PS4 already outdated. Master race wins again

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
Who cares about Red Dead Redemption? Multiplayer was sh*t, and the best part was the end. Anyways they should have ported it over the PC instead of that garbage L.A. Noire.

[video - click to view]

GTA is the only game that matters.
 5 years ago '04        #122
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
 link04 said:
im just glad you told me Red Dead Redemption was an exclusive game to the ps3

....considering you own every console you should also know it's on the xbox 360.....hilarious
Please point out that out exactly where I said Red Dead was ps3 exclusive. Clearly as I allegedly stated Gears of War and Halo are also ps3 exclusive. Idiots as I said.

LAwLB15 said:
I got this n*gga so mad he went to dig up a year old a.ss thread
at a failed attempt to prove something

nikka was sitting there for like 2 hours trying to find that thread

face it, consoles have better games than PC and u butt hurt over it
Clearly I'm very mad.
 5 years ago '12        #123
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16911 16911
I get kinda lost though honestly.

I mean I don't really understand console gamers who are mad at PC Gamers and such for some odd reason.

Right now hooked up to my TV is my Rig I built just for gaming. a PS3, an Xbox 360, and my cable box of course....I got a pretty big library of Xbox 360 games, pretty big library of PS3 titles, and I also have a great selection of joints on my PC as well. I can pretty much play anything I want at any given moment.....

And since I use that PC Redbox I also got SNES, Dreamcast, PS2, NES, Genesis and Gameboy Advance games an sh*t to ......

Which brings me to my point.....aren't we in this sh*t to play games? Ain't that the damn point?! I sit here and watch y'all argue back and forth but really all I see is one side saying "Duhhhhh I don't wanna spend $3000 on a gaming rig fu*k all yall blah blah blah"....which means you're limiting the amount of games you're playing....Thats a fail...I love games, I'm going to play as many games as I can. fu*k who don't like it

And then I hate the '0mg 1m el1t3 cauZ I 0wn a PC Rig" crowd to.....I hate PC Gamers who think they can be snobs and look down on people who play consoles....

I seen Lawl AND Will Beatz both make good posts...then finish them with utter dumb sh*t....Will just sat there and said games like God of War and Uncharted suck.....Cmon bro...k!ll yourself....you don't believe that bullsh*t even after drinking a gallon of bullsh*t vodka.

The real funny thing is that PC Games are starting to rise again..next gen machines are starting to get more and more LIKE PCs in every way...A LOT of your fave console exclusives COULD end up on a PC....Like the Microsoft titles did this gen...why? Cause the 360 was built with Windows in mind...ain't sh*t to port a 360 game over.

Guess what happens when the makers of k!llzone realize the system they built k!llzone Shadowfall is just like that rig running a 670 or 660?....And PC Gamers buy the sh*t out of First person shooters...they'd be dumb not to port it

Change bout to happen and y'all to stupid being biased

Ima keep playing ALL the games instead of purposely limiting my experience.
 5 years ago '12        #124
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Fly or Die said:
man fu*k a pc gamer

nobody playing pc games but a bunch of pimple faced low life nerds

if you are using your computer for anything other than browsing the internet and occasionally watching pr0n, you are losing

This

Close Thread pc f*ggots stay mad
 5 years ago '04        #125
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1981 1981
 Higgins said:

To say that all pc games look like that is way beyond retarded.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Bro they are pretty much all looking the same to the original picture i put up. You have not proven one thing beside being a stupid nerd. You are making "you people" look dumb

Last edited by D. Norman; 02-24-2013 at 07:11 PM..
 02-24-2013, 07:13 PM         #126
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
Who cares about Red Dead Redemption? Multiplayer was sh*t, and the best part was the end. Anyways they should have ported it over the PC instead of that garbage L.A. Noire.

GTA is the only game that matters.
notice how PC gamers always say a game is trash when its not available for PC

RDR>>>>>>>>>GTA IV and its not even close so just stop
 5 years ago '04        #127
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
 ALLEEK said:
I get kinda lost though honestly.

I mean I don't really understand console gamers who are mad at PC Gamers and such for some odd reason.

Right now hooked up to my TV is my Rig I built just for gaming. a PS3, an Xbox 360, and my cable box of course....I got a pretty big library of Xbox 360 games, pretty big library of PS3 titles, and I also have a great selection of joints on my PC as well. I can pretty much play anything I want at any given moment.....

And since I use that PC Redbox I also got SNES, Dreamcast, PS2, NES, Genesis and Gameboy Advance games an sh*t to ......

Which brings me to my point.....aren't we in this sh*t to play games? Ain't that the damn point?! I sit here and watch y'all argue back and forth but really all I see is one side saying "Duhhhhh I don't wanna spend $3000 on a gaming rig fu*k all yall blah blah blah"....which means you're limiting the amount of games you're playing....Thats a fail...I love games, I'm going to play as many games as I can. fu*k who don't like it

And then I hate the '0mg 1m el1t3 cauZ I 0wn a PC Rig" crowd to.....I hate PC Gamers who think they can be snobs and look down on people who play consoles....

I seen Lawl AND Will Beatz both make good posts...then finish them with utter dumb sh*t....Will just sat there and said games like God of War and Uncharted suck.....Cmon bro...k!ll yourself....you don't believe that bullsh*t even after drinking a gallon of bullsh*t vodka.

The real funny thing is that PC Games are starting to rise again..next gen machines are starting to get more and more LIKE PCs in every way...A LOT of your fave console exclusives COULD end up on a PC....Like the Microsoft titles did this gen...why? Cause the 360 was built with Windows in mind...ain't sh*t to port a 360 game over.

Guess what happens when the makers of k!llzone realize the system they built k!llzone Shadowfall is just like that rig running a 670 or 660?....And PC Gamers buy the sh*t out of First person shooters...they'd be dumb not to port it

Change bout to happen and y'all to stupid being biased

Personal opinions man.

D. Norman said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Bro they are pretty much all looking the same to the original picture i put up. You have not proven one thing beside being a stupid nerd. You are making "you people" look dumb
So your comparing 3 games made by the same company.
 5 years ago '12        #128
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 ALLEEK said:
Unfortunately people are too stupid to ever accept that there are others who don't want to limit themselves to one specific platform.
 5 years ago '10        #129
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Limiting experience as in NOT playing real time strategy games?

That's all the PC really has to offer that a console doesn't. Besides graphics but woop de doo. More than half the fu*king people playing on PC don't even take advantage of the full potential graphics of the goddamn game so even that's highly irrelevant
 5 years ago '12        #130
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

That's all the PC really has to offer that a console doesn't. Besides graphics but woop de doo. More than half the fu*king people playing on PC don't even take advantage of the full potential graphics of the goddamn game so even that's highly irrelevant
You obviously haven't played Battlefield 3 with 64 players, or Skyrim with any of the thousands of mods that exist, or DayZ, or Amnesia, or any MMO ever.
 5 years ago '12        #131
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

In some cases though its not just graphics fam.

Battlefield 3 on PC is a completely different game than BF3 on PS3 or Xbox 360
So is Crysis

And I could list more....but some of y'all are so far gone on this argument that its just pointless

And yes you are limiting your experience...be it RTS games or not. Some of you just want some sh*t to complain/talk sh*t about so its pointless anyway

Keep arguing/bi*ching.....I'll be playing all the games you're playing plus more...some of them with even better physics/graphics/lighting/textures/ and so on.

And for PC users...keep being PC Snobs...I'll enjoy ripping a n*ggas head off on God Of War, even if its the 15th time i've done it
 5 years ago '12        #132
space
space
 Msirae said:
You obviously haven't played Battlefield 3 with 64 players, or Skyrim with any of the thousands of mods that exist, or DayZ, or Amnesia, or any MMO ever.
Grand Theft Auto with mods....lol completely diff games

I promise you if a console only user played GTAIV with those mods cranked up they'd never play it again on their console

But then again the online gameplay in the xbox 360 version of GTA4 was better for me

Glad I got both
 02-24-2013, 07:36 PM         #133
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
Visceral Games is already on record saying the pc version matches the ps3 and 360 version. they did nothing special with the pc version and it's the exact same experience across the board...next argument
Contrary to sentiments expressed by Visceral Games, PC owners do indeed get a few graphical upgrades, allowing the visuals to better scale beyond native console 720p resolution. The lifting of FXAA blur allows texture detail to shine and this is joined by a higher level of anisotropic filtering (16x on PC compared to what looks like around 4x on consoles). Screens-space ambient occlusion (SSAO) is also given a higher-precision implementation too, with the effect looking cleaner as a result.

Perhaps the only annoyance with the PC release is the bizarre inclusion of a frame-rate cap when running the game with v-sync enabled, limiting performance to 30FPS even if you have hardware capable of delivering far greater levels of fluidity - a decision that must surely be a stylistic choice rather than a bug. Similar to Dead Space 2, dropping v-sync allows you to achieve much higher frame-rates (there's no cap when v-sync is disabled) at the expense of introducing tearing - not pretty, but the dark aesthetics of the game do help to hide torn frames to a degree. The alternative is to disable v-sync in-game and enable it in the GPU control panel, or you can dig into the game's system.txt config file to affect the same changes. In any case running Dead Space 3 at 60FPS results in a more impressive visual experience and the controls are given a boost making them feel less heavy as a result.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

While the reports suggested Dead Space 3′s PC version would be a direct port, the video reveals that the game supports resolutions beyond 1080p, as well as a plethora of custom graphics settings. Bloom, glow, depth of field, SSAO, screen space reflections, blur, post processing, motion blur, flares, decals, and distortion can all be individually turned on or off. Further, light quality, lighting accumulation, anti aliasing, shader quality, shadow quality, and anisotropic filtering can all be configured.

5 years ago '10        #134
space
space
If I bought SkyRim and modded it so it played like another game, I would buy another game.

at yall thinking modding makes the PC version of a game automatically better

But I digress. Consoles will always have the better online experience. fu*k what ya heard.
 5 years ago '12        #135
space
space
Oh yeah how come nobody is bringing up all the dope a.ss PC Games that are FREE To play and are sh*tting on so many games nowadays

First person Mech Shooting game with all that customization. dem graphics

[video - click to view]

And yes that video is only after 9 months of Development time

Imagine where they are now. I'm playing that sh*t everyday, its honestly part of the reason I been missing on xbox live lol

Last edited by OldBusiness; 02-24-2013 at 07:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #136
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

There's more to it than that. There's DLC out there like everything in Left 4 Dead (a shooter) that you have to pay for on 360, not to mention if you only have a PS3 you can't even play. Honestly though my biggest thing is Redbox. All those single player console experiences I used to drop $40, $50, $60 on can be rented from the Redbox. I already have a PC, might as well take advantage of the situation. I'm not talking sh*t on console gaming either. I split it about 50/50 right now and it was my primary way to game up until about six months ago. As far a graphics go, I doubt PC fanboys would be talking sh*t if they weren't taking advantage of PC graphics because for the 1000th time it's not that expensive to do.

sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

But I digress. Consoles will always have the better online experience. fu*k what ya heard.
I agree. But, I'm not the best with mouse and keyboard controls and playing competitively with a pad on PC is not a good idea. At all. I'll stick to the 360 for my MP needs.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 02-24-2013 at 07:42 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #137
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
If I bought SkyRim and modded it so it played like another game, I would buy another game.

You just gone complain for the sake of complaining.

And im going to just enjoy the games
 5 years ago '10        #138
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
You just gone complain for the sake of complaining.

And im going to just enjoy the games
Enjoy ya games fam. I really don't care. Just can't be saying something is better than the other and have nothing concrete to back it up.
 5 years ago '12        #139
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

You show your lack of knowledge on the subject, not suprising coming from a consolepleb, you wouldn't know about creativity and innovation if it slapped the sh*t out from between your ears.
 5 years ago '12        #140
space
space
Some more PC Exclusives.

Warframe: Free to play

[video - click to view]

Planetside 2 also free to play....thousands of people on a map, vehicles, bases, huge battles. Everything Halo was supposed to be

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy