That's just it I've becomes spoiled and I have to watch every thing in HD. I always go for the 720p and 1080p blu ray rips. I don't fu*k with DVD rips anymore. Only time I fu*k with xvid rip of movies is when it a clean DVD scr/r5. Same goes for TV shows I go for the 720p rips or wait till the next day for the 1080p web rips lol

Not to mention any games I download. I got a 2TB that only has 200gb left and its all PS3 games, like 200 retail games and 100 psn games with all the download content lol
 5 years ago '04        #85
ddubb21 
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
That's just it I've becomes spoiled and I have to watch every thing in HD. I always go for the 720p and 1080p blu ray rips. I don't fu*k with DVD rips anymore. Only time I fu*k with xvid rip of movies is when it a clean DVD scr/r5. Same goes for TV shows I go for the 720p rips or wait till the next day for the 1080p web rips lol

Not to mention any games I download. I got a 2TB that only has 200gb left and its all PS3 games, like 200 retail games and 100 psn games with all the download content lol
lol yea i noticed im getting quality spoiled too. hooking up the laptop to the flatscreen with HDMI and playing blu ray rips is the only way i like to watch sh*t now but i still settle just to watch a quick episode of a show every now and then
 5 years ago '04        #86
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Everyone in here talking about going back to mIRC should pump your breaks. I got a letter from the DMCA or whatever they were called at the time back in '02 from being a member of a movie distribution team on mIRC.

The damn letter listed every single movie I was hosting at the time. sh*t freaked me out and I quit that mIRC group and mIRC all together for the most part. I'd steer clear and try something else. mIRC been on lock since '01!
 5 years ago '05        #87
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
lol yea i noticed im getting quality spoiled too. hooking up the laptop to the flatscreen with HDMI and playing blu ray rips is the only way i like to watch sh*t now but i still settle just to watch a quick episode of a show every now and then
lol ive had my pc hooked up to my 42" plasma for a few years thats how i became spoiled with HD content.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Everyone in here talking about going back to mIRC should pump your breaks. I got a letter from the DMCA or whatever they were called at the time back in '02 from being a member of a movie distribution team on mIRC.

The damn letter listed every single movie I was hosting at the time. sh*t freaked me out and I quit that mIRC group and mIRC all together for the most part. I'd steer clear and try something else. mIRC been on lock since '01!
 5 years ago '04        #89
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
 5 years ago '04        #90
ddubb21 
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:

tried mIRC once many many years ago, never understood it, never went back...trying to get up on this usenet though...or get a seedbox possibly after i do some investigating
 5 years ago '04        #91
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
 bx kid said:
i never used a seedbox but im interested tell me more good sir
You can turn an old computer into a seedbox but the seedbox im talking about is a server hooked up to a fast connection and does your downloading/uploading for you.

most providers setup a web user interface or "webui" which lets you remotely add torrents to the seedbox and its browser based so its like logging into a pr0n site but instead of pr0n its a torrent client. rutorrent and deluge are two of the most common clients you will come across.

seedboxes come in different prices and you get what you pay for so remember that. If you are cheap most likely you will get a shared server which means your connection and probably hdd on the server are shared and might suffer at times. if you got the money you can get your own dedicated connection and HDD. if you know how to setup and maintenance a server then you can probably get something cheap. kimisufi maybe?
 5 years ago '11        #92
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
mIRC was good before torrents came around. Is mIRC still in heavy use like it was before? I haven't used it for ages.
 5 years ago '07        #93
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 ALLEEK said:
Oh sh*t wait a minute:

I got Cox. Im in the clear

*Resumes Torrent downloads* And Krazie f*ck the 49ers n*gga stop callin me an idiot

[pic - click to view]

thank you based Cox (pause)
 5 years ago '04        #94
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 5117 5117
Yea ive been using mirc for 15 years on and off. Was in the pre scene kicked me out because I wasnt serving.than I ended up starting my own channels with my own university bots than that didnt work out. But proper channels will get the job done. And for the person said hassle over everything well its not a hassle when you have a great source.

Last edited by deziking; 02-25-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 02-25-2013, 02:38 PM         #95
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's funny, this is what happened before Megaupload went down because of the illegally enforced DOJ strike on Megaupload (that was obama, think about it like this....if you can't d/l sh*t for free, then more people buy it, meaning more entertainers/promoters -- basically everyone marketing music makes MORE MONEY, THEY THEN PAY MORE TAXES....if you're stupid enough to believe obama isn't a piece of sh*t after all the bad he has done to this country....you obviously don't get any of it..

this was signed into law in 2008...maybe it was more enforceable now, I don't know, but people were cut from the internet in 2010, they do it by SSN...and when they do it, you need to contact the federal government to reverse it...IE Time warner or AT&T notify the federal gov't.

Moral of story - fu*k Obama.
 5 years ago '04        #96
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 minimafiaaj said:
private torrent sites for the win. dudes who sh*t on torrents must not have access to them.

[pic - click to view]

been a member for 6 years.
Not impressed.......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #97
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 TIP2009 said:
that's funny, this is what happened before Megaupload went down because of the illegally enforced DOJ strike on Megaupload (that was obama, think about it like this....if you can't d/l sh*t for free, then more people buy it, meaning more entertainers/promoters -- basically everyone marketing music makes MORE MONEY, THEY THEN PAY MORE TAXES....if you're stupid enough to believe obama isn't a piece of sh*t after all the bad he has done to this country....you obviously don't get any of it..

this was signed into law in 2008...maybe it was more enforceable now, I don't know, but people were cut from the internet in 2010, they do it by SSN...and when they do it, you need to contact the federal government to reverse it...IE Time warner or AT&T notify the federal gov't.

You really do blame everything on Obama.
 5 years ago '04        #98
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
 lilsnatch770 said:
Not impressed.......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #99
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 DBS said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #100
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19830 19830
 TIP2009 said:

gotta be trolling, or just an absolute idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy