PS4 already outdated. Master race wins again

most viewed right now
 132
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 121
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-25-2013, 05:42 PM         #161
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatboi1 said:


THIS IS REAL!?!?!??? SON stop playing. How come I haven't heard of this??

Edit: GTFOh this sh*t is fake! How the hell is the emulator unable to run and automatically closes itself if you don't have a bios? ALL the sites that "have" the bios ask for you to fill out a survey. Also how in the hell is it that this emulator isn't on any of the emu sites??
right?? the nikka said if anybody needs a link to the site hit him up and as soon as I do he gonna tell me some bullshyt about the site being changed

that emulator is bullshyt and until I get a real link and try it out for myself PC gaming<<<<<
 02-25-2013, 05:49 PM         #162
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That PS3 emulator is fake, you can't emulate the Cell.

They can barely emulate PS2 properly, come on let's be real.
 02-25-2013, 05:51 PM         #163
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakespeare said:
That PS3 emulator is fake, you can't emulate the Cell.

They can barely emulate PS2 properly, come on let's be real.
and u got that PC fanboy lying a.ss claiming its real just to make PC gaming more appealing to us

wat childish f*ggot
 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM         #164
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
The emulator is legit if anyone wants the website to download it and the bios I can hook you up


You need to "buy" your own games tho

Depending on your specs I've seen youtube videos people with poor specs have it running around 40 fps which is better then 30 fps but for people with good hardware sky is the limit
everybody ignore this post hes a lying PC geek f*ggot he cant hook u up with shyt because its fake

PC gamers lost
 5 years ago '08        #165
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
pc is the definitive gaming platform. While sony wants you to pay to play games you already own, pc lets you play them for free
 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM         #166
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
everybody ignore this post hes a lying PC geek f*ggot he cant hook u up with shyt because its fake

PC gamers lost
You real mad in here because you can't figure out how to do it






Dumb a.ss f*ggot


Can't let things get to complicated for your simple minded peanut brain what a fu*king loser
 5 years ago '11        #167
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
 Shakespeare said:
That PS3 emulator is fake, you can't emulate the Cell.

They can barely emulate PS2 properly, come on let's be real.
This.

And there isn't even a OG Xbox Emulator out yet. * That works good*

I'll try the PS3 Emulator out.


Last edited by Chad09; 02-25-2013 at 06:29 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #168
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:


n*ggas really in here tryna clown? All yall can say is graphics and mods beating a dead horse

If you want real enjoyable online with a community worth interacting with, come to the console side

If you care about "state of the art graphics and mod packages", go to ya PC
All you keep talking about is online and Strategy games. What's the difference?
 5 years ago '10        #169
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 KURUPTION!!! said:
All you keep talking about is online and Strategy games. What's the difference?
I'm saying that consoles are better because they don't rely on purely graphics and mods to get by. PC players are all about that online play and online play on consoles is better because of the community.

That's what i'm saying.
 02-25-2013, 06:39 PM         #170
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm saying that consoles are better because they don't rely on purely graphics and mods to get by. PC players are all about that online play and online play on consoles is better because of the community.

That's what i'm saying.
Console online communities only last for 2-3 years

While you have counter strike a game that has been around 10+ years still has more players online then halo 4


come on now son Pc online >>>>
 5 years ago '05        #171
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,291 | Props total: 2480 2480
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm saying that consoles are better because they don't rely on purely graphics and mods to get by. PC players are all about that online play and online play on consoles is better because of the community.

That's what i'm saying.
What's makes the community so much better on consoles???? Cause I game on both consoles and PC and don't see any difference other than Ms charging to play online while PC and sony don't.


Last edited by HiRolliN; 02-25-2013 at 06:43 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #172
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 shaneinsane said:
Console online communities only last for 2-3 years

While you have counter strike a game that has been around 10+ years still has more players online then halo 4


come on now son Pc online >>>>
 HiRolliN said:
What's makes the community so much better on consoles???? Cause I game on both consoles and PC and don't see any difference other than Ms charging for to play online while PC and sony don't.
There's no room for innovation on the PC as a gaming station mods don't count

There's more of a social order on consoles thats unparalleled compared to a PC gamer. And you really gonna say 2-3 years?

Pure hatred in this bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #173
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,291 | Props total: 2480 2480
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
There's no room for innovation on the PC as a gaming station mods don't count

There's more of a social order on consoles thats unparalleled compared to a PC gamer. And you really gonna say 2-3 years?

Pure hatred in this bi*ch
Wow how the fu*k are mods not innovation????? Its completly new content like dlc for consoles.

And how does consoles have more social order. Head over the steam forums which can be pulled up while playing a game from steams browser there is social order.
 02-25-2013, 07:18 PM         #174
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:


n*ggas really in here tryna clown? All yall can say is graphics and mods beating a dead horse

If you want real enjoyable online with a community worth interacting with, come to the console side

If you care about "state of the art graphics and mod packages", go to ya PC
My dude, you self-ethered yourself. Nuff said.
 5 years ago '10        #175
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 HiRolliN said:
Wow how the fu*k are mods not innovation????? Its completly new content like dlc for consoles.

And how does consoles have more social order. Head over the steam forums which can be pulled up while playing a game from steams browser there is social order.
All PC games are played the same way is what I mean. There's no progression gaming wise besides graphics. If that's what floats ya boat though then go ahead.

I like seeing progression. With consoles you can clearly see it. From PS1 to PS2 to PS3 and now PS4. While the PC just remains a PC

Most PC players play MMO or RTS games anyway so I don't see the appeal. There's something about a console that feels more organic than a PC if thats the proper word
 02-25-2013, 07:32 PM         #176
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
All PC games are played the same way is what I mean. There's no progression gaming wise besides graphics. If that's what floats ya boat though then go ahead.

I like seeing progression. With consoles you can clearly see it. From PS1 to PS2 to PS3 and now PS4. While the PC just remains a PC

Most PC players play MMO or RTS games anyway so I don't see the appeal. There's something about a console that feels more organic than a PC if thats the proper word
 5 years ago '05        #177
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,291 | Props total: 2480 2480
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
All PC games are played the same way is what I mean. There's no progression gaming wise besides graphics. If that's what floats ya boat though then go ahead.

I like seeing progression. With consoles you can clearly see it. From PS1 to PS2 to PS3 and now PS4. While the PC just remains a PC

Most PC players play MMO or RTS games anyway so I don't see the appeal. There's something about a console that feels more organic than a PC if thats the proper word
The only innovation from ps1 to ps2 to ps3 was graphics upgrade and online play lol sound exactly like what ur saying about PC.

and dont even say playstation eye or playstation move cause that sh*t failed miserably. all those two pieces of failed hardware was is a pc web cam lol


Last edited by HiRolliN; 02-26-2013 at 02:18 AM..
 02-26-2013, 01:51 AM         #178
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sladewilson said:
so can anybody confirm this is working????
 02-26-2013, 01:52 AM         #179
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
You real mad in here because you can't figure out how to do it






Dumb a.ss f*ggot


Can't let things get to complicated for your simple minded peanut brain what a fu*king loser
 5 years ago '11        #180
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
NO PS3 Emulator till 2020.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy