most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2013, 01:51 PM         #81
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
I showed games off the list he provided ure just showing random games
exactly

nobody said those 2 games he listed were the best games on ps3
 5 years ago '04        #82
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 LAwLB15 said:
been saying this for years
Then you've been wrong for years.
 5 years ago '12        #83
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,001 | Props total: 17144 17144
If Piracy wasn't such a problem we would see more PC games that were up to snuff.

Why spend 30 million making this AAA title only to have it downloaded for free by 100 million people

HOWEVER.

I'm loving how SO many Console games are getting ported to PC so we can play the definitive versions on our rigs

Also with the PS4s architecture being so PC Friendly, and we KNOW Microsofts system will be as well(they base their consoles on Windows/PC tech, no brainer) then that will mean more and more ports on PC...and if that drives PC users up enough we could possibly see the PC avenue open up more

So in a sense the stronger and more pc friendly these consoles get, the better PC Gaming will get period.
 5 years ago '07        #84
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,609 | Props total: 3932 3932
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

now post some PC titles better than these games that cant be played on consoles
ONLY ON PLAYSTATION. TAKE A MINUTE, LET THE TRUTH SOAK IN....
 5 years ago '04        #85
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1389 1389
TRESSFX: A NEW FRONTIER OF REALISM IN PC GAMING

[pic - click to view]

02-24-2013, 02:26 PM         #86
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Then you've been wrong for years.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #87
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space

[video - click to view]

this nicca ported the ps3 version of RDR just to play it on his pc...I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YALL NICCAS DIDNT HAVE RED DEAD REDEMPTION......ONE OF THE BEST GAMES THIS GENERATION
 5 years ago '07        #88
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space

[video - click to view]

this nicca ported the ps3 version of RDR just to play it on his pc...I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YALL NICCAS DIDNT HAVE RED DEAD REDEMPTION......ONE OF THE BEST GAMES THIS GENERATION
 5 years ago '07        #89
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 ekek said:
tressfx: A new frontier of realism in pc gaming

[pic - click to view]

im sure you wont be buying it..so y u post it.
 5 years ago '08        #90
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

now post some PC titles better than these games that cant be played on consoles
GOW3 and U2 are the only good games you posted. The rest of that sh*t got traded instantly. Also, the 1080p 60fps definitive version of all multiplats are ONLY available on PC
 5 years ago '07        #91
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 BrooklynSwag said:
PC gamers lost.
 shaneinsane said:
This coolio kid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Should I keep going? See how easy it is to do that

console stans continue to take Ls
so u post a game that's designed for 3 year old's...how the fu*k do you even know about it bruh..not one real ps3 nicca ever played Eyepet, what the fu*k is Eyepet

5 years ago '07        #92
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Arson said:
GOW3 and U2 are the only good games you posted. The rest of that sh*t got traded instantly. Also, the 1080p 60fps definitive version of all multiplats are ONLY available on PC
Dead Space 3 is inferior on pc....
 02-24-2013, 02:37 PM         #93
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
so is hitman
 5 years ago '08        #94
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 link04 said:
Unless the console version is 1080p and 60fps, I disagree
 5 years ago '04        #95
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Higgins said:

I've never understood why you people just post 1 picture of a game and call it trash? What do you judge from this picture?
1st off... "you people" what the fu*k is that suppose to mean, some nerd idiot talk

Why i posted 1 picture, well you could just learn how to read, but it is b/c MOST all PC games look like that. I can justify the sh*t with 1 picture

What i judge you can youtube for father investigation
 5 years ago '05        #96
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,259 | Props total: 2434 2434
 Arson said:
Unless the console version is 1080p and 60fps, I disagree
like %95 of console game are 720p or lower with capped 30fps lol
 5 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

And you'd still be wrong.
 5 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 D. Norman said:

Why i posted 1 picture, well you could just learn how to read, but it is b/c MOST all PC games look like that.
That's just false.
 5 years ago '04        #99
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 link04 said:
starcraft 2, LMFAO...ok RTS player. im sure it dont take much to develop a RTS game like starcraft 2, and to say its better then any console game, really just salted your credibility for anything you have to say about console gaming.
The best part of your post was when you quoted yourself. If I'm wrong about Starcraft why is it a national sport of a country? Why not some console bullsh*t? Because a console is inferior in every way. If I'm wrong why I it that pc has games that have more people playing a single game then your entirepopulation of your consoles? Better yet why do those same damn companies provide millions in prize money year after year?

I did say an rts is better than any console game. Because it is. I've played all your exclusive games and only 1 of them is worth playing. Red dead.

Halo franchise = garbage.
Gears of War, 1 good. The rest crap.
Uncharted. 1 crap, 2 good, 3 was pretty much the same sh*t as 2.
infamous. 1 crap, 2 repetitive crap with new powers.
God of War = the same fu*king game every time. It's amazing how people fall for it. Dude the first time Kratos ripped out that cyclops eye for the 5th game in a row omfg awesome...

I own every console and handheld out now. Including a vita. My bias speaks from knowledge not ignorance like you console fanboys. And for the record Starcraft isn't the rts of my choice, it's just a shining example of why pc > console.

And Lawl you champion a.ssassin's Creed... I don't need to say more to you
 5 years ago '04        #100
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7038 7038
 Willbeatz said:
The best part of your post was when you quoted yourself. If I'm wrong about Starcraft why is it a national sport of a country? Why not some console bullsh*t? Because a console is inferior in every way. If I'm wrong why I it that pc has games that have more people playing a single game then your entirepopulation of your consoles? Better yet why do those same damn companies provide millions in prize money year after year?

I did say an rts is better than any console game. Because it is. I've played all your exclusive games and only 1 of them is worth playing. Red dead.

Halo franchise = garbage.
Gears of War, 1 good. The rest crap.
Uncharted. 1 crap, 2 good, 3 was pretty much the same sh*t as 2.
infamous. 1 crap, 2 repetitive crap with new powers.
God of War = the same fu*king game every time. It's amazing how people fall for it. Dude the first time Kratos ripped out that cyclops eye for the 5th game in a row omfg awesome...

I own every console and handheld out now. Including a vita. My bias speaks from knowledge not ignorance like you console fanboys. And for the record Starcraft isn't the rts of my choice, it's just a shining example of why pc > console.

And Lawl you champion a.ssassin's Creed... I don't need to say more to you
It's funny how someone from a console point of view questions how much could go into an RTS like Starcraft 2.. Personally, I played enough of it to know how much has gone into it. Do you even understand how much work it is to have to balance 3 different sides so one isn't any more powerful than the other? THAT is exactly what makes it such a fantastic game.. the sheer quality of the balance. That's something that a lot of games today don't invest the proper time into doing correctly.. I find the MP to be either extremely rewarding or extremely frustrating, and for that reason I don't play it that much.. but I respect it like crazy.

I owned a 360 for years and switched to PC a year or two ago.. there's reasons to like consoles and PC. There's nothing wrong about liking either one for various reasons.. and there's no point in arguing on a message board trying to convince someone else of their choice's inferiority when they've clearly already made their minds' up.

The only thing that bugs me is when console players come into threads and try to negate major differences that are FACTS about PC's superiority.. and why not? Why the fu*k should I shell out 4 or 5 times the amount of money for something that isn't better than consoles in any way? Of course I should get better graphical quality at the very LEAST!

FACT: 1080p is superior to 720p and 480p.

FACT: 60fps is smoother and higher quality than 30fps.

FACT: DirectX 11 features such as MSAA/FXAA/any form of AA, ambient occlusion, tesselation, soft shadows, motion blur, and other things like extremely HD textures etc. are all next-gen technologies that are already on PC and will be coming to PS4 and the next Xbox.

FACT: The previous 3 facts alone are major reasons why PC is currently a superior gaming experience. Nobody can argue against that. It would be like trying to argue why Black and White television is better than Colour.

And most games developed today are being either ported very well or made native to stand strong on its own on the PC. In recent memory, I can't think of any games on console that I can't play on PC.. played Red Dead when I owned a 360 and loved it.. but that's only one rare example of a fantastic game that wasn't made for PC.

Anyway, as long as you're having fun do you. Gaming is about having fun.. enjoy what you have, whatever it is, and know that whether it's a console or PC or handheld or whatever, it's superior for YOU for your own reasons and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy