PS4 already outdated. Master race wins again

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
there's no denying PCs can produce better graphics than consoles, but that's not enough to make up for the fact that consoles simply have much better games

Higgins said:
I'll buy this

[pic - click to view]

and you can buy the next halo

gonna be honest, i skimmed through the list and there doesnt seem to be 1 single game to give a fu*k about on there..mostly due to the fact that i've never heard of any of these games

googled a few of the games on there to see for myself:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

definitely mad im gonna be missing out on these classics

[pic - click to view]

02-24-2013, 03:26 AM         #62
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plug and play is always the winner for me... PC has its place but I just prefer console gaming
 5 years ago '12        #63
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
 coolio said:
there's no denying PCs can produce better graphics than consoles, but that's not enough to make up for the fact that consoles simply have much better games

gonna be honest, i skimmed through the list and there doesnt seem to be 1 single game to give a fu*k about on there..mostly due to the fact that i've never heard of any of these games

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

PC gamers lost.
 02-24-2013, 07:15 AM         #64
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For a potential $400 box i was impressed

lol @ console fanboys getting butthurt. Consoles will never be on par with PC because PC constantly evolves and consoles have to cost $300-500. Enjoy jaggies and 20-30fps at 720p-1080p while i enjoy 2-4x that resolution at 60fps.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 02-24-2013 at 07:20 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #65
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
I play both, most console gamers seem to think that you need the latest and greatest in hardware to play PC games but you can run 99% of games on a reasonably priced rig, even if it means lowering a few settings they still look better than console games. And those of you posting screens of LoL and RTS', go take a look at BF3 with 64 players, or take a look at the modding scene, pretty much the biggest gaming story of 2012 was DayZ.

Also if you were to add up how much money the average console gamer has spent on games alone this generation compared to the average PC gamer, the difference would be pretty big.

Last edited by Faythung; 02-24-2013 at 07:41 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #66
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I really dont care, graphics arent everything when it comes to gaming. If I can just buy a $300 console and play the same exact game on PC and not have to spend a trillion dollars for graphic cards, ram, processors, and all this other nerd sh*t just to play the same game with better graphics it is not worth it. I play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas till his day MORE than GTA 4 and other games with better graphics never superseded gameplay for me.

I wonder how it feels for graphic obsessed PC gamers to know that most of the top 10 video games of all-time like Super Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, 007 Goldeneye, Metal Gear Solid, the old playstation Resident Evils etc are low-definition games from N64, Sega, and PS1 with basic graphics yet none of these newer graphic obsessed games are ever held to the same esteem of the classic basic graphic video games. Or the more recent example of how an older game like GTA San Andreas made in the mid 2000's could be superior to it's more graphically advanced predecessor GTA 4.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-24-2013 at 09:26 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Chief Dee said:
I really dont care, graphics arent everything when it comes to gaming. If I can just buy a $300 console and play the same exact game on PC and not have to spend a trillion dollars for graphic cards, ram, processors, and all this other nerd sh*t just to play the same game with better graphics it is not worth it. I play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas till his day MORE than GTA 4 and other games with better graphics never superseded gameplay for me.

I wonder how it feels for graphic obsessed PC gamers to know that most of the top 10 video games of all-time like Super Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, 007 Goldeneye, Metal Gear Solid, the old playstation Resident Evils etc are low-definition games from N64, Sega, and PS1 with basic graphics yet none of these newer graphic obsessed games are ever held to the same esteem of the classic basic graphic video games. Or the more recent example of how an older game like GTA San Andreas made in the mid 2000's could be superior to it's more graphically advanced predecessor GTA 4.

You must not have read any other posts in this thread. If you already have a half decent PC you don't need to spend a "trillion" dollars. You can get a mid range card for less than $200, and a pretty good one that you can have for awhile for less than $300. You also get games for a much deeper discount or free financially PC gaming is a better route to go if you play a lot of games. I'd rather people just say they need their exclusives that the consoles offer or that they're too lazy to look into it than keep making it a cost issue which it is not. I used to feel the same way until Darksideshero showed me the light. I may still cop a PS4 or nex Xbox for exclusives, but we'll see what games they offer. I really wasn't overly impressed with the games that were shown for PS4 on Wednesday, but it's early.
 02-24-2013, 10:00 AM         #68
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I built my PC last november for roughly $500. It plays Crysis 3 settings on medium, texture res high at 720P in 60FPS. That sh*t looks godly compared to the PS3/360 version. I can also play every game that came out in the last forever too.
 02-24-2013, 12:50 PM         #69
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

im fu*king
 02-24-2013, 12:57 PM         #70
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This coolio kid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Should I keep going? See how easy it is to do that

console stans continue to take Ls
 5 years ago '07        #71
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3948 3948
 ReallyTho said:
who cares how the face look wtf

n*ggas need to go experience pus*y

5 years ago '07        #72
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I play my PC games the same way I play my console games. Hooked up to a 50 inch wireless everything and on the couch
HDMI does do wonders on a pc...but im still a console gamer. love the HDMI on my pc tho...thats about it.
 5 years ago '08        #73
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
pc gamers have no real social interaction with people which is why they lash out on online forums so vehemently.
 5 years ago '07        #74
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Starcraft 2 > any console game.

But going by what I'm currently playing in no order.

Dota2
Warframe
Chivalry
Forge
FTL
Natural Selection 2
Total war: Shogun 2
Amnesia: The Dark Descent >>>>> *
Hard Reset
Legend of Grimrock
Red Orchestra 2 > Any console fps

one game you noobs might know quite well. Orks must die 2.

I also got a kick out of this article.

this was all bullsh*t and subjective to his personal taste. pc gamers should understand yall can go in a modify the pc whenever you want. we buy consoles to save us from that bullsh*t all together, gimmie everything i need in 1 box, let me use it for 5 or 6 years before its time for an imminent upgrade. yall pc n*ggas k!ll me with all this bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #75
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 Willbeatz said:

Dota2
Warframe
Chivalry
Forge
FTL
Natural Selection 2
Hard Reset
Legend of Grimrock

link04 said:
this was all bullsh*t and subjective to his personal taste. pc gamers should understand yall can go in a modify the pc whenever you want. we buy consoles to save us from that bullsh*t all together, gimmie everything i need in 1 box, let me use it for 5 or 6 years before its time for an imminent upgrade. yall pc n*ggas k!ll me with all this bullsh*t.

starcraft 2, LMFAO...ok RTS player. im sure it dont take much to develop a RTS game like starcraft 2, and to say its better then any console game, really just salted your credibility for anything you have to say about console gaming.
 5 years ago '04        #76
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
When u guys are updating your cards with a 500-1000 dollar price tag and still playing this game

[pic - click to view]

Im not even mad Most all computer games are based on this sh*tty design and gameplay that i have no intention to ever play
 02-24-2013, 01:31 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
This coolio kid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

now post some PC titles better than these games that cant be played on consoles
 02-24-2013, 01:34 PM         #78
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:

Dota2
Warframe
Chivalry
Forge
FTL
Natural Selection 2
Hard Reset
Legend of Grimrock

fu*king
my n*gga said this

[pic - click to view]

is better than any console game
 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM         #79
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
When u guys are updating your cards with a 500-1000 dollar price tag and still playing this game

[pic - click to view]

Im not even mad Most all computer games are based on this sh*tty design and gameplay that i have no intention to ever play
been saying this for years
 5 years ago '06        #80
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 shaneinsane said:
This coolio kid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I showed games off the list he provided ure just showing random games
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy