most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Msirae said:
You show your lack of knowledge on the subject, not suprising coming from a consolepleb, you wouldn't know about creativity and innovation if it slapped the sh*t out from between your ears.

Fam, enjoy your PC mods and I will enjoy my more satisfying online experience and community on my console
 5 years ago '04        #142
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 ALLEEK said:
Some more PC Exclusives.

Warframe: Free to play
Can't wait for update 7 that sh*t gonna be nice.
 02-24-2013, 07:57 PM         #143
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Fam, enjoy your PC mods and I will enjoy my more satisfying online experience and community on my console
The infamous "I have nothing to counter that so let me use the smiley" post.
 5 years ago '10        #144
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
The infamous "I have nothing to counter that so let me use the smiley" post.
The infamous "I don't have any real sh*t to say on the topic so I'ma flaunt my obvious lack of humor in an irrelevant post" post
 02-24-2013, 08:05 PM         #145
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
The infamous "I don't have any real sh*t to say on the topic so I'ma flaunt my obvious lack of humor in an irrelevant post" post
The infamous "I didn't see DarkSidesHero posts above my post" post.
 5 years ago '10        #146
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
The infamous "I didn't see DarkSidesHero posts above my post" post.
That's right

Anyway like I said, if modding a game makes the game better to you then by all means. I'll play the game it was meant to be played on my console and enjoy my better online experince and community
 5 years ago '12        #147
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,202 | Props total: 9803 9803
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
That's right

Anyway like I said, if modding a game makes the game better to you then by all means. I'll play the game it was meant to be played on my console and enjoy my better online experince and community
 5 years ago '04        #148
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
That's right

That self Ether...
 02-24-2013, 08:23 PM         #149
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #150
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
If you want to play a bunch of games with your "friends" or only play exclusives, consoles all day. If you want a superior gaming experience, PC by far. I realized with this current generation most of the great games were fu*king multiplats anyway, that almost always looked or played better on PC. Let alone the modding community. Consoles are cool. I will pick up a PS3 for the exclusives once it's had a few price drops and a great bundle. But from now on I'm fu*king with PC primarily.

At the rate PC's are growing them "exclusives" will be available on PC for the five finger discount anyway, especially if the below is any indication.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

02-25-2013, 11:27 AM         #151
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
If I bought SkyRim and modded it so it played like another game, I would buy another game.

at yall thinking modding makes the PC version of a game automatically better

But I digress. Consoles will always have the better online experience. fu*k what ya heard.
That does make it better.

You play inferior versions. You are playing maybe on 720p at 20-30 fps no AA where as we are playing 1080p or triple that resolution maxed out at 60+ fps with amazing mods. Consoles will a better online experience? Keep telling yourself that kiddo.

I mean console online is so superior that BF3 can barely handle 24 players on consoles where we get 64. Planetside 2 holds what? 2000 people on a fu*king battlefield? Maybe you will get to experience that on your xbox 1231213 in 2070.
 02-25-2013, 02:34 PM         #152
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
If you want to play a bunch of games with your "friends" or only play exclusives, consoles all day. If you want a superior gaming experience, PC by far. I realized with this current generation most of the great games were fu*king multiplats anyway, that almost always looked or played better on PC. Let alone the modding community. Consoles are cool. I will pick up a PS3 for the exclusives once it's had a few price drops and a great bundle. But from now on I'm fu*king with PC primarily.

At the rate PC's are growing them "exclusives" will be available on PC for the five finger discount anyway, especially if the below is any indication.

Ps3 on pc

Does it all and better
 02-25-2013, 02:59 PM         #153
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that emulator legit? Might just play the last of us on the PC then lol
 02-25-2013, 03:11 PM         #154
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Is that emulator legit? Might just play the last of us on the PC then lol

that would be awesome if u could tho

but how good will it run?
 02-25-2013, 03:13 PM         #155
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The emulator is legit if anyone wants the website to download it and the bios I can hook you up

You need to "buy" your own games tho

Depending on your specs I've seen youtube videos people with poor specs have it running around 40 fps which is better then 30 fps but for people with good hardware sky is the limit
 02-25-2013, 03:17 PM         #156
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
WHOLEE SHYT IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

gonna try this shyt out now I swear if this shyt works im trading in my ps3 and deleting every neg comment in here Ive said about PC gaming
 5 years ago '04        #157
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 shaneinsane said:
The emulator is legit if anyone wants the website to download it and the bios I can hook you up

You need to "buy" your own games tho

Depending on your specs I've seen youtube videos people with poor specs have it running around 40 fps which is better then 30 fps but for people with good hardware sky is the limit
Where's it at player?
 02-25-2013, 03:58 PM         #158
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:

THIS IS REAL!?!?!??? SON stop playing. How come I haven't heard of this??

Edit: GTFOh this sh*t is fake! How the hell is the emulator unable to run and automatically closes itself if you don't have a bios? ALL the sites that "have" the bios ask for you to fill out a survey. Also how in the hell is it that this emulator isn't on any of the emu sites??

Last edited by fatboi1; 02-25-2013 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #159
space
space

n*ggas really in here tryna clown? All yall can say is graphics and mods beating a dead horse

If you want real enjoyable online with a community worth interacting with, come to the console side

If you care about "state of the art graphics and mod packages", go to ya PC
 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM         #160
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatboi1 said:

THIS IS REAL!?!?!??? SON stop playing. How come I haven't heard of this??

Edit: GTFOh this sh*t is fake! How the hell is the emulator unable to run and automatically closes itself if you don't have a bios? ALL the sites that "have" the bios ask for you to fill out a survey. Also how in the hell is it that this emulator isn't on any of the emu sites??
same reason the ps2 bios isn't

Bios change

It's not fake
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy